Cissus..How long till effects are noticed?

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Hey everyone, i've searched around with Cissus on this site and a few others. My question is, how long does it take for Cissus to start kicking in, in regards to a joint problem?

I got inflammation/fluid build up in my left elbow. Some nasty tendonitis :sad: . I havn't worked out my upper body in 2 weeks, going on three and it's driving me crazy. I already had an MRI and my Dr. said that nothing was torn, but tendons were strained and to just take some advil every day to help the inflammation. Now, i've ben taking Glucosamine + Chondroiton and Fish Oil the past week and just started my Cissus from Primaforce today. The tendonitis on the side of my arm feels alot better, but the dead center of my elbow still hurts when pressure is applied (i.e bench press or any pushing motion with resistance).

So, Question 1: Do you think the Cissus will fix it?
Question 2: How long does it take?

Thanks for your help!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cissus will aid in repair, but only time and rest will truly heal it. The analgesic effect of CQ usually kicks in within 10 days, but do not mistake that for a full healing action.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I can relate to your elbow problem. Check out my supercissus log if ya got time.

For me cissus only takes about 3-4 days for the analgesic effects to kick in.
I found the cissus rx & supercissus really beneficial in dealing with not only joint pain but also helped with my recovery from injury.:thumbsup:

Also not knocking USP in any way but I've got some Primaforce cissus aswell and plan on starting it in a couple of days to see if results differ in any way.

Good luck in your recovery.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I can relate to your elbow problem. Check out my supercissus log if ya got time.

For me cissus only takes about 3-4 days for the analgesic effects to kick in.
I found the cissus rx & supercissus really beneficial in dealing with not only joint pain but also helped with my recovery from injury.:thumbsup:

Also not knocking USP in any way but I've got some Primaforce cissus aswell and plan on starting it in a couple of days to see if results differ in any way.

Good luck in your recovery.

Thanks alot, I hope it works, today was day 2. I'm going nuts trying to research and diagnose whats wrong!