Beta alanine & citrulline malate - AnabolicMinds.com

Beta alanine & citrulline malate

  1. New Member
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    155

    Beta alanine & citrulline malate


    what are your experiences guys?


    i am still out of the gym for at least another month and half but i really am excited to see how it goes.

    thanks

  2. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807

    I've used the bulk powders, they are both great together.. for me I noticed increased endurance, lactic acid buffering, and most prominantly, a reduction in DOMS.
  3. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2082

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I've used the bulk powders, they are both great together.. for me I noticed increased endurance, lactic acid buffering, and most prominantly, a reduction in DOMS.
    Probably my two fav supps right now. Both are awesome for making your 12th set practically just as strong as 1-3. And the bA gets better with time.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Never2Cut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    143

    Started using it consistently, both in bulk and in VasoXplode and Xtend. It definitely increases muscle endurance especially in a reduced calorie state. Can't go wrong with the stuff. Keeps you going strong all day long!
  5. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9017

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I've used the bulk powders, they are both great together.. for me I noticed increased endurance, lactic acid buffering, and most prominantly, a reduction in DOMS.
    To add a little insight on the BA side of things...here is one of the reasons you may feel the "buffering." Lactic acid is one of our primary sources for releasing hydrogen ions (H+). These are responsible for lowering our body's pH levels which interferes with muscular contraction, energy (ATP) production and increases fatigue, all factors that cause your performance to suffer. Additionally there is H+ released during the breakdown of ATP, which shows you that lactic acid is not solely responsible for the production of H+. So by by boosting intramuscular CARN levels, we can buffer some of these H+ and fight off some of the pH drop and all the negative performance effects it has during exercise.
  6. New Member
    Pimp C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    244

    im a big fan of alri's primed ultra. best carnosine boosting product IMO. i've also used no shotgun, and body octane with some success.
  7. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2742

    Quote Originally Posted by bodybybrad View Post
    what are your experiences guys?


    i am still out of the gym for at least another month and half but i really am excited to see how it goes.

    thanks
    I've used both of those for a long time now, and they definitely work to increase endurance. I used bulk products with sucess. Add cordyceps for an exceptional jump in endurance, but don't use the current bulk cordyceps available as they are almost useless. Find a higher quality cordyceps.
  8. On the Rag & it Roks
    spaceclown's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I've used both of those for a long time now, and they definitely work to increase endurance. I used bulk products with sucess. Add cordyceps for an exceptional jump in endurance, but don't use the current bulk cordyceps available as they are almost useless. Find a higher quality cordyceps.
    I agree with this. For endurance I use BA/CM and a cordycep product.
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    I'm about to starting some BA and some bulk CM. But I need to look more into these cordyceps products out of curiosity. Any suggestions on where to look, if NP doesnt cary them?
  10. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807

    We have a new endurance product which includes cordyceps, and a few others, but it is not available yet.

    MST has some products with cordy in it.
  11. Advanced Member
    rysigpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    586

    I think it would be interesting to see just how well BA works. I will have some here soon enough and I will try to talk to my professor about doing a lactate threshold test in our lab. Say do a before and then do one a couple weeks later. That could be cool
  12. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9017

    I have been looking at starting a new stack of Rhodiola Rosea and Cordyceps but I have been reading different opinions on purities and % of extracts. What is your experiences with these two and solid products?

    Sorry if this is off topic, but we're talking endurance here
  13. New Member
    Sliced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by rysigpi View Post
    I think it would be interesting to see just how well BA works. I will have some here soon enough and I will try to talk to my professor about doing a lactate threshold test in our lab. Say do a before and then do one a couple weeks later. That could be cool
    BA works very well in combo with CM.
  14. Board Sponsor
    boyscouT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Probably my two fav supps right now. Both are awesome for making your 12th set practically just as strong as 1-3. And the bA gets better with time.
    agreed
  15. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2742

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'm about to starting some BA and some bulk CM. But I need to look more into these cordyceps products out of curiosity. Any suggestions on where to look, if NP doesnt cary them?
    NP is working on it. Dsade said they will have a great one some time this summer. Dsade is excellent at this sort of thing so NP may well come up with something superior. But in the mean time find out about Cordygen5, probably not as good as the NP product will be, yet a good stand alone cordyceps product.



    NP's formula will include potentiators that may make it much better than a stand alone cordyceps. It is expensive for NP to launch such formulas though, and takes them some time to bring it to us.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beta Alanine and DiCreatine Malate dosing?
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:12 PM
  2. beta alanine or citruline malate?
    By ryaroberts in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:37 AM
  3. Beta alanine & citrulline malate
    By bodybybrad in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 06:54 PM
  4. beta alanine and citrulline malate taste
    By drunk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 08:00 AM
  5. Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in