Suggest my next NH bulk stack!

beefjerky

Awards
So its time for some heavy bulking again and I'd like my next stack. I've ran JW twice before but that along with PP = hairloss. However, now I'm armed with nizoral 2% (1 to 2 x day), minox 5%(2x day) and Spiro 5% (1x day). I'm not looking to take another prohormone but I want some size/strength gains. Halodrol Liqs, BAM, hyperdrol 2x, etc etc etc. What do you guys suggest? I'd also like a shorter stack (6-8 weeks) just because 12 week stacks put the fear in me.

currently running SP250, green mag, and when green is out, on to sizeon, also purple wraath.
Stats that I know of: ~176 lbs 5'9", 285bn, 360 sqt, 390 dead

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
MassFx
HyperdrolX2

or

Xfactor
creatine of choice(both GreenMag and SizeOn are awesome)

or

All 4 for outrageous strength and size gains. Ive used a similar stack for recomp, with great success, but as you know, its all about the diet when your looking at your goal.

beefjerky

Awards
Yeah, I've cleaned my diet up before, even put it up to 4300 40/40/20 no problem, just always full.

I won't do it that high this time (no ph) so probably 35-3700

I'll always stick to my creatine, but have you tried AX's ultimate stack (retain 2 added to what you suggested)

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I have tried it, but not with the retain2. Im def. looking forward to doing so though. Im curently testing HyperdrolX2 and loving it. You could take it alone and have a good time, but add in some MassFX/retain2.0 and possibly xfactor, and you've got the perfect environment to throw on some lean pounds(again, granted your diet is in check). Make sure you log it when you decide man. Id be interested to see how it went for sure.