For Your Viewing Pleasure, The Detailed RPM Write-up

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    AlphaAnabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    127
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAnabolic View Post
    I have taken and felt the amazing effects of this compound's synergy first-hand. It was amazing, and one (if not the ONLY) supplement that truly stands out from the rest and DELIVERS as it was hyped.


    Thank you AN & Dirk!

    -Aaron R Smith
    Oh... just as an aside, a week ago, I had a photo shoot with resident Buff Hunk, Heath - and with only 1/2 cup of oatmeal in my system , after months of dieting... I took (5) RPM pills, and here is what happened:







  2. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Lookin HHUGE AA!

    Carolina girls huh? Can you send me a sample of those too? See what kind of pump they are capable of.

    Buffhunk, I should have brought my cam, but it was stolen a few days ago in my car! Man, if I would have been there, they would be chopped in pieces, and fried to feed the cows!

    Holy SHIZZLE! My rep is going away HELP!!

  3. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Lookin HHUGE AA!

    Carolina girls huh? Can you send me a sample of those too? See what kind of pump they are capable of.

    Buffhunk, I should have brought my cam, but it was stolen a few days ago in my car! Man, if I would have been there, they would be chopped in pieces, and fried to feed the cows!

    Holy SHIZZLE! My rep is going away HELP!!
    Off to the Metrolina- OB bro, you are missing out!!!! J- if I could bottle up some of that- I wouldn't have to sell supps!!!!

    Aaron- wow!!! That is impressive!! RPM will make you harder than hard!!!!

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Off to the Metrolina- OB bro, you are missing out!!!! J- if I could bottle up some of that- I wouldn't have to sell supps!!!!

    Aaron- wow!!! That is impressive!! RPM will make you harder than hard!!!!
    that is right keep rubbing it in

    AA ur ****in huge


    Today Im supposed to be in charlotte with teh AN crew mackin hoes

    instead my ******* wife decided to fill a slot at work without telling me so Im stuck babysitting my son

    there is no level to which the anger I have achieved.

    but i told her the next show, im going regardless.
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  5. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    Aaron, is that a lat, or a freakin wing?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  6. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Answers
    0

    Hey AN guys - What is the caffeine dose like in this? I typically workout in the afternoon, and wondered when is the latest it should be taken?

    Or on the other hand, are there any plans for a non-stim version?

    Thanks

  7. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Hey AN guys - What is the caffeine dose like in this? I typically workout in the afternoon, and wondered when is the latest it should be taken?

    Or on the other hand, are there any plans for a non-stim version?

    Thanks
    There shouldn't be any problems. I workout at 5:00, and 8 caps, I was able to sleep with a little bit of pheni. But at 4 caps. No problem.

  8. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,641
    Answers
    0

    At 8 caps isn't that dangerous?. Isn't there some point where the dangers outweigh the benifits?.

  9. New Member
    AlphaAnabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    127
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Aaron, is that a lat, or a freakin wing?
    You guys are hilarious... I have never thought I had good development. I see nothing but areas to improve, expand, perfect, harden.
    But, I assure you it is not a wing... because I just spent another $259 on a round-trip tix to Venice CA to see the real big boys at Max Muscle. JJ Cutty brother!

    I just turned 22 five months ago... I'm 206 @ 5%, and 5'10''.
    Jay Cutty: 33 years old... 267 @ 2% BF, and 5'10''.



    YES... THOSE NUMBERS KEEP MY HEAD ON STRAIGHT HUMBLE!




    -Aaron R Smith

    PS: Applied Nutra, DIRK & Co... YOU'VE GOT MAIL


  10. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    635 at 202! that's awesome bro, i can't wait till i'm done my contest prep and i can bulk again, i wanna be doing 650lbs for reps, my best was 550lbs x2 and i was 272lbs doing that, but 202lbs wow.

  11. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    that is right keep rubbing it in

    AA ur ****in huge


    Today Im supposed to be in charlotte with teh AN crew mackin hoes

    instead my ******* wife decided to fill a slot at work without telling me so Im stuck babysitting my son

    there is no level to which the anger I have achieved.

    but i told her the next show, im going regardless.


    OB-
    You know you welcome to kick it with us ANY time- hell, you can come up during the week if you want to.......

    Bro- we understand - family comes first

  12. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Hey AN guys - What is the caffeine dose like in this? I typically workout in the afternoon, and wondered when is the latest it should be taken?

    Or on the other hand, are there any plans for a non-stim version?

    Thanks
    There are plans for a non-stim version- the stim blend is actually mild, compared to some of the other products on the market- the real beauty of the product lays in the functional hardness/strength/aggression that occurs from the P-SARM aspects of Icariin, plus the AI/Anti-Estro characteristics of the compound- it makes for a compound that produces a DRIVE- no other way to explain it really...It makes you feel like you are 10 feet tall!!!

  13. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    At 8 caps isn't that dangerous?. Isn't there some point where the dangers outweigh the benifits?.
    This is true with any compound-my advice is to start small- go by our body weight titrated dosages, and work your way up...

  14. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    635 at 202! that's awesome bro, i can't wait till i'm done my contest prep and i can bulk again, i wanna be doing 650lbs for reps, my best was 550lbs x2 and i was 272lbs doing that, but 202lbs wow.
    I just lost about 20+ pounds for track, it REALLY helps- I did not seem to lose much if any strength- actually my strength has gone up over the last 5 weeks- I have been experimenting with the new PM diet system I ran by you guys- about 20-30 people I know have tried it, and it works wonders.....

