anabolic pump

szeleale

Awards
do you guys no any other no2 comparable to MRI's NO2(gnc's main brand)? I took AP but my ***hole paid the price, need something else.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you guys no any other no2 comparable to MRI's NO2(gnc's main brand)? I took AP but my ***hole paid the price, need something else.
This isn't an NO2 type produt. Anabolic Pump is roughly 1,000,000,000 times better than any NO2 product could promise to be. I suggest useing the search function located in the top left hand corner. Good Luck

szeleale

Awards
This isn't an NO2 type produt. Anabolic Pump is roughly 1,000,000,000 times better than any NO2 product could promise to be. I suggest useing the search function located in the top left hand corner. Good Luck
In what way, by giving me the shiitzu's?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What were you dosing at? In terms of how many caps daily, with what kind of meals, how many caps did you start off with?

szeleale

Awards
What were you dosing at? In terms of how many caps daily, with what kind of meals, how many caps did you start off with?
I took it 3 times daily before meals as directed. Let me tell you It felt like I was going to shiitzu every 15 min with this product. I did get decent pumps but at what price? I just want to get big, maybe I should just to the real deal.

I took it 3 times daily before meals as directed. Let me tell you It felt like I was going to shiitzu every 15 min with this product. I did get decent pumps but at what price? I just want to get big, maybe I should just to the real deal.
By the real deal, I hope you do not mean insulin! Anabolic Pump works through a mechanism that anabolic steroids can not accomplish. If your goal is to get huge with or without "rodis" anabolic Pump fits into the equation.

"I just want to get big, maybe I should just to the real deal" gives me a pretty good idea that you need to understand nutrition before ANY supplements are useful.

take care

lilanimal

Awards
it also helps to know what ur buying. Ask before you buy.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea you are the 1st of about 30 people I know on this supplement who have had this. Maybe you should take a look at your diet/supplements 1st. From your post its looks as though you really had no Idea about what you bought. Infom yourself before you buy it'll save you a ton of money and time and possibley your health. NO2 products work with Mostly Arginine which give a cosmetic pump that leaves after a few hours and really doesnt do much. Heres a link on Anabolic Pump
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/58221-help-me-write.html

-and-

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/55928-anabolic-pump-real.html

Dont be lazy

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
How about we get back to the question of the OP.

You are looking for NO2 products. The thing with NO2 is that, they are all basically the same. NO2 is essentially derived from Arginine, an amino acid. Dozens of companies throw in Arginine or Arginine Ethyl-Ester into a supplement cocktail and call it a winner. All seem to basically contain the same ingredients, but have slightly different additions.
Such examples would be a pre-workout stimulant:
NO-Explode
SuperPump250
These cocktails are NO2, creatine, and some stims. Not much more than that.
Other examples would be just the arginine factor:
Bulk AEE
MRE NO2
whatever else

IMO, supplment companies are beating the **** out of arginine. Every company seems to have their mix of goodies along with some arginine, and claim it to be the one. But they all are incredible similiar. It's the additions that separate them, and that's not even much.
If you are looking for a comparable NO2 product, the best way to go, IMO, would be the buy bulk Arginine/AEE powder straight up. You don't need to blow your money on **** that's just going to leave a hole in your wallet. NO2 is NO2.

This is not to say that the NO2 products aren't effective. But buying in bulk would leave you better control to tweak dosing to your liking to optimize effects. Good combo's along with Arginine/AEE could be creatine/CEE, Citrulline Malate, and many more. Research for some more endurance compounds and you could design yourself a killer stack that you could customize to your personal qualities.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

and how soon did you eat after each dose and did these meals have a decent amount of carbs?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I just want to get big, maybe I should just to the real deal.
Judging from that statement right there, I can tell you for sure that you DEF. don't need the real deal.

Do some research man, maybe try tweaking your routine/diet. I feel very confident you will get really great results do that --- maybe show us what you are currently doing as far as working out and dieting. Maybe we could give you some tips.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and how soon did you eat after each dose and did these meals have a decent amount of carbs?
Exactamundo.

To the OP, I need some decent information to help you. I'm not trying to be a douche, but tell me more than "I took it three times a day". Tell me/us:

-how long did you wait before eating
-how many carbs were in each meal
-what kind of carbs
-what is the rest of your diet like.

szeleale

Awards
Exactamundo.

To the OP, I need some decent information to help you. I'm not trying to be a douche, but tell me more than "I took it three times a day". Tell me/us:

-how long did you wait before eating
-how many carbs were in each meal
-what kind of carbs
-what is the rest of your diet like.
15 min before eating. I don't know exactly how many carbs with each meal, but I can tell you that I would eat it
with 2 scoops of protein and oatmeal. ap
Then protein bar and milk, ap
then chicken breast slices with rice and beans. ap
pb and j with milk
another 2sscoops of whey and oatmeal

I would workout 4x a day, but that has nothing to do with my bowels. Am I doing something wrong? Don't get me wrong, I did notice pumps but I wasn't getting any leaner or bigger outside of the gym, I guess my diet and exercise were just off?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that's the thing, I need to know like 1/2 cup of oats, 1 cup, 2 cups, I need some more specifics. It could be you are not eating enough. Also, try at only 1 cap a day and slowly increase your dosage.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
horsepower and white flood and shock therapy i heard some good things about.. i only tried horsepower

szeleale

Awards
Well that's the thing, I need to know like 1/2 cup of oats, 1 cup, 2 cups, I need some more specifics. It could be you are not eating enough. Also, try at only 1 cap a day and slowly increase your dosage.
i pack of instant quaker oatmeal

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i pack of instant quaker oatmeal
If it's the flavored instant stuff I am thinking of, then it is loaded with additional sugars and flavoring. If you were eating this with all your AP meals that could be the source of your problem. Switch that instant oatmeal to rolled oats, out of the bag. Start at 1 cap daily for a few days and see how that treats you.