For Your Viewing Pleasure, The Detailed RPM Write-up

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    This is true with any compound-my advice is to start small- go by our body weight titrated dosages, and work your way up...
    Haha. Don't do like the freak you saw on AM

2. HAHA NO NAMES JJ!!!!

Someone is neg repping the heck out of AN Guys!!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Haha. Don't do like the freak you saw on AM
    Dude- you are not scared!!!!

4. jjohn must have 3 balls...... if not, he will after a couple weeks of using 8 of these at a time! His body will have to adapt in order to keep up. lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    jjohn must have 3 balls...... if not, he will after a couple weeks of using 8 of these at a time! His body will have to adapt in order to keep up. lol
    LOL bro- still blows my mind, BUT also helps me understand the limits at which the product can be used....feedback is a useful tool- keep it comin'!!!!

6. I am going to submit my body for scientific research and to AN! I am going to for scientific reason take 8 RPM before my work out tomorrow!

This is the PROPER thing for me to do!!! WE MUST KNOW!!!

7. So rms... you gonna pop 8 before the next track meet? hahaha

8. I got my sample yesterday, and will be giving RPM a test run this week's workout.

9. Buff, Make sure someone has a camera on hand in case you are forced to set any records at the gym.

10. That or handcuffs because i will have bent every bar in the gym and will be chomping on some 45 lb plates!!

I will take pics before and after!!!
    •   

11. HEY XJ,

BE EXCITED!!! VERY EXCITED!!!

We want to hear your feedback!!!! MAKE SURE YOU STOP BY AND LET US KNOW!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    I am going to submit my body for scientific research and to AN! I am going to for scientific reason take 8 RPM before my work out tomorrow!

This is the PROPER thing for me to do!!! WE MUST KNOW!!!
    R u serious? Dude- you are going to be able to levitate- do me a favor- videotape your workout and post it up- might use up about 4 tapes though....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    So rms... you gonna pop 8 before the next track meet? hahaha
    I thought about it- but I would probably try to attack the person in the lane next to me before the race even started b/c of RPM-rage

I'll save the 8 for my first football game this year- I return punts and kick-offs, and the thought of actually being able to run THROUGH someone full speed with a 30 yard build-up is just too enticing to ignore......

14. levitate Might be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! I WILL BECOME SUPERMAN!!!

I will take pictures!!! BEFORE AND AFTER!! Maybe a VIDEO TOO HEHE!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    levitate Might be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! I WILL BECOME SUPERMAN!!!

Awesome!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I thought about it- but I would probably try to attack the person in the lane next to me before the race even started b/c of RPM-rage

I'll save the 8 for my first football game this year- I return punts and kick-offs, and the thought of actually being able to run THROUGH someone full speed with a 30 yard build-up is just too enticing to ignore......
    I want to see video of your first full RPM-Rage kickoff return..... don't edit the blood or gore either, we can all take it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I want to see video of your first full RPM-Rage kickoff return..... don't edit the blood or gore either, we can all take it.
    Ok- first game is in July- I think RPM is going to the be the legal "it" supplement in sport performance as well- it gives you an aggressive edge w/o overstimulation!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Ok- first game is in July- I think RPM is going to the be the legal "it" supplement in sport performance as well- it gives you an aggressive edge w/o overstimulation!!!
    Fully Agree...... the applications for this class of product are endless.
    I wanna see Aeter's take on trying it out before a wood-chopping workout. Trees are gonna be a fallin'..........

19. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Fully Agree...... the applications for this class of product are endless.
    I wanna see Aeter's take on trying it out before a wood-chopping workout. Trees are gonna be a fallin'..........
    I guess we'll find out soon!!!

20. A slight "off-topic":

I bet Gonzaga was dosing some RPM before the fight with Cro Cop last night.
    Cro got knocked the F%$k out! (Said in the voice of Smokey from Friday)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    A slight "off-topic":

I bet Gonzaga was dosing some RPM before the fight with Cro Cop last night.
    Cro got knocked the F%$k out! (Said in the voice of Smokey from Friday)
    That looked pretty unpleasant- I got my leg twisted like that when I got rolled up on by a 325 lb. lineman- I did not get up for a while....

22. I bet he was also using Osetobolin-C

23. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    levitate Might be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! I WILL BECOME SUPERMAN!!!

HOW DARE YOU!

24. Sorry man Capt. America is dead!!!

What do you want me to do!!!

HEHE

25. Ahem.... Why does everyone wants to do like me now? :P I didn't invent that. King Kong told me that's what HE was doing to get big. Everyone knows that

26. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Ahem.... Why does everyone wants to do like me now? :P I didn't invent that. King Kong told me that's what HE was doing to get big. Everyone knows that
    Cuz you are not skeered

27. Haha. Oh, and it's true about the levitation. I got a crue repairing my roof right now.

28. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Haha. Oh, and it's true about the levitation. I got a crue repairing my roof right now.
    Yeah- just took 4 before my track workout- just PR'd on my 30m time

29. OH BABY!!! I CANNT WAIT FOR MY WORKOUT TODAY!!!!

Pics from before and after!!! BEWARE!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    OH BABY!!! I CANNT WAIT FOR MY WORKOUT TODAY!!!!

Pics from before and after!!! BEWARE!!!
    Better have a fan in your gym- you are going to be blazing hot- RPM is a STRONG thermogenic as well!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 397
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
  3. For your viewing enjoyment the new Iraq!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 01:34 AM