SizeOn Powder vs. Capsules?????

audiopipetwo1

Awards
just wondering iyo what is more potent the capsules or the powder????

rodthebod

Awards
thought this was funny........

TABLET DIRECTIONS- Take 6-8 tablets ONCE PER DAY in the morning (everyday) with 16-20 ounces of water or fruit juice. DO NOT TAKE WITHIN ONCE HOUR OF BEDTIME.

POWDER DIRECTIONS- To optimize uptake and absorption of SizeOn mix one serving with 16-20 ounces of water and take orally ONCE PER DAY IMMEDIATELY BEFORE BED and on training days mix one serving with 16-20 ounces of water and drink during workout.

hmm.....something doesn't sound right? got these from nutraplanet's product descriptions.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thought this was funny........

TABLET DIRECTIONS- Take 6-8 tablets ONCE PER DAY in the morning (everyday) with 16-20 ounces of water or fruit juice. DO NOT TAKE WITHIN ONCE HOUR OF BEDTIME.

POWDER DIRECTIONS- To optimize uptake and absorption of SizeOn mix one serving with 16-20 ounces of water and take orally ONCE PER DAY IMMEDIATELY BEFORE BED and on training days mix one serving with 16-20 ounces of water and drink during workout.

hmm.....something doesn't sound right? got these from nutraplanet's product descriptions.
Ha! thats odd....

well i did the tablets and i was dissappointed. I would go with powder just because of absorbtion issues with tabs. Plus the tabs are big and get old swallowing them along with all the other pills i pop.