my own UCP-1 feedback. 1st week

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
* also posted on feedback thread over at avant's...

tommorow marks the end of my 1st week of UCP-1.
excersise has been minimal(3 times last week instead of 5)
partying excessive(4 days getting massively waisted and high....even managed to get myself a nasty hangover from overindulging in nootropics/alcohol/mdma) oh well. great night....bad bad next couple of days.

diet has been more or less good, but with the occasional cheeseburger , pasta , rice. basically i messed up royaly a couple of days.

had huge fights with my gf, so stress was way up aswell.

supps: this is week two of recovery(yikes!) on 300mg 6-OXO, tight for 4 days of last week(made me feel very bad doing it after my party nights so i restrict it to just before gym now as an eca energy replacement) 400mg r-ala and biotin with carbs. quercentin.

p.s. : 1st week of recovery, i basically skipped eca, did less sets with more intensity and ate above maintanance. needed to take a break from everything. transdermals are sush a hassle!

weight and bf : 1 week ago i was 11.5 @ 91KG (end of cycle)
today i am at 9.8 @ 87.8 KG

doing recommended doses of ucp.

i am shocked actually. i look a lot leaner, small muscle size decrease(probably water) as my strength is still the same as last week of SO+ and 1,4 cycle! so i gather most of the weight lost was water and fat.
i am applying some yohimburn/lipoderm(spiked with caffeine, 7-oxo dhea and SU) as i have a bit of these left. so maybe i didnt loose that much water from abdomen area at least.

results are inline with other feedback ive read(not feeling anything, fast drop by end of week 1)

i will be giving my second bottle to my gf, and she dont gym so itll be intersting results.

this is better than my SU experience were i went upto 800mg once nightly. :D

very little sides, only when i take it before i sleep(usually 3 hours before)
but if i take it right before sleep, i have such a hell of a night. either too hot and drenched or such sweaty and cold cause sweat gets cold real fast. horrible. normal doses during the day do nothing.

p.s. i am 28 years old(almost) an ecto with a (--decreasing-- belly yaay! my abs are finally showing)

funny thing, if i take san's tight after my daily dose of ucp-1 idont get hot but very very cold! wtf? :confused:

so big thumbs up to bdc! me is pleasantly shocked. too bad price is back to 40$!!! :p

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
* also posted on feedback thread over at avant's...

tommorow marks the end of my 1st week of UCP-1.
excersise has been minimal(3 times last week instead of 5)
partying excessive(4 days getting massively waisted and high....even managed to get myself a nasty hangover from overindulging in nootropics/alcohol/mdma) oh well. great night....bad bad next couple of days.

diet has been more or less good, but with the occasional cheeseburger , pasta , rice. basically i messed up royaly a couple of days.
Good to see you had results, but woah... what are you doing? Your slacking on your workouts, your diet looks like it is made up of a shitload of complex carbs, and you are drinking alcohol and using other drugs... Not a wise choice my friend. The cycle is two weeks long, I think you can lay off the **** for that long and protect your body. Funny thing is, despite that you were slacking all around, it still worked.

WYD

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IMO no way to tell if the UCP-1 is actually working when your diet, exercising, emotional state and alcohol intake is so wacked.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro.....Ive done some crazy things...but alcohol..e and usnic. You going to kill your liver, kidneys, and dehydrate your whole body or what? I mean...a little weed is not bad with an uncoupler....but anything that really dehydrates you can really mess up your system. But hey....if your ok...congrats on the weight loss.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I cannot even consider this as appropriate feedback. As was stated, it is your liver, but this is not something I like to see here IMO it sends the wrong message

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i knew the flames were comin, but decided to say it like it is...
anyways, the mdma was only around 50mg and thats because i got the feeling i over indulged in absolute vodka and need not to be in that state.

i over indulged because, i didnt estimate just how much less alcohol i need with the nootropics. apparently 3 drinks with nootropics, for me, gives the same effect as 10-11 without.

last ucp-1 dose was 7pm. started drinking around 12am.
r-ala,biotin, tons of water were used duting all this.

on to why? well unfortuanetly for me last week, and some of this week were/are full of really great parties and for someone who live in the middle east(yeah war,iraq and ****) i didnt wanna pass it up.

thanks for the concern guys, but i am fine and i have even made liver enzyme tests so i can be sure myself. did one last sunday, and 3 days ago(sat) and all levels were within 4-5% and still in normal range, and will be doing another 2 days after cycle.

ok answers:
"IMO no way to tell if the UCP-1 is actually working when your diet, exercising, emotional state and alcohol intake is so wacked."
why not? ive done that before and didnt loose weight, probably gained some. so i logically assumed itys the ucp-1"

"alcohol and usnic acid , heh nice. "

ok, all based on theory i am guessing, but do you have any studies, experiments etc to back this sarcastic comment up? i had a few drinks before while on SU with no ill effects...as for liver danger, beleive me ive done worse in my life(ibiza) and now i know my limits more or less.

"Good to see you had results, but woah... what are you doing? Your slacking on your workouts, your diet looks like it is made up of a shitload of complex carbs, and you are drinking alcohol and using other drugs... Not a wise choice my friend. The cycle is two weeks long, I think you can lay off the **** for that long and protect your body. Funny thing is, despite that you were slacking all around, it still worked."

i know, i never said anything contrary, thats i was shocked. cause if i wasnt on ucp i wouldve gained weight right?

in the end, i did my 1st week and wanted to share results(which were better than SU" . at the same time i felt its important to tell everyone what i have been doing exactly. no other way to do that....

unless you feel this post was unappropriate, then fine ill think twice next time.

still, no hard feeling ;) my abs are starting to sho, my liver is ok(so far :) ) and i had a wicked set of parties to cheer me up after all the recent world events!

peace!

Mischievous

Awards
I understand some of the concerns about maybe "this not quite" being the message wanted to be sent out about UA and SU given some of the still perhaps "unresolved" issues regarding the "side effects" and SU and UA (that is, for those of us who want to "experiment" with it, probably we should all agree to try to use it as safely as possible so we dont provide more source material for the NYTimes, etc., etc.) ...

That being said, I really be interested in hearing djremix's own opinion comparing how well 800mgs. of SU compared to 9 capsules of UPC1 ...

Djremix, you mention you felt the UPC-1 worked better over 2 weeks compared to SU alone ... would you say the UPC-1 worked slighly better? significantly better? about the same? were your diet/training/other supplements used about the same when you used SU compared to when you tried the UPC-1? anything else you can think of to compare/contrast the two?

Thank in advance for anything you can add in this regard!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Mischievous:

if that is you in the avatar, then i have exactly the same body build as you, im 6 3 28 years old though obviously a lot less mass and partiotioning than you. i weigh 87KG now.

on to the SU question, first time i used SU it was dosed 3 times daily and i got a shitty ass rash 3rd day.

subcided in 4 days and i gave SU another shot, dosing once before bed, with quercentine, milk thistle and ala aswell as 500mg of ALC.

i worked up from 300mg upto 800mg by end of 2nd week, but had eca/nyc 3 times daily aswell.

i can honestly say UCP-1 without eca/nyc(this cycle..sometimes tight! only before gym) has given me better results in weight loss and fat % decrease, and im only day 10.

so yes its defienatly better, considering total UA daily is around 450mg :)

no sides whatsoever, at least for me. as i am usually not that energetic in the morning :)
heat issues? none!
except:
1) taking tight a bit after ucp dose made me feel cold and chilly!
2) taking ucp dose right before bed gave me extreme heat and chills(under an AC)
taking it a few hours before gave me no problems at all.

chemo is a genius IMO.

hope this helps!

Mischievous

Awards
Very interesting ...

Using SU and a bit of diiodo-l-thyronine, I was able to hit 99.0 degrees on the thermometer a couple times (when taking my temperature in the morning) ...

Having used SU now 3 seperate times (3 weeks at a time, taking at least 2 months off between cycles), each time I've been favorably impressed with the results ... though I've been wondering if there still is anything that might make it work better.

