NHA or Mass FX/Hyperdrol? - AnabolicMinds.com

NHA or Mass FX/Hyperdrol?

  1. New Member
    Sea223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    261

    Reputation

    NHA or Mass FX/Hyperdrol?


    I'm on NHA right now and liking it (1.5 weeks) I've been reading about Mass FX/Hyperdrol and sounds like it could be good too. Which stack do you like better and why? Thanks

  2. Oldtimer
    bigschmidt821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    684

    Reputation

    i would go with the H/D2 and M/FX. similar but better in many ways. the 6 bromo being the ultimate estrogen control and the mass fx having everything that activate has yet so much more.
  3. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Both are great --- I wouldn't say one is better than the other.

    NHA is a great and proven stack, but MassFX/HDx2 seems to be "new thing" for non hormonal stuff.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Both are great --- I wouldn't say one is better than the other.

    NHA is a great and proven stack, but MassFX/HDx2 seems to be "new thing" for non hormonal stuff.
    How do MassFX ad HDx2 work..can anyone give me a simple breakdown?
  5. New Member
    Sea223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    261

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    How do MassFX ad HDx2 work..can anyone give me a simple breakdown?
    There are write-ups that talks a little about how they work. Actually I don't know if I've seen a HDx2 write up. Thanks for the responses-Anybody else? By the way-can't wait for 3ad.....we don't need to get started about that in this thread though.
  6. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea223 View Post
    There are write-ups that talks a little about how they work. Actually I don't know if I've seen a HDx2 write up. Thanks for the responses-Anybody else? By the way-can't wait for 3ad.....we don't need to get started about that in this thread though.
    Yes and I have read them..but dont the aromitaze inhibitors and estrogen lowering effects potentially put your endocrine system in harms way if not yet fully developed?

    Edit* I am not trying to pick on these products in anyway. I have read nothing but good things about HD/Massfx but I am more or less just curious about how far companies are willing to stretch the term "non-hormonal"
  7. Oldtimer
    bigschmidt821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    684

    Reputation

    any test bossting estrogen surpressing product can potentially effect ur endocrine system of anyone under 18 years old you must be in tune enough with ur body to determine if ur gonna take it
  8. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    any test bossting estrogen surpressing product can potentially effect ur endocrine system of anyone under 18 years old you must be in tune enough with ur body to determine if ur gonna take it
    Yet these are non-hormonal?
  9. Oldtimer
    bigschmidt821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    684

    Reputation

    yes they are nonhormonal, HDx2 is great lets put it this way. estrogen is a culprit for fat in males if u take a steroid you unnaturally increase testosterone way over the charts ur body wants to compinsate by bringing in estrogen to keep a balance while the ur natural test production shuts down. now u come off the steroid u have all this estrogen and no testosterone. HDx2 naturally raises test levels not like a steroid, which is synthetic, but through stimulation of the testes. but while ur test raises it keeps ur estrogen in check.
  10. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    455

    Reputation

    The supplements themselves are not hormones, hence non hormonal. vs say 4AD which is a hormone.
  11. Oldtimer
    bigschmidt821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    684

    Reputation

    well techincally 4AD is a prohormone. it converts to the hormone in the body
  12. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    455

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    well techincally 4AD is a prohormone. it converts to the hormone in the body
    Well yeah, maybe Superdrol is a better example.
  13. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    yes they are nonhormonal, HDx2 is great lets put it this way. estrogen is a culprit for fat in males if u take a steroid you unnaturally increase testosterone way over the charts ur body wants to compinsate by bringing in estrogen to keep a balance while the ur natural test production shuts down. now u come off the steroid u have all this estrogen and no testosterone. HDx2 naturally raises test levels not like a steroid, which is synthetic, but through stimulation of the testes. but while ur test raises it keeps ur estrogen in check.
    So technically because they do not shut down your own hormones, but interact directly with them...they are non-hormonal. Makes sense to me. Like I said before I am not trying to say the companies are wrong in anywa, just more or less trying to understand this "non-hormonal" concept as I am only 18 years old in fact. So for me I believe ActivaTe will be my best bet just for the aspect of freeing up test but not dealing with any increased product / estrogen suppresion. Sound about right?
  14. Oldtimer
    bigschmidt821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    684

    Reputation

    that is not correct. mass fx has all of what activate. if you are familiar with DR.D he created the activate and took that idea when he went to AX and remastered it, enter Mass Fx
  15. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    455

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    So for me I believe ActivaTe will be my best bet just for the aspect of freeing up test but not dealing with any increased product / estrogen suppresion. Sound about right?
    Definetly. I wouldn't use an AI at 18. Activate would be the better of the 2 if you are going to use anthing.
  16. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    Definetly. I wouldn't use an AI at 18. Activate would be the better of the 2 if you are going to use anthing.
    Yeah I mean I am fully aware that at 18 I have all the test I'm gonna need so with a solid diet, routine, and rest I should be fine (plus the staples which I have) but being a supplement rep I get very bored with staples way to easily There's just too much promising supplements out there for me not to experiment with a few here and there

    Thanks again for all your help fellas.
  17. New Member
    Sea223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    261

    Reputation

    Hey guys-I'm almost done with week two and I'm loving NHA so far. Recovery is much better, strength, and endurance are all improving. I was planning on doing an 8 weeker of NHA, but after reading more about Mass Fx/ HDx2 I'd like to finish my 8 weeks with that. I don't think that that would be a problem, what do you think?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mass FX + Hyperdrol X2 or the muscle pharm products
    By hamptont21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 11:50 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:11 AM
  3. Anabolic Xtreme - MASS FX + HYPERDROL **Contest** Log!
    By \_JIMBO_/ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in