New guy, some prohormone q's w/ pics

Dark_Warrior

Awards
I'm new here and decided to introduce myself and ask some q's in a community where I can get some quality answers to help me into my venture into prohormones.

I used to be heavy into bodybuilding a year ago, had some decent size and cut, lost a lot due to some injuries, a girlfriend, and joining the military. The first picture of me is where I was at just out of my military training after having not lifted for well over 6 months and having lost a lot of weight, the second is where I used to be. I went on cee, mass fx, hyperdrol, aminos, a multi, and of course some protein. I decided to test myself to see if I could keep the dedication and diet required to be successful with prohormones and I'm rather proud to say I packed on 20lbs in a month, that's where I'm at now from the first pic so it doesn't represent my current build. Of course about 5 pounds of it was fat, and muscle memory played a huge role. Now I'm confident I can handle a cycle or two and do them properly as far as diet and training are conscerned.

Right now I'm at the point in trying to find the right prohormone for my first venture. I'm trying to find some highly effective prohormones to research into or possibly stack with something reliable. Super mastervol is one I'm looking at, Havoc might be something I will give a shot also. I'm just trying to do what everyone else does, gain some serious size in a short amount of time. I've heard stacking a superdrol clone with havoc might cut down on estrogenic sides, any truth to this? Mass tabs are looking to be effective but there isn't much out there about them and every thread I find descibes them as sketchy.

Well, thank you in advance for your help. Just point me in the direction of some good prohormones and even better, some info on them and I'll be all set.

Oh, and in case it comes up. Support supplements, post cycle therapy, should all be easy enough for me to cover. I'm a private guy when it comes to online forumes disscussing steroids/ph's, but the branch I'm in gave me a hefty bonus so funding for my cycles is more than covered and support supps aren't a big deal as far as my wallet goes.

Attachments

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
this belongs in the steroid forum.....