newbie needed some advice on Powerfull or jw

Adicted

Adicted

Awards
i am looking to add to my stack, i have been reading for the past week on many threads, but i am unsure as to what to stack Jw or Powerfull. i think i know what powerfull does but the only thing that steers me away is alot of bad feedback on it. i am really unsure as to what jw does, i have read many threads on it but i am still unsure

so the question is for a guy who is 6 3 and 155lbs wanting lean mass what should i stack, i am already on no explode,size on and whey protein.

thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have tried JW up to 8 weeks and found it okay. JW had an aromatase inhibitor, and is like a "NHA stack in one". I haven't tried Powerfull yet, but I am sure someone will chime in to tell you his experiences.

From the write-up:

Mormordica Chirantia Extract
We use a specific dual extraction/standardization process that allows us to use both the insulinogenic and non-androgenic AR agonistic fractions unique to a proprietary mormordica chirantia extraction. By doing so, we can foster the hypertrophic event in lean tissue via the two most important mechanisms without the usual negative side effects.

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)
Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue and positive libido, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran
We utilize an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due the anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the nettle extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free/active testosterone ratio. More free testosterone means more “active” (as in the part that really matters) testosterone. Nothing really trick here other than it just works better than one would expect. (Nice for a change when something can be simple and effective). Of course, it is all about effective delivery into the body that makes it an asset.

Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract
Hypotrophic-type receptor health and integrity is paramount to lean tissue optimization. In reality modulation is surprisingly dependant upon cAMP stimulation. Without it, receptor activity down-regulation occurs rapidly and the lean mass promoting symbiotic relationship between hormones goes in the toilet. The ALRI Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract supports this need rather well.

gmac356

gmac356

Awards
Hey man I was on no explode and jw and I saw some decent results. You might be better off trying somthing other than explode there seems to be better stuff out there.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i am looking to add to my stack, i have been reading for the past week on many threads, but i am unsure as to what to stack Jw or Powerfull. i think i know what powerfull does but the only thing that steers me away is alot of bad feedback on it. i am really unsure as to what jw does, i have read many threads on it but i am still unsure

so the question is for a guy who is 6 3 and 155lbs wanting lean mass what should i stack, i am already on no explode,size on and whey protein.

thanks
it depends on how you want to go, AI or hg. btw - what negative feedback on Powerfull. I've been taking the new and was an addicted old formula for a great deal of time and I believe in the product, have had great success with it and feels it's great. The new forumla really helps with sleep and both have been great for energy, stamina, and growth.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
JW...or better yet JW/BAM stack

and get some casein (sustain or xf ultra peptide) protein to take before bed :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JW all the way.

Here's some bad feedback on PWFL: I felt 'something' for about two weeks, then nothing. I gave 1.5 bottles away and will not buy again.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
JW all the way.

Here's some bad feedback on PWFL: I felt 'something' for about two weeks, then nothing. I gave 1.5 bottles away and will not buy again.
i would only recommend taking it longer - feeling or no feeling from it during w/o. overtime you will see size you won't realize where it came from.

:eek:)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll stick to pght for gh elevation and sleep, thanks. It's far better.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick to pght for gh elevation and sleep, thanks. It's far better.
cool - i've been looking for someone who tried pght. are you doing the transdermal?

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
i was cutting with powerful and it was sweet, i actually gained strength..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think you should stack them if you have the money, they would really compliment each other, PowerFull will boost GH and test levels, JW will keep estrogen and SHBG in check as well as cortisol levels.

JWest0926

Awards
jw

is that stand for jungle warfare?

what is the exact intended purpose of powerfull? seems like it is both a cutting agent as well as bulking?

Thanks Jon

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
is that stand for jungle warfare?

what is the exact intended purpose of powerfull? seems like it is both a cutting agent as well as bulking?

Thanks Jon
JW stands for Jungle Warfare. Powerfull is meant to increase GH, increase sleep, and increase overall mood. Users report good gains, and have an overall feeling ov enhanced wellness. Is Powefull good on a bulk? Yeah. Is it good on a cut? Yeah. I have not tried it yet, but most users get addicted to Powerfull because of all these goodies.

Hope this helps!

JWest0926

Awards
another not so excellent but needed question.

How does powerfull compare to poseidon? What is the overall goal of poseidon/how does it work?

I guess im just used to the old days when you had either an ephedra product to cut, and a creatine and separate andro product to bulk, and that was that!

Thanks, please let me know!

Jon

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

How does powerfull compare to poseidon? What is the overall goal of poseidon/how does it work?

I guess im just used to the old days when you had either an ephedra product to cut, and a creatine and separate andro product to bulk, and that was that!

Jon
Thanks for your question on Poseidon JWest! Hopefully this link will give you the answers your looking for.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/58145-poseidon-info.html :)

Workin

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good review! how were your gains as you indicated you were on a bulker?

moose
I won't attribute my gains to pGHt, because I was taking Green Magnitude, increased my protein intake, and pretty much whored for food. But I was gaining nicely.

Honestly, it's worth it for the deep sleep alone. Sleep is anabolic, right?

BTW, I noticed what seems to be a new wave of little hairs growing in at the hairline. Go figure. I'm not going off this stuff for anything.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

Jon
PowerFull and Poseidon is like apples and oranges, i haven't used Poseidon yet but it's getting excellent feedback.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
JW stands for Jungle Warfare. Powerfull is meant to increase GH, increase sleep, and increase overall mood. Users report good gains, and have an overall feeling ov enhanced wellness. Is Powefull good on a bulk? Yeah. Is it good on a cut? Yeah. I have not tried it yet, but most users get addicted to Powerfull because of all these goodies.

Hope this helps!

Yup you covered it pretty well, you just feel so damn good on PowerFull you don't wanna come off, it also enhances creatine uptake, increases dopamine levels and lowers prolactin :cheers: