For Your Viewing Pleasure, The Detailed RPM Write-up

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I thought about it- but I would probably try to attack the person in the lane next to me before the race even started b/c of RPM-rage

I'll save the 8 for my first football game this year- I return punts and kick-offs, and the thought of actually being able to run THROUGH someone full speed with a 30 yard build-up is just too enticing to ignore......
    I want to see video of your first full RPM-Rage kickoff return..... don't edit the blood or gore either, we can all take it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I want to see video of your first full RPM-Rage kickoff return..... don't edit the blood or gore either, we can all take it.
    Ok- first game is in July- I think RPM is going to the be the legal "it" supplement in sport performance as well- it gives you an aggressive edge w/o overstimulation!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Ok- first game is in July- I think RPM is going to the be the legal "it" supplement in sport performance as well- it gives you an aggressive edge w/o overstimulation!!!
    Fully Agree...... the applications for this class of product are endless.
    I wanna see Aeter's take on trying it out before a wood-chopping workout. Trees are gonna be a fallin'..........

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Fully Agree...... the applications for this class of product are endless.
    I wanna see Aeter's take on trying it out before a wood-chopping workout. Trees are gonna be a fallin'..........
    I guess we'll find out soon!!!

5. A slight "off-topic":

I bet Gonzaga was dosing some RPM before the fight with Cro Cop last night.
    Cro got knocked the F%$k out! (Said in the voice of Smokey from Friday)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    A slight "off-topic":

I bet Gonzaga was dosing some RPM before the fight with Cro Cop last night.
    Cro got knocked the F%$k out! (Said in the voice of Smokey from Friday)
    That looked pretty unpleasant- I got my leg twisted like that when I got rolled up on by a 325 lb. lineman- I did not get up for a while....

7. I bet he was also using Osetobolin-C

8. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    levitate Might be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! I WILL BECOME SUPERMAN!!!

I will take pictures!!! BEFORE AND AFTER!! Maybe a VIDEO TOO HEHE!!!

HOW DARE YOU!

9. Sorry man Capt. America is dead!!!

What do you want me to do!!!

HEHE

10. Ahem.... Why does everyone wants to do like me now? :P I didn't invent that. King Kong told me that's what HE was doing to get big. Everyone knows that

11. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Ahem.... Why does everyone wants to do like me now? :P I didn't invent that. King Kong told me that's what HE was doing to get big. Everyone knows that
    Cuz you are not skeered

12. Haha. Oh, and it's true about the levitation. I got a crue repairing my roof right now.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Haha. Oh, and it's true about the levitation. I got a crue repairing my roof right now.
    Yeah- just took 4 before my track workout- just PR'd on my 30m time

14. OH BABY!!! I CANNT WAIT FOR MY WORKOUT TODAY!!!!

Pics from before and after!!! BEWARE!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    OH BABY!!! I CANNT WAIT FOR MY WORKOUT TODAY!!!!

Pics from before and after!!! BEWARE!!!
    Better have a fan in your gym- you are going to be blazing hot- RPM is a STRONG thermogenic as well!!

16. We will see about that BRING ON THE HEAT!!!!!!

17. Before and after pics man!!!!!!

18. i got my samples today but have a sinus infection so will have to wait..... thanks guys there is enough for 3 doses

19. Lookin forward to hearing about your workout Buff! This morning I did 4 caps on leg day...... I managed to get that "nearly puking" feeling. Supersetted ass to ankle squats, leg curls, leg ext., and calf raises together.... 12 reps on each, 4 sets. That was just the first 15 minutes of the workout..... I went for an hour.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Lookin forward to hearing about your workout Buff! This morning I did 4 caps on leg day...... I managed to get that "nearly puking" feeling. Supersetted ass to ankle squats, leg curls, leg ext., and calf raises together.... 12 reps on each, 4 sets. That was just the first 15 minutes of the workout..... I went for an hour.
    RPM-rage at its finest- it makes you feel like the iron has given you some sort of personal insult!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I got my sample yesterday, and will be giving RPM a test run this week's workout.
    I popped four caps before my workout, I didn't feel any dramatic changes that I was reading in this thread. BTW I am very stimulant tolerant.

About 15 minutes after taking the pills, I felt my chest open up more, and I felt more relaxed with a clear mind. After taking my Poseidon, I felt a bit more energy, but didn't notice any increased aggression. However, before I workout I like to relax and keep a controlled 'rage' for when my muscles are actually loaded.

Furthermore, I maintained my strength throughout the entire workout and actually felt I could push it more after I was done. In fact I probably could used more weight, but I was focusing on form and execution of the lifts.

After the workout, I felt a solid pump, and my CNS actually felt fresh, where generally I will walk out where it feels taxed. So, all in all, RPM was quite nice...I am looking forward to the next workout to give RPM another go round.

22. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I popped four caps before my workout, I didn't feel any dramatic changes that I was reading in this thread. BTW I am very stimulant tolerant.

About 15 minutes after taking the pills, I felt my chest open up more, and I felt more relaxed with a clear mind. After taking my Poseidon, I felt a bit more energy, but didn't notice any increased aggression. However, before I workout I like to relax and keep a controlled 'rage' for when my muscles are actually loaded.

Furthermore, I maintained my strength throughout the entire workout and actually felt I could push it more after I was done. In fact I probably could used more weight, but I was focusing on form and execution of the lifts.

After the workout, I felt a solid pump, and my CNS actually felt fresh, where generally I will walk out where it feels taxed. So, all in all, RPM was quite nice...I am looking forward to the next workout to give RPM another go round.
    Some of the effects of RPM are acute (vasodilation, focus, increased stength), but the effects of taking RPM over time (increased hardness and aggression) are well worth it!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Some of the effects of RPM are acute (vasodilation, focus, increased stength), but the effects of taking RPM over time (increased hardness and aggression) are well worth it!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    The sustained strength is what I am looking for. I was able to perform Power Cleans at the end of my workout with greater weight then I was able to perform last week with Hang Cleans at the beginning of my workout.

25. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    The sustained strength is what I am looking for. I was able to perform Power Cleans at the end of my workout with greater weight then I was able to perform last week with Hang Cleans at the beginning of my workout.
    The strength part is what surprised me the most- but the physique-enhancing properties, focus, and lipolytic properties are also pretty cool as well!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eating For Your Goals During the Holiday's
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2015, 12:03 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 06:41 PM
  3. Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:28 PM
  4. For your viewing enjoyment the new Iraq!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 12:34 AM