Incarnate

meb019

Banned
Awards
Palo Alto Labs' new carnosine product seems like it has a lot of potential to facilitiate lean muscle growth.

I'm wondering, is anybody currently on this product who can give me some feedback regarding its effects?

Or can anybody tell me more about carnosine?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Palo Alto Labs' new carnosine product seems like it has a lot of potential to facilitiate lean muscle growth.

I'm wondering, is anybody currently on this product who can give me some feedback regarding its effects?

Or can anybody tell me more about carnosine?
meb019 thanks for the interest!!

Carnosine is a naturally occuring di-peptide consisting of Beta Alanine and Histidine found in varying degrees throughout human skeletal muscle tissue. In general, Carnosine can be found in much greater levels in Type IIx Fast Twitch muscle fibers versus slow twitch muscle fibers used for endurance. Carnosine's primary role in sketal muscle function is to act as a buffer against metabolic acidosis (the process leading to muscle fatigue). The higher the level of Carnosine found in the Fast Twitch Fibers, the slower metabolic acidosis is to set in.

It should take about 2 weeks for carnosine levels in muscle fibers to become apparent.

There are currently logs on a few other boards on Incarnate, Also Buffhunk and motiv8er are loggin it here this week, or next at the latest, so keep an eye out for those.

any other questions dont hesitate to ask!!
john

meb019

Banned
Awards
Thanks John, I appreciate the reply. I'm looking for something to boost my muscle endurance and help me develop lean muscle mass. I've been cycling creatine for a good two years now, but I want to move on and try a different product.

I only recently started reading up on carnosine. Can you tell me more about the parallels between creatine and carnosine, if any? How would I supplement with carnosine and would Incarnate require any other type of product to maximize its effects? Thanks.

meb019

Banned
Awards
Also, can you tell me more about the "Ketosterones" found in Incarnate? What are they exactly?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks John, I appreciate the reply. I'm looking for something to boost my muscle endurance and help me develop lean muscle mass. I've been cycling creatine for a good two years now, but I want to move on and try a different product.

I only recently started reading up on carnosine. Can you tell me more about the parallels between creatine and carnosine, if any? How would I supplement with carnosine and would Incarnate require any other type of product to maximize its effects? Thanks.
Carnosine is best elevated through Beta Alanine supplementation. Through clinical studies, at least 3.2grams a day of beta alanine (BA) is effective for both higher weight athletes and football players, as well as the average person. 6g and more a day has not been shown to have any better results, thus more is not better, just more.

Clinical studies (as well as the logs) show that Carnosine elevation will improve musclular strength and endurance much more effective than creatine. While it is more effective than creatine, there have been studies comparing the effectiveness of placebo (P), creatine (C), beta alanine (BA), and beta alanine + creatine (BA+C). the beta alanine+creatine group had the best results, coming in slightly ahead in strength of the BA only group, but MUCH higher in results than creatine only (C) group.

You can stack BA or Incarnate with most other products, and it is also a great addition to guys on ph cycles both on cycle and into post cycle therapy.

Also, can you tell me more about the "Ketosterones" found in Incarnate? What are they exactly?
This refers to the Cissus Quadrangularis 20% Ketosterones that are in Incarnate. Cissus is a great product, if you havent already looked into it. Here is an excerpt about it from our website:
Cissus Quadrangularis provides a unique array of vitamins, minerals, and plant sterol compounds (ketosterones) that work to develop and fortify muscle, bone and cartilage. While acting as conduit for nutrient delivery to tendon related injuries, Cissus Quadrangularis works to reduce pain from injuries to joints, muscles and cartilage. Studies have shown anabolic/androgenic compounds are well known to act as antagonists to the glucocorticoid receptor, it has been postulated that Cissus Quadrangularis possesses anabolic and/or androgenic properties.​
Cissus has a ton of potential for bodybuilders for its potent antioxidant properties as well as its joint protection and anabolic properties.

Any questions, please post them up, myself, john, and the rest of the AM community are always here to help. If you care to see any of the clinical studies, Id be happy to share them with you as well.
dave

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
ya beat me dave!!..haha...good answer bro