For Your Viewing Pleasure, The Detailed RPM Write-up

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. The best part however, is that RPM is studded............ for her pleasure.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    The best part however, is that RPM is studded............ for her pleasure.
    Does your supplement do this.....j/k
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    ...but the physique-enhancing properties, focus, and lipolytic properties are also pretty cool as well!!
    HAHA, yeah those are some nice attributes. Obviously only taking one dose I have yet to experience the full potential of the physique-enhancing and lipolytic properties, but the focus was actually pretty great. I was actually irritated with the normal day grind, but started to feel carefree, and then I took my serving of Poseidon which seemed to work synergistically with RPM...Daymn I am starting to get pumped for my next workout, which isn't until tomorrow, and I am not ready to use for HIIT tonight, I want to utilize it for my weight training, but I wouldn't mind trying out with HIITů

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    HAHA, yeah those are some nice attributes. Obviously only taking one dose I have yet to experience the full potential of the physique-enhancing and lipolytic properties, but the focus was actually pretty great. I was actually irritated with the normal day grind, but started to feel carefree, and then I took my serving of Poseidon which seemed to work synergistically with RPM...Daymn I am starting to get pumped for my next workout, which isn't until tomorrow, and I am not ready to use for HIIT tonight, I want to utilize it for my weight training, but I wouldn't mind trying out with HIITů
    Hell yeah!! It will go along very well with HIIT- just don't kill yourself

  5. looks insane! im not even done reading yet and again the excitement level has doubled from the anticipation of my sample..... when will a purchasable product be available and have you guys established a market price yet?
    •   
       


  6. FINALLY A SUPPLEMENT THAT WILL GIVE EVERYONE THE EDGE THEY NEED TO EXCEL AND BLAST THRU STICKING POINTS CONSTANTLY BREAKING PR's ALL WHILE STAYING BIG LEAN AND HARD!!!


    Fellas This is the dawn of a new era!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    FINALLY A SUPPLEMENT THAT WILL GIVE EVERYONE THE EDGE THEY NEED TO EXCEL AND BLAST THRU STICKING POINTS CONSTANTLY BREAKING PR's ALL WHILE STAYING BIG LEAN AND HARD!!!


    Fellas This is the dawn of a new era!!
    This stuff sounds VERY promising! I can't wait to get my hands on some!

    Workin

  8. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    This stuff sounds VERY promising! I can't wait to get my hands on some!

    Workin
    Absolutely!! Got you covered- can't wait to get my hands on some Poseidon!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Absolutely!! Got you covered- can't wait to get my hands on some Poseidon!!


    Workin

  10. Now that we've all got our hands on each other's stuff...

    Hopefully my sample comes today!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Now that we've all got our hands on each other's stuff...

    Hopefully my sample comes today!
    Sent you guys a good little bit- allow a couple extra days- and by all means, enjoy!!

  12. I'm very interested to hear Super's take on it...... I mean, I already know he's going to love it.... but it'll be nice to have that fact confirmed ;-)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I'm very interested to hear Super's take on it...... I mean, I already know he's going to love it.... but it'll be nice to have that fact confirmed ;-)
    Me too- looking forward to it...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I'm very interested to hear Super's take on it...... I mean, I already know he's going to love it.... but it'll be nice to have that fact confirmed ;-)
    Awwwwww



    I seriously cannot wait. I'm almost more excited to try this than I am to start my 6 weeks of Epi.

  15. yeah this supp shows so much promise its rediculous..... i want to hear the effects on someone like chad... SS give him some when hes there.... hes a stim junkie and if its gonna have a tough time showing through its gonna be on a stimmed out 'tren'ator

  16. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    yeah this supp shows so much promise its rediculous..... i want to hear the effects on someone like chad... SS give him some when hes there.... hes a stim junkie and if its gonna have a tough time showing through its gonna be on a stimmed out 'tren'ator
    Looking forward to him putting RPM to the test.....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    yeah this supp shows so much promise its rediculous..... i want to hear the effects on someone like chad... SS give him some when hes there.... hes a stim junkie and if its gonna have a tough time showing through its gonna be on a stimmed out 'tren'ator
    Chad ordered his own sample. He's not getting any of mine
    Today might have to be an off day if ya know what I mean.

  18. lol eat lots of crackers one day of drinking can take out 2 days if your not careful

  19. It's the price you pay SS

    haha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    lol eat lots of crackers one day of drinking can take out 2 days if your not careful
    It messes me up for a week!!!!

  21. I popped 5 caps and felt more of stimulant buzz this time. Also my last meal was 2 hours prior unlike the first time, when it was an hour prior to 4 caps....

    Workout, was intense. Workouts are for fat loss, so I need the extra fuel to keep the intensity up...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I popped 5 caps and felt more of stimulant buzz this time. Also my last meal was 2 hours prior unlike the first time, when it was an hour prior to 4 caps....

    Workout, was intense. Workouts are for fat loss, so I need the extra fuel to keep the intensity up...
    RPM is a great thermogenic as well- if I take 4 before a workout I literally get soaked with sweat- hell it makes you hot just sitting around!!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    RPM is a great thermogenic as well- if I take 4 before a workout I literally get soaked with sweat- hell it makes you hot just sitting around!!!!
    you mean like this:


    Yeah, I sweated my a55 off...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    you mean like this:


    Yeah, I sweated my a55 off...
    Yep- 'bout like that!!

  25. lol great i sweat bad enough as it is.... oh well still cant wait.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eating For Your Goals During the Holiday's
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2015, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 07:41 PM
  3. Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM
  4. For your viewing enjoyment the new Iraq!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 01:34 AM
Log in
Log in