READ>>>Upcoming most intresting log ever!!!

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
While this is a slight while away and i'm not certain the exact procedures i will choose I may be treatin myself to my own BODY MAKEOVER.

As i Have mentioned, before a few years ago i was 328 pounds(52 inch waist). I eventually ot down to 159(28 inch) waist. I had very visable abs(at 159) and am livin proof that the whole loose skin thing is a myth, most people that are obese don't have the determination to break the second setpoint and lose that last 40 pounds of fat they are stating is loose skin.

HOWEVER as we all know basic biology states that livin cells have
a set surface/ Volume size limit after a cell reaches a certain predetermined size it splits (usually with the assistance of satelite cells, but there may be other ways.)

Thus from a bioloical standpoint once you go fat you never go back. As such these cells tend to group to gether and form what i like to call deposits. While it would be possible to further and further deflate these cells , havin a bodyfat that low on a constant basis is dangerous and unrealistic. An post obese individual would have to have a 3%bf to apear similiar to a normal individual with 8%. I have them in my chest and abs

UNtil now the only solution was a combination of liposuction muscle tightenin(surgcal,throuh the liaments) and skin removal

Within the last year or so non surgical technologies have finally caught up with their surgical counter parts.

If all oes as planned i am goin for my consult on may 8th i will be using a combination of titan laser treatment and something called Photoactif a combination light and meso therapy. For those of you that have been in the game the last few year you probably remember the LipoSTABIL injects that OcD women and bodybuilder would travel to mexico to get. Well they have made a MUch more effective version and approved it for use in the USA. Here is a small article from the surgeon i will be goin to http://www.n*c10.com/health/10425684/detail.html (just fill in a b)

These procedures are for those that are almost where they want to be, and i fit into that catagorey. These procedures are fast(under and hour) half the price of surgery and have absolutley zero down time and i think they will make a huge diff in an already conditoined induividual.

I will be takin before and after pics if all goes well as i beleive the results will be quite dramatic as well as ivin you updates and a throuh description of the procedures

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
MODS feel free to move thread to appropriate forum if this isn't the right one, I wasn't sure where to put this