Beta alanine & citrulline malate

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
what are your experiences guys?

i am still out of the gym for at least another month and half :( but i really am excited to see how it goes.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I've used the bulk powders, they are both great together.. for me I noticed increased endurance, lactic acid buffering, and most prominantly, a reduction in DOMS.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I've used the bulk powders, they are both great together.. for me I noticed increased endurance, lactic acid buffering, and most prominantly, a reduction in DOMS.
Probably my two fav supps right now. Both are awesome for making your 12th set practically just as strong as 1-3. And the bA gets better with time.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Started using it consistently, both in bulk and in VasoXplode and Xtend. It definitely increases muscle endurance especially in a reduced calorie state. Can't go wrong with the stuff. Keeps you going strong all day long!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To add a little insight on the BA side of things...here is one of the reasons you may feel the "buffering." Lactic acid is one of our primary sources for releasing hydrogen ions (H+). These are responsible for lowering our body's pH levels which interferes with muscular contraction, energy (ATP) production and increases fatigue, all factors that cause your performance to suffer. Additionally there is H+ released during the breakdown of ATP, which shows you that lactic acid is not solely responsible for the production of H+. So by by boosting intramuscular CARN levels, we can buffer some of these H+ and fight off some of the pH drop and all the negative performance effects it has during exercise.

Pimp C

Awards
im a big fan of alri's primed ultra. best carnosine boosting product IMO. i've also used no shotgun, and body octane with some success.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
what are your experiences guys?

i am still out of the gym for at least another month and half :( but i really am excited to see how it goes.

I've used both of those for a long time now, and they definitely work to increase endurance. I used bulk products with sucess. Add cordyceps for an exceptional jump in endurance, but don't use the current bulk cordyceps available as they are almost useless. Find a higher quality cordyceps.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I've used both of those for a long time now, and they definitely work to increase endurance. I used bulk products with sucess. Add cordyceps for an exceptional jump in endurance, but don't use the current bulk cordyceps available as they are almost useless. Find a higher quality cordyceps.
I agree with this. For endurance I use BA/CM and a cordycep product.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to starting some BA and some bulk CM. But I need to look more into these cordyceps products out of curiosity. Any suggestions on where to look, if NP doesnt cary them?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
We have a new endurance product which includes cordyceps, and a few others, but it is not available yet.

MST has some products with cordy in it.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be interesting to see just how well BA works. I will have some here soon enough and I will try to talk to my professor about doing a lactate threshold test in our lab. Say do a before and then do one a couple weeks later. That could be cool :djparty:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been looking at starting a new stack of Rhodiola Rosea and Cordyceps but I have been reading different opinions on purities and % of extracts. What is your experiences with these two and solid products?

Sorry if this is off topic, but we're talking endurance here ;)

Sliced

Awards
I think it would be interesting to see just how well BA works. I will have some here soon enough and I will try to talk to my professor about doing a lactate threshold test in our lab. Say do a before and then do one a couple weeks later. That could be cool :djparty:
BA works very well in combo with CM.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to starting some BA and some bulk CM. But I need to look more into these cordyceps products out of curiosity. Any suggestions on where to look, if NP doesnt cary them?
NP is working on it. Dsade said they will have a great one some time this summer. Dsade is excellent at this sort of thing so NP may well come up with something superior. But in the mean time find out about Cordygen5, probably not as good as the NP product will be, yet a good stand alone cordyceps product.

:gotsearch

NP's formula will include potentiators that may make it much better than a stand alone cordyceps. It is expensive for NP to launch such formulas though, and takes them some time to bring it to us.