TTA and muscle cramps
- 04-12-2007, 05:37 PM
- 04-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I found that while I'm on Omega Burn3d, taking 400mg magnesium with each dose(total about 2g mg total), using No Salt(potassium), and drinking even more water resolved the problem. That being said, in a couple situations where I couldn't drink as much as I wanted, the cramps came with a vengence. Always have a plan, I say.
- 04-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Try to eat some bananas as well, reduce dosage, increase water intake.
04-12-2007, 11:19 PM
ive been on epistane for like 25 days, but have experienced nothing like this....im drinking about a gallon and a half of water throughout the day.....ill probably stop taking the tta....i get bad soreness in my calves when i walk....my arms feel heavy....its pretty bad and uncomfertable
04-14-2007, 12:16 PM
stack it with Poseidon and all your problems will vanish.
04-14-2007, 03:00 PM
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
04-14-2007, 03:20 PM
04-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah, definately increase your water intake and start supplementing with some potassium. The Poseidon mix should help as well. I haven't tried it yet, but based off the amounts and breakdown of ingredients in it, should work well with decreasing soreness and muscle fatigue that you are experiencing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2010, 12:40 AM
- By danda in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2007, 11:17 PM
- By burton1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2007, 07:21 PM
- By burton1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2006, 11:07 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:55 PM