Pyruvate is interesting, though I'm still not completely sure how such a small dose of pyruvate might improve SU (or UA) so much. I'm somewhat familiar with the concept that pyruvate can act sort of like a "super carbohydrate" to counteract the depletion of liver ATP stores on low calorie diets to keep fatty acid stores in the liver up (to keep liver cell membranes flexible to keep "active thyroid" levels up thus not letting body temperature drop); but, pretty much most studies using pyruvate that I'm aware of have used something like 16-30 grams of pyruvate a day ...

I am guessing maybe that somehow "uncoupling" might stop once liver ATP stores become exhaused ... and that begins to limit how much one gets from an SU cycle; but, can 1-3 grams of pyruvate a day really keep liver stores elevated enough to really keep things going?

I've read that on DNP ... usually keeping carbs in the diet up tends to really generate "hotter" temperatures in the body ... so maybe there really is something to this; but, wouldnt eatting ... say ... an extra 60-100 grams of carbos in the diet seem to help the liver out way more than 1-3 grams of pyruvate? I don't really know; but, it would seem so ...

Beyond that, it is odd that you felt "cold" while using UPC-1. Could this perhaps have resulted from maybe sweat cooling on your body thus making your skin feel cold all the time ... while really inside your body still was releasing more heat? It would seem to indicate that UPC-1 actually isn't working as it should if one is actually colder instead of hotter?

If I might ask again ... if you could guess at a % ... how much better would you say that UPC-1 worked better than 800mgs. of SU? Based on your results, would you say were the results like 10%, or like 50% better, or something really remarkable, like 100% better?

I'm thinking about ordering, appreciate your input; and, appreciate the efforts of those who formulated UPC-1 in trying to make a "better" UA product ... it pretty exciting if there is something here ... just hope the word doesn't get out too fast ... I'd LOVE for UA and SU to keep a "low profile" in the supplement world for as long as possible (if that is possible)!

Kerruptt

Awards
Read about DNP use and Thyroid..same thing applies to SU..probably more due to effects on Liver uncoupling.

Mischievous

Awards
Ive read speculation that, for whatever reason, SU (and UA) might depelete liver ATP stores even faster than DNP does ... which would again make "keeping liver stores up" even more important when using UA (or SU) ...

But, I'm still not sure if this is what is happening - and why UPC-1 was formulated as such (from a theoretical perspective that is) ...

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
cant say as a percentage. but like before. 11 days now on ucp-1 and ive gotten better results weight and fat % wise than 3 weeks of SU going upto 800mg once nightly.

also note when i said i felt cold:
"1) taking tight a bit after ucp dose made me feel cold and chilly!
"

only after i take Tight! straight after or even an hour after. i feel cold with chills, my body feels ok when i touch it. no sweat but still cold. tight is weird weird weird.

on another note. once i finish my 3rd blood test 2 dasy after i finish this 2 week cycle, if the values are still normal, can i increase the cycle to 3 weeks? not that i do want to, just wondering if cycle length was decided on to avoid problems or was formulated from other sources....

Last edited:

John.K

Awards
ive gotten better results weight and fat % wise than 3 weeks of SU going upto 800mg once nightly.
You seem to be taking quite a bit of stuff. What supps are you taking all total per day?

I've been trying to be as regimented as possible. Basically, 5 days before my UCP-1, I supplemented EYC with milk thistle and R-ALA. For the first week of UCP-1, I stayed on EYC. For the second week (current), I stopped EYC and started Thermorexin. The thinking was to limit diet supplementation to UCP-1, a thermogen, and antioxidants.

Adding UCP-1 to my thermogen has been making a huge difference. I can FINALLY see some headway towards my goal, and I know for a fact that I wouldn't have been able to come here without it. There have been virtually no sides from the product either, when taken at or under the recommended dosage. The lethargy I felt was clearly from decreasing and stopping the EYC.

I'll post more later on. I hope that my comments will be able to help other people.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
actually all that stuff (eca/nyc etc) i was taking with the SU cycle.

with ucp-1 i took a couple of thermorexins(had a free sample :) )
and did a couple of tights in the mornin and a few times before gym.

other than that the usual r-ala/biotin and some flax