Leviathan and Powerfull?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
do you see a problem taking excell, leviathan and powerfull all at the same time. I know the excell is bcaa's so that should be ok so i guess the real issue is leviathan and powerfull together.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
do you see a problem taking excell, leviathan and powerfull all at the same time. I know the excell is bcaa's so that should be ok so i guess the real issue is leviathan and powerfull together.
It looks good from my end. I think they should stack well but maybe the USP labs guys will jump in with their prospective. Would love to see the stack, have only heard great things about powerfull.

It looks good from my end. I think they should stack well but maybe the USP labs guys will jump in with their prospective. Would love to see the stack, have only heard great things about powerfull.
To all my bi-cultured amigos, PowerFULL+leviathan give me a Palo Alto:rofl:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
To all my bi-cultured amigos, PowerFULL+leviathan give me a Palo Alto:rofl:
:rofl: ... HHAHHAHH... Laughing my ass off!! Great post, never knew the translation until a few months a go when a spanish friend of mine told me what it ment.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol..someone on either here, or another forum told me too...thats awesome

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
hmmm just got a bottle of ALRI restore today....any opinions as to adding this into the mix?