Situation At NutraPlanet... READ

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Recently, I ordered from nutraPlanet. Being in a hurry to get my Poseidon and Neovar, I chose and paid the extra $3 for Sam in a Hang Glider delivery as the method. Well, on his final approach, Sam miscalculated the lateral windspeed and crashed into a mexican restaurant near my home. Luckily he is ok.
The good thing... and don't let on to Sam that I told you :ntome: he received a bad concussion, and has since dropped prices on a lot of products to a CRAZY low price.

The Applied Nutriceuticals line is as low as you'll find it anywhere. So low, I am worried Sam will come to his senses before you can all stock up.

So, please accept this as your subliminal message of the day to go stock up on some of the most effective products on the market, at the lowest price you'll find them for anywhere!

:cheers:

Lipotrophin-AM $14.95
Lipotrophin-PM $14.95
IGF-2 $39.95
NeoVar $24.95
Osteobolin-C $19.99

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Recently, I ordered from nutraPlanet. Being in a hurry to get my Poseidon and Neovar, I chose and paid the extra $3 for Sam in a Hang Glider delivery as the method. Well, on his final approach, Sam miscalculated the lateral windspeed and crashed into a mexican restaurant near my home. Luckily he is ok.
The good thing... and don't let on to Sam that I told you :ntome: he received a bad concussion, and has since dropped prices on a lot of products to a CRAZY low price.

The Applied Nutriceuticals line is as low as you'll find it anywhere. So low, I am worried Sam will come to his senses before you can all stock up.

So, please accept this as your subliminal message of the day to go stock up on some of the most effective products on the market, at the lowest price you'll find them for anywhere!

:cheers:

Lipotrophin-AM $14.95
Lipotrophin-PM $14.95
IGF-2 $39.95
NeoVar $24.95
Osteobolin-C $19.99
i did and looking forward to my neovar!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, big man!

What's the caliber of the gun in your avy there?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I was gonna re-up all my supps this weekend anyway...godd timing for a concussion.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Get that Neovar in your system..... then let us know whatcha got!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I was gonna re-up all my supps this weekend anyway...godd timing for a concussion.
What's the next stack on your supplement agenda, Sean?
I assume you got your request in to D for some RPM?