NHA or Mass FX/Hyperdrol?

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I'm on NHA right now and liking it (1.5 weeks) I've been reading about Mass FX/Hyperdrol and sounds like it could be good too. Which stack do you like better and why? Thanks

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i would go with the H/D2 and M/FX. similar but better in many ways. the 6 bromo being the ultimate estrogen control and the mass fx having everything that activate has yet so much more.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Both are great --- I wouldn't say one is better than the other.

NHA is a great and proven stack, but MassFX/HDx2 seems to be "new thing" for non hormonal stuff.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are great --- I wouldn't say one is better than the other.

NHA is a great and proven stack, but MassFX/HDx2 seems to be "new thing" for non hormonal stuff.
How do MassFX ad HDx2 work..can anyone give me a simple breakdown?

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
How do MassFX ad HDx2 work..can anyone give me a simple breakdown?
There are write-ups that talks a little about how they work. Actually I don't know if I've seen a HDx2 write up. Thanks for the responses-Anybody else? By the way-can't wait for 3ad.....we don't need to get started about that in this thread though.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are write-ups that talks a little about how they work. Actually I don't know if I've seen a HDx2 write up. Thanks for the responses-Anybody else? By the way-can't wait for 3ad.....we don't need to get started about that in this thread though.
Yes and I have read them..but dont the aromitaze inhibitors and estrogen lowering effects potentially put your endocrine system in harms way if not yet fully developed?

Edit* I am not trying to pick on these products in anyway. I have read nothing but good things about HD/Massfx but I am more or less just curious about how far companies are willing to stretch the term "non-hormonal" :)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
any test bossting estrogen surpressing product can potentially effect ur endocrine system of anyone under 18 years old you must be in tune enough with ur body to determine if ur gonna take it

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any test bossting estrogen surpressing product can potentially effect ur endocrine system of anyone under 18 years old you must be in tune enough with ur body to determine if ur gonna take it
Yet these are non-hormonal? :think: :think:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yes they are nonhormonal, HDx2 is great lets put it this way. estrogen is a culprit for fat in males if u take a steroid you unnaturally increase testosterone way over the charts ur body wants to compinsate by bringing in estrogen to keep a balance while the ur natural test production shuts down. now u come off the steroid u have all this estrogen and no testosterone. HDx2 naturally raises test levels not like a steroid, which is synthetic, but through stimulation of the testes. but while ur test raises it keeps ur estrogen in check.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
The supplements themselves are not hormones, hence non hormonal. vs say 4AD which is a hormone.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well techincally 4AD is a prohormone. it converts to the hormone in the body

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes they are nonhormonal, HDx2 is great lets put it this way. estrogen is a culprit for fat in males if u take a steroid you unnaturally increase testosterone way over the charts ur body wants to compinsate by bringing in estrogen to keep a balance while the ur natural test production shuts down. now u come off the steroid u have all this estrogen and no testosterone. HDx2 naturally raises test levels not like a steroid, which is synthetic, but through stimulation of the testes. but while ur test raises it keeps ur estrogen in check.
So technically because they do not shut down your own hormones, but interact directly with them...they are non-hormonal. Makes sense to me. Like I said before I am not trying to say the companies are wrong in anywa, just more or less trying to understand this "non-hormonal" concept as I am only 18 years old in fact. So for me I believe ActivaTe will be my best bet just for the aspect of freeing up test but not dealing with any increased product / estrogen suppresion. Sound about right?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
that is not correct. mass fx has all of what activate. if you are familiar with DR.D he created the activate and took that idea when he went to AX and remastered it, enter Mass Fx

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
So for me I believe ActivaTe will be my best bet just for the aspect of freeing up test but not dealing with any increased product / estrogen suppresion. Sound about right?
Definetly. I wouldn't use an AI at 18. Activate would be the better of the 2 if you are going to use anthing.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definetly. I wouldn't use an AI at 18. Activate would be the better of the 2 if you are going to use anthing.
Yeah I mean I am fully aware that at 18 I have all the test I'm gonna need so with a solid diet, routine, and rest I should be fine (plus the staples which I have) but being a supplement rep I get very bored with staples way to easily ;) There's just too much promising supplements out there for me not to experiment with a few here and there :rofl:

Thanks again for all your help fellas.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys-I'm almost done with week two and I'm loving NHA so far. Recovery is much better, strength, and endurance are all improving. I was planning on doing an 8 weeker of NHA, but after reading more about Mass Fx/ HDx2 I'd like to finish my 8 weeks with that. I don't think that that would be a problem, what do you think?