most effective creatine...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to get some creatine, I haven't used any lately (in the last 6+ months)

I was thinking about trying Size-On, but I have heard a lot of good things about just getting bulk powder from Nutraplanet...

however they offer a few different forms of creatine...
CEE
Gluconate
Monohydrate
Dicreatine Citrate

from what i understand Size-On is just a combination of these, creating the best profile...

thoughts?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very partial to straight monohydrate. Truly, monohydrate is the only form of creatine I can recommend because it's the only one with any data to prove its effectiveness (and quite a lot of data that is).

With how cheap they sell it, I splurged and bought some dicreatine malate. Haven't had a chance to use it, though.

You're best bet is to stick with the 'bread and butter'. If you wanna experiment on your own with different creatines, NP is definitely the place to make it happen.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I am very partial to straight monohydrate. Truly, monohydrate is the only form of creatine I can recommend because it's the only one with any data to prove its effectiveness (and quite a lot of data that is).

With how cheap they sell it, I splurged and bought some dicreatine malate. Haven't had a chance to use it, though.
CEE all the way, i haven't tried the gluconate yet but CEE is worlds better than plain Monohydrate.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
looking at the ingredients size-on has: monohydrate and Gluconate...so maybe I'll get some size on and add some Dicreatine Citrate OR CEE to the mixture...

thoughts???

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother just use the size-on as is it's getting ALOT of good feedback, i think the only thing i'd add is L-norvaline.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEE all the way, i haven't tried the gluconate yet but CEE is worlds better than plain Monohydrate.
I really wish they funded some research on CEE and other creatines. Such information would be amazing to know.

lilanimal

Awards
Like i posted earlier, and i will do my best to find the artical, but CEE is pointless.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
I really recommend CEE, gluconate and AAKG's if you are looking for leaning out. However, during a bulk, i have not seen any better results than using mono with a HI GI carb. (ie. cytocarb by cytosport or just plain dex). Everyone is different, I am an endo, so i dont load my mono, and i dont get a whole lot of edema.

When its all said and done, its the same amino acid creatine.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You're best bet is to stick with the 'bread and butter'. If you wanna experiment on your own with different creatines, NP is definitely the place to make it happen.
This is EXACTLY how I feel. Many people rant and rave about CEE but they are all riding on the same blindly driven bandwagon. There is no where near enough research out to prove CEE's safe and/or effectiveness. Creatine monohydrate has proven itself time and time again as Sinner said, so I think this is your best bet to get you back into the swing of things.

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
Size On is the way I go, but I want to try mono and CEE by themselves and see what kind of results I have with each.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you insist on going with a more complex blend from one of these solid companies I would strongly suggest GreenMAG, I am just finishing up my Universal Storm (awesome price per serving, but the grape is way to tangy) however the green apple of the GM...I can't wait!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
If you insist on going with a more complex blend from one of these solid companies I would strongly suggest GreenMAG, I am just finishing up my Universal Storm (awesome price per serving, but the grape is way to tangy) however the green apple of the GM...I can't wait!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:
I've already tried GM (apple) when it first came out, probably like 9 months or so ago...it worked alright, but I've heard more about size-on...

wikiphenomena

wikiphenomena

Awards
I've been using creatine for a few years now and my recommendation would be Kre-Alkalyn based products; specifically, Scifit Kreation.

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
Check out iFOrce's Nitrace.

Creatine AKG and CEE

awesome product. I honestly use it and can attest to its effectiveness.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered SizeOn because of ya'll recommending it so if it doesn't work then ban sticks for everyone!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
well, I tryed Size-On...just finished my 30 day supply...

I'm very dissapointed, it didn't do a thing for me...

next I might try Clout or Ragnarok

WorkoutMixes

WorkoutMixes

Awards
I like plain old creatine (micronized) and juice (grape).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had posted this question about creatine taurinate in another thread but didn't get much of a response. I guess this is the new creatine 'flavor of the week'.

I do not understand the obsession with bonding creatine to carboxylates to make salts. Sure, it makes the creatine more stable, but why not just stick with the cheapest possible carboxylic acids? Is it really more effective to take creatine bonded to taurine than just creatine and taurine?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
why wouldnt any take kre-alkalyn instead? One thing I hated about creatine was it made me so thirsty, and I would goto the toilet heaps, my kidneys wouldnt of been happy. Hopefully this kre-alkalyn will help with that.