  15. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAnabolic View Post
    You guys are hilarious... I have never thought I had good development. I see nothing but areas to improve, expand, perfect, harden.
    But, I assure you it is not a wing... because I just spent another $259 on a round-trip tix to Venice CA to see the real big boys at Max Muscle. JJ Cutty brother!

    I just turned 22 five months ago... I'm 206 @ 5%, and 5'10''.
    Jay Cutty: 33 years old... 267 @ 2% BF, and 5'10''.



    YES... THOSE NUMBERS KEEP MY HEAD ON STRAIGHT HUMBLE!




    -Aaron R Smith

    PS: Applied Nutra, DIRK & Co... YOU'VE GOT MAIL

    Back at ya big A...

  16. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    OB-
    You know you welcome to kick it with us ANY time- hell, you can come up during the week if you want to.......

    Bro- we understand - family comes first
    dont try to be all mature and responsible with me

    ur supposed to make fun of me and laugh at the good time i missed
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  17. New Member
    Cosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0

    Looking forward to stimulant free version

  18. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    hey I LOST my little crown I had above my rep
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  19. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    hey I LOST my little crown I had above my rep
    Me too OB.... we got got.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  20. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Me too OB.... we got got.
    were we negged:hot:

    lol

    i liked my crown
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  21. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    This is true with any compound-my advice is to start small- go by our body weight titrated dosages, and work your way up...
    Haha. Don't do like the freak you saw on AM

  22. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Answers
    0

    HAHA NO NAMES JJ!!!!

    Someone is neg repping the heck out of AN Guys!!!!!

  23. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Haha. Don't do like the freak you saw on AM
    Dude- you are not scared!!!!

  24. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    jjohn must have 3 balls...... if not, he will after a couple weeks of using 8 of these at a time! His body will have to adapt in order to keep up. lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  25. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    jjohn must have 3 balls...... if not, he will after a couple weeks of using 8 of these at a time! His body will have to adapt in order to keep up. lol
    LOL bro- still blows my mind, BUT also helps me understand the limits at which the product can be used....feedback is a useful tool- keep it comin'!!!!

  26. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Answers
    0

    I am going to submit my body for scientific research and to AN! I am going to for scientific reason take 8 RPM before my work out tomorrow!

    This is the PROPER thing for me to do!!! WE MUST KNOW!!!

  27. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    So rms... you gonna pop 8 before the next track meet? hahaha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  28. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0

    I got my sample yesterday, and will be giving RPM a test run this week's workout.

  29. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    Buff, Make sure someone has a camera on hand in case you are forced to set any records at the gym.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  30. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Answers
    0

    That or handcuffs because i will have bent every bar in the gym and will be chomping on some 45 lb plates!!

    I will take pics before and after!!!

  31. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Answers
    0

    HEY XJ,

    BE EXCITED!!! VERY EXCITED!!!

    We want to hear your feedback!!!! MAKE SURE YOU STOP BY AND LET US KNOW!!!!

  32. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    I am going to submit my body for scientific research and to AN! I am going to for scientific reason take 8 RPM before my work out tomorrow!

    This is the PROPER thing for me to do!!! WE MUST KNOW!!!
    R u serious? Dude- you are going to be able to levitate- do me a favor- videotape your workout and post it up- might use up about 4 tapes though....

  33. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    So rms... you gonna pop 8 before the next track meet? hahaha
    I thought about it- but I would probably try to attack the person in the lane next to me before the race even started b/c of RPM-rage

    I'll save the 8 for my first football game this year- I return punts and kick-offs, and the thought of actually being able to run THROUGH someone full speed with a 30 yard build-up is just too enticing to ignore......

  34. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Answers
    0

    levitate Might be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! I WILL BECOME SUPERMAN!!!

    I will take pictures!!! BEFORE AND AFTER!! Maybe a VIDEO TOO HEHE!!!

  35. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    levitate Might be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! I WILL BECOME SUPERMAN!!!

    I will take pictures!!! BEFORE AND AFTER!! Maybe a VIDEO TOO HEHE!!!
    Awesome!!!

  36. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I thought about it- but I would probably try to attack the person in the lane next to me before the race even started b/c of RPM-rage

    I'll save the 8 for my first football game this year- I return punts and kick-offs, and the thought of actually being able to run THROUGH someone full speed with a 30 yard build-up is just too enticing to ignore......
    I want to see video of your first full RPM-Rage kickoff return..... don't edit the blood or gore either, we can all take it.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  37. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I want to see video of your first full RPM-Rage kickoff return..... don't edit the blood or gore either, we can all take it.
    Ok- first game is in July- I think RPM is going to the be the legal "it" supplement in sport performance as well- it gives you an aggressive edge w/o overstimulation!!!

  38. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Ok- first game is in July- I think RPM is going to the be the legal "it" supplement in sport performance as well- it gives you an aggressive edge w/o overstimulation!!!
    Fully Agree...... the applications for this class of product are endless.
    I wanna see Aeter's take on trying it out before a wood-chopping workout. Trees are gonna be a fallin'..........
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  39. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Fully Agree...... the applications for this class of product are endless.
    I wanna see Aeter's take on trying it out before a wood-chopping workout. Trees are gonna be a fallin'..........
    I guess we'll find out soon!!!

  40. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    A slight "off-topic":

    I bet Gonzaga was dosing some RPM before the fight with Cro Cop last night.
    Cro got knocked the F%$k out! (Said in the voice of Smokey from Friday)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 03:28 PM
  2. Replies: 397
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:06 PM
  3. For your viewing enjoyment the new Iraq!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 11:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in