Best supplement combinations for softball, ebergy, and weight loss(fat)?
- 04-19-2007, 06:24 PM
- 5'8" 193 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Best supplement combinations for softball, energy, and weight loss(fat)?
I am looking to add maybe some "casual" supplements to what I now take. Here are my stats:
not sure on body fat %
I have been lifting for about 11 years. My frame is medium to large in that I can put on fatand or muscle easily and have a frame to support it skeletal wise.
I play softball in the summer and will be on 2 teams this year, Tuesday and Thursday. I also lift and do cardio every day except Sunday. During softball I will lift Monday, Wednesday and Friday and do cardio on Saturday.
I currently take GNC Mega man sport multivitamins(2 every morning) and Triflex sport(2 every morning). I also use Isopure protein mixed in milk after heavy workouts. I recently ordered and have started taking NeuroStim + C and ZMA since it was recommended by athletes.com for baseball workout schedules.
I am looking to add a BCAA mix(ICE maybe?) at the very least but wonder what else I could use to up my results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TNASTYII in forum OTC DrugReplies: 33Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:58 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2008, 07:58 PM
- By BLOODandIRON in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2007, 11:54 PM
- By idunk42 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2006, 09:29 PM
- By BigBody in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2005, 07:12 PM