best Tribulous Product

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
(purpose: to raise my libido and natural test levels)

right now I'm taking some generic brand from Vitamin Shoppe...

what's a good/potent reputable brand to take..? and should I wait any amount of time before starting another bottle...I was doing 5 days ON 2 days OFF cycles...taking them in the middle of the night/early morning, on an entirely empty stomach, had minimal results.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Check out Axis Lab's HyperTEST. Contains Bulgarian Trib and other goodies as well!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Libido will be AMAZING with Paravol. I have had incredible results.

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
check out TESTABOLAN by iForce. Its a great product, and can be stacked with other products as well!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs HyperTEST is one of, if not the most potent trib on the market. Not only is it a very potent trib, but also contains a HyperFT Complex to help free up bound test. In other words giving the very potent trib in HyperTEST more test available to boost.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
HyperLH™ Complex 1000mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 40% Protodioscin), Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin)
HyperFT™ Complex 1285mg
Avena Sativa (Standardized Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (100:1), Urtica Dioica, Maca Root, ZMA™, Epimedium, Chrysin, Cnidium Monnieri, Vitamin B-6, Bioperine™
Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ 475mg
Eleuthero Root, Ashwagandha Root, Rhodiola Rosea (3%)

I hang my hat on this product.

Your Libido will go up for sure. There are some logs/reviews of HyperTEST in the Review Section if you want to check em out.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
HyperTest sounds good, They are all pretty much the same, hehehe, but the basic no name trib wont have nearly the same effect as combo ones like Hypertest or Nitro T3 with zma + anti-estrogen + anabolic herb like Ashwaghanda, and longjack on and on....

I am taking NX cares nitro t3, I have taken it before and it works good. I have also taken isatori's ISA-Test, which works really well.

Both products give me huge boners all the time. The latter one even more. I would definatly look into ISA-Test. Im just taking T3 now cause im trying the aminovol stack, which is working nicely.

good luck.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Hyper Test gets my vote. Oily Skin, and dramatically increased Libido are good indicators. Look at the list of ingredients Clickster wrote. Nettle Root, ZMA, Trib plus several others make it good for RJ!

rayballs03

Awards
The original SoPharma Tribestan was amazing. San's Endotest Pro was also another favorite.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
so, I guess swallowing is out of the question...I might have a hard time explaining to her dad taht she drowned from my baby batter...
:rofl: ...hilarious....but true..=)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
(purpose: to raise my libido and natural test levels)

right now I'm taking some generic brand from Vitamin Shoppe...

what's a good/potent reputable brand to take..? and should I wait any amount of time before starting another bottle...I was doing 5 days ON 2 days OFF cycles...taking them in the middle of the night/early morning, on an entirely empty stomach, had minimal results.
Anabolic MatrixRX,
Diesel Test/Raw Test,

all good!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your looking for straight Trib...B.A.C has a good product..

TRIBULUS EXTRACT, super premium grade 50:1. Protodiocin is now >15% by HPLC. This is Bulgarian Tribulus harvested at just the right time, extracted by a German pharmaceutical company

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
but what really works better than these test boosters is to not ejaculate for a month. Then your test will shoot through the roof.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
but what really works better than these test boosters is to not ejaculate for a month. Then your test will shoot through the roof.
ummmm....is this from personal exerience?
I have trouble not ejaculating everyday, or 2 at the most. Let alone a month....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bullmother****ing****.

-10 for you, bud.

Chinese researchers conducted a study in 2003, and enlisted twenty-eight male volunteers to abstain from ejaculation for a period of one week. The participants were tested daily for deviations on serum testosterone levels. The Chinese study was the first to measure the influence of ejaculation frequency on serum testosterone levels, and the results are provocative.

Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels. On the seventh day, serum testosterone levels peaked to 145.7% of baseline, and then declined rapidly on the eighth day.7,8

Researchers believe testosterone declined on day eight from the negative feedback suppression of Leutinizing hormone secretion. Leutinizing hormone is essential for testosterone production, and LH determines free testosterone levels. Suppression of LH would decrease serum testosterone levels, returning them to baseline. The study determined that the frequency of sexual activity and ejaculation impacted testosterone levels.

But on the other hand:

A team of Italian researchers from the University of L’Aquila found that testosterone levels rose quickly after sex and stayed elevated for some time, suggesting that sex before football is a good idea.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Palo Alto Labs makes Paravol --- I REALLY recommend it, I am on it now if that helps any:)
how long have you been on paravol? im on 2nd bottle now and 3rd is on its way. found a great package deal on pal products. leviathan, incarnate are included, great price.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been on paravol? im on 2nd bottle now and 3rd is on its way. found a great package deal on pal products. leviathan, incarnate are included, great price.
glad you found that great package ;) ....its an awesome price, levi/incarnate/paravol is a great stack