Concern for a friend and his stack?

Korben

Korben

Awards
Hey guys! Just wanted to say my controlled labs stack is going great feel great and have had rather impressive gains. My friend who lifts with me wanted to start a stack so I told him what I was doing and said he wanted something different so here is what he did. He got the NHA stack from designer supplements (rebound reloader, activaTe, and lean xtreme.) He is also combining this with N.O. xplode and nitrix from BSN. Is this healthy or is he overdoing it? I just don't want his heart to explode. Thanks AGAIN Guys!

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
Looks like a good stack dude, dont think he'll run into problems. if hes worried, he should have a doc check him out before runs with this thing.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
assuming he has no prior medical conditions there is nothing to worry about with that stack what-so-ever. looks like a pretty damn good one if you ask me, accept Nitrix and NO-Xplode are both Nitric Oxide products.....probably only need to run one at a time. not gonna hurt you, just the wallet, if you run them both though.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
no he will be fine. i have ran stacks much larger than that and guys would prolly think i am absolutley insane about the ones i have done. he will be just fine it looks like a very solid stack

Korben

Korben

Awards
Thanks guys just wanted to make sure... we are both doing an 8 week on 4 week off cycle also...