UK orders - usp labs

blackadder

Awards
Gents

Be advised USP doesn't operate a customer care program, if you order from the UK and your supps don't arrive then thats the last you will hear from them. I ordered a bottle AP, they happily took my bucks and 11 weeks later still nothing despite having e-mailed 3 times!

:rant:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
and the best thing to do is start whining like a lil girl ? instead of trying to contact them via phone or other emails:blink: and you just post this in the supplements section were only stuff related to supplements are supposed to be posted, not customer service issues

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Gents

Be advised USP doesn't operate a customer care program, if you order from the UK and your supps don't arrive then thats the last you will hear from them. I ordered a bottle AP, they happily took my bucks and 11 weeks later still nothing despite having e-mailed 3 times!

Have you PM'd Jacob (USPlabs) or any of the reps from the company??...I would say try that before publicly putting down the company.

Im sure if theres a problem they would be more then happy to fix it. They are a reputable company, and I dont think this is the proper way to deal with this. But, i hope things work out for you,
john

Gents

I just repsonded to your e-mail and stated that we just shipped out the 3rd package(if this Paul).

I begining to think you recieved the other 2 packs and just playing with my generiousity.

oSwz

Awards
honestly i think that USP labs has great customer service, every time i needed their advice they were there to help and when i ordered my Anabolic Pump i got it in only 4 days!! :thumbsup: