Has anyone experience hair loss on DCP?

FreshC

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been noticing accelerated hair thinning for about 3 weeks now. I am currently on finasteride and using Nizoral and Spiro cream at night.

I really haven't given it much thought but this problem started happening right around the time when I started using DCP.

So, has anyone experience any receding or hair thinning on DCP?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only thing your gonna lose on DCP is fat..

FreshC

Awards
One interesting thing is I didn't notice this problem when using Melting Point a few years back. But I am aware that the ingredient profile is different between the two.

P.S. My hair line has receeded more while on DCP then it has on Superdrol. I'm trying to figure out what the hell it is. DCP is the only thing I can think of only because I've used everything else I'm on before with no problems.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I am experiencing some thinning too, I was acually just gonna ask too. I have no clue what or how anything has to do with hairloss though.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 1 bottle of DCP and I have not noticed any hair loss or thinning.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
That is strange, I haven't heard other reports of this and at the moment I cannot see how any of the ingredients could cause hair loss, but I will look into it. Please keep me updated if you experience any other changes.

What else is everyone taking, and at about what point since you started DCP did you notice this?

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
i'm halfway through my second bottle with no thinning to report, and i am quite prone to it. all the men in my family are bald, and superdrol did a number on my hairline. i'm only 23, but there are men in my family who were nearly completely bald by 25.