Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
how is everyone liking this product?

The claim that it builds lean muscle while being a fat burner is appealing...worth the money?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yup!..haha...little bias eh, but check out the product review section there are a few guys using it now. Users from other boards reported fat loss while maintaining muscle mass, etc...

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
for what it's worth, i received my sample pack in the mail yesterday and took two caps this morning before my cardio...WHOA, nice energy rush. i blazed through it and sweated like a pig. feels nice though :). i took it about 3 and a half hours ago and i still feel energized, but not jittery. i experienced the "numb fingers" that i seen one or two other people report, but it went away about 10 minutes into my cardio.

i cannot report on the muscle building/retaining aspect, but it's definitely a decent energy supplement in it's own right. i'll take the other two caps this evening before my leg workout and see how it fares :cheers:

deadlift58

Awards
i like it. im stacking it with melting point and dicana. last night i took my 2 caps at work and bout 30-45 later i got real real hot. i work the front door at a bar, adn the two other door men said it wasnt hot at all there. they also said my face was red.hahha.. good stuff

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i like it. im stacking it with melting point and dicana. last night i took my 2 caps at work and bout 30-45 later i got real real hot. i work the front door at a bar, adn the two other door men said it wasnt hot at all there. they also said my face was red.hahha.. good stuff
haha...yeah was sweating like a pig in the gym today....i love it

in10city

Awards

The claim that it builds lean muscle while being a fat burner is appealing...worth the money?
I would have to say that I was happy with the 4 samples I experimented with in terms of energy and focus. I'm not a regular user of Yohimbine so it will work well for me if taken in short cycles - both for energy and fat loss.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
firm believer of Leviathan, i was losing fat but not much mass and was looking damn good when i was on it...enjoyed it alot.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i have two bottles of Leviathan on its way, going to add it to my KETO diet...ive been losing decent weight so far...from what most people report from logs. should be a killer supp

deadlift58

Awards
just another quick positive feedback on the product. i went to a wedding today and my core temp felt stupid hot the entire time in the church. it was rediculous. Melting opint and leviathan seem to be a great stack for me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have to say it was a good energy for me and im glad to hear you guys sweated like pigs cause so did i!!!! I was like dude this gym is way to hot! It was nice, I was going to do all 4 caps when i got my sample but good thing i only did 2 because if i have to say, it was a neutral side, my heart rate was higher than normal workout range. I like Leviathan.

Einherjar

Awards

I do believe they're still giving out free samples. While you can't really judge the fat loss power from a 2 day supply, you can see how you respond to it energy wise.

Personally, I like the stuff, but everyone will no doubt respond a little differently.

Here's the link to the free samples thread.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/62273-leviathan-free-samples.html

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I do believe they're still giving out free samples. While you can't really judge the fat loss power from a 2 day supply, you can see how you respond to it energy wise.

Personally, I like the stuff, but everyone will no doubt respond a little differently.
we are still giving out samples, good opportunity to give it a try.
freesamples

I personally love it, but its not just me we have gotton great feedbackhere @ AM, and all other boards
best of luck
john

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
*** also thanks for all the kind words and positive feedback guys!!:thumbsup: