I'm gay for Leviathan

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.96%

I'm gay for Leviathan

Today was my first day in the gym after taking Leviathan and I'm still in awe. This stuff REALLY works.

First, a bit of background. I'm coming off a pretty serious lower back injury, and anyone who's had one can tell you that those bastards are neigh crippling at their worst. It was just last week that I was able to start lifting again, and my numbers were pretty pathetic. I went from easily doing 320 for reps pre injury to hardly being able to move 135. I didn't really look forward to hitting the weights today as I thought I would have another pathetic day for sure.

Today, however, was different. I woke up and took a single pill of Leviathan at around 1PM. I hit the gym by two, and all of a sudden, as if the hand of god were lifting for me, I was rowing 220 like it was nothing. I thought this certinally a fluke and went to do squats. 135 warmup was effortless. 200 was effortless. 275? You guessed it. Nothin' but a peanut.

The strangest thing is, on Leviathan I didn't feel totally wired like I do on a lot of other thermogenics. 3 scoops of no-xplode gave me a head rush and made me spontaneously sweat, but this stuff was nice and clean with no jitters or any ill effects. I was even motivated to run the 3 blocks to the gym today, despite it being a leg day.

All this on just one pill. I'll probably be squatting the entire gym once I get up to two.

tl;dr version: Leviathan helped me get up to 90% of my pre-injury lifting capacity.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjar View Post
    Today was my first day in the gym after taking Leviathan and I'm still in awe. This stuff REALLY works.

First, a bit of background. I'm coming off a pretty serious lower back injury, and anyone who's had one can tell you that those bastards are neigh crippling at their worst. It was just last week that I was able to start lifting again, and my numbers were pretty pathetic. I went from easily doing 320 for reps pre injury to hardly being able to move 135. I didn't really look forward to hitting the weights today as I thought I would have another pathetic day for sure.

Today, however, was different. I woke up and took a single pill of Leviathan at around 1PM. I hit the gym by two, and all of a sudden, as if the hand of god were lifting for me, I was rowing 220 like it was nothing. I thought this certinally a fluke and went to do squats. 135 warmup was effortless. 200 was effortless. 275? You guessed it. Nothin' but a peanut.

The strangest thing is, on Leviathan I didn't feel totally wired like I do on a lot of other thermogenics. 3 scoops of no-xplode gave me a head rush and made me spontaneously sweat, but this stuff was nice and clean with no jitters or any ill effects. I was even motivated to run the 3 blocks to the gym today, despite it being a leg day.

All this on just one pill. I'll probably be squatting the entire gym once I get up to two.

tl;dr version: Leviathan helped me get up to 90% of my pre-injury lifting capacity.

Sooo....the title threw me off a bit..hahaha
    BUT....thanks alot for the feedback!!...Glad you like Leviathan and cant wait to hear more feedback from you!!
    **ps. ALL PAL products are on SALe night now at Nutraplanet
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.88%

another great review of Leviathan.......my order shipped today, should be here in 2 days! Cant wait to experience it for myself!!!
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjar View Post

hahhaha.. I was thrown off by that title as well. I am glad you liked leviathan!! The hand of god thing is a little wild!! I'm actually afraid to see what happens when take two..
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.3%

I just requested some samples today. This def sounds good. I only have one question tho, my main goal right now is to gain mass, I read its good to burn fat. Would this be good to use during a bulk or is this best for cutting. I really dont want to lose any pounds of my ecto mass.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.96%

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesigner View Post
    I just requested some samples today. This def sounds good. I only have one question tho, my main goal right now is to gain mass, I read its good to burn fat. Would this be good to use during a bulk or is this best for cutting. I really dont want to lose any pounds of my ecto mass.
    If you lift big and eat big, you'll lose very little, if any, mass. This goes for anything you take.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^^ has a good point. If you are cutting and at or under your maintenance calories, Leviathan will help you cut.
    But if you take it with higher calories and on a bulk while trying to gain mass, it should help to put on leaner mass and cut fat while bulking.

But in the end it will come down to your diet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Receptor info for Leviathan vs. Hyperdrive
    By FlexMasterFunk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:47 AM
  2. Sample review for Leviathan
    By matthew76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. Yohimbine Study --- Encouraging for Leviathan users!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:17 PM
  4. TESTERS NEEDED for PAL Leviathan !!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 02:28 PM
  5. Leviathan is now ready for shipment at the Planet!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 01:26 PM