MHP - SARM-X and CYCLIN-GF

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
:bb3: Hello every one i have read articles about the Sarm-X and Cyclin-GF, I am thinking of taking them. Right now i am currently starting my 3rd week of liquid masterdrol. When i finish this im going to do my PCT. After that i wish to start either SARM or cyclin. Yes i have not read any good reviews or logs of either one of these. Anybody got any good info or used it yet? I know both are new.

I havent really heard much of Sarm but i have heard that Cyclin has given people Wacky dreams. Kinda strange. Anyways...Feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

:bb3:

MarKo

Awards
Just Started my cycle with Sarm-X I love MHP products. I been on it for 2 days so far nothing really. But i havent slept right for couple of days. im currently taking Aminovol in the morning mixing it with sarm-x and taking Active after lunch by mhp their multivitamin and 1 pill of sarm x with my Extreme track creatine by MHP before GYm.

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Yea generally dont it usually take at least two weeks before you really see any kind of result when it comes to supplements?

Keep me up to date, im really interested in this stuff? How are the pills they look like throat cloggers. I hate taking horse pills.

I still keep staring at the Cyclin-Gf Bottle also.

MarKo

Awards
The pills are tiny and they have no taste. and u just need 2 one in the morning one in the afternoon (or before gym).

Ill Keep you update it on my cycle of sarm-x.

MarKo

Awards
So its my 1st week and i can notice gains on my benching and curling so far its beeing going good. i feel more resistance and strength in me.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
SARM-X is the DHEA product deceptively being sold as a SARM right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joelast Supplements 1
thahotboy Supplements 5
nvr2loud Supplements 4
Supplements 4
Supplement Logs 29