Retain 2,for the last 4 weeks in my cut?

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I have been cutting now for about 2 months,have 1-2 months to go..
Have anyone used retain 2 yeat?

I was thinking of using it together with Jw and the new Powerfull for the last 4 weeks when i am going to go even lower in cals and bump up cardio.

Will it help reatining mass?
Any user info yeat?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I have been cutting now for about 2 months,have 1-2 months to go..
Have anyone used retain 2 yeat?

I was thinking of using it together with Jw and the new Powerfull for the last 4 weeks when i am going to go even lower in cals and bump up cardio.

Will it help reatining mass?
Any user info yeat?
this will - the manufac indicate not to take it for more than 12 weeks. you might want to consider maybe the last 6 weeks instead of four.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
GENERAL SUMMARY OF MY LONG ASS POST: Retain 1.0 = great for cardio and decreased cals..great for nitrogen retention and partitioning, so i'd cycle protein and do inverse pyramiding in terms of carb protein, so like low carb avg protein, low protein, avg carb.. back and forth.. during your cal deficit so that your body is really wanting those aminos *and then carbs* when you finally give it those lean meats and complex carbs.

btw that's a pretty long cut.. pay attention to your metabolism and thyroid levels. but i'm sure you're doing a good job you're a doc and have the resources to test these on a regular basis. i don't question your judgement. in fact it's a pretty good thing to read once in a while. instead of reading a post about someone who's 2 weeks into a "cut" and is looking for clen cuz "it's been long and the results aren't showing" especially, when they were "bulking" for about 2 years, according to bf & waist in inches.

lol.

and i'm learning to be one. .. a doctor too. :)

here's to the future of better living through healthier habits.

feck weight watchers.
___________________________________________________________________________________

as far as i'm concerned. the original retain was really potent at dropping cortisol...

seeing that you are a dr. i would look into pubmed or just search the forums in regards to the older version.

i would, as well as others including those that have manufactured retain, to most likely use it at about 2-3 weeks INTO post cycle.

from what i've gathered, the cortisol is pretty important during the initial recovery, to give your body adequate time to adapt to the change in hormonal balance, including the ones responsible for cortisol.... estro and cortisol go pretty much hand and hand

supposing you haven't used a serm during the course of your cycle, immplementing such a product at the end of cycle for post cycle therapy, depending on the type of designer or anabolic used, will ilicit extreme drops in estrogen.. causing a pretty drastic flux... i wouldnt be surprised if cort lowers indirectly due to the serm at first and adding retain 1.0 initially along with a high initial dose of a serm is just too much damage in terms of recovery and repair.. resulting in significant losses come middle to end of post cycle therapy.

as far as 2.0... lol, beats me!!!

but hey i'm one to stick with what i know. and there's been enough forum chatter about retain to know what it does and when to properly use it.

personally i woldnt implement retain during post cycle therapy. i would maybe use it for the first couple weeks of a cycle to drop water levels to see what your desinger anabolic steroids is really made of...

then i wouldn't touch it again until a recomp... and post cycle therapy shouldnt be a time of cutting.. it should be continual maintence.. a standard 4 week post cycle therapy.. then around week 12-14 after post cycle therapy is done and everything is back to normal, if you feel up to it, run your recomp.. AND ADD retain to keep what you've been maintaining throughout post cycle therapy.

just my two cents. maybe stupid. but it works for me.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I have gone down from about 20%bf to 13,8%bf in this time (Lost about 10kg)
So you think that this will help me to retain muscles in my last 4 weeks?
Its now when i am starting to really go down in bf that i am affraid losing to much muscles..

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
I have gone down from about 20%bf to 13,8%bf in this time (Lost about 10kg)
So you think that this will help me to retain muscles in my last 4 weeks?
Its now when i am starting to really go down in bf that i am affraid losing to much muscles..
that's a very legitimate concern.

retain 1.0 i used during daily 4 miles runs... i actually gained lbm and lost a good deal of bf, dropping my waist 2 inches, .. at the same time i was surprised that my strength continued to increase despite my definite change in size.