So what does the Retain 2.0 actually do?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever use it? Whats the point the other 2 build muscle and make gains in strength but whats the retain 2.0 do? what's your reviews on it?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Reviews have just started...it's new to the market...be patient....it's primary role by the way...is just that...to Retain muscle!!...check out their website...the write up/faq on both the original and the newer version 2.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
burns abdominal fat, blocks cortisol, RETAINS nitrogen to RETAIN muscle! :thumbsup:

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Sums it up.

Its one of the best tools Ive seen for burning abdominal fat.
what is good to stack retain with to help burn abdominal fat? a stimulant such as venom? dcp? this is a real problem area of mine.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man... uhh prolly that or the supplements its supposed to be stacked with Hyperdrol x2 and mass fx..

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man... uhh prolly that or the supplements its supposed to be stacked with Hyperdrol x2 and mass fx..
well, im pretty sure retain wasnt necessarily intended to be stacked with hyperdrol or mass fx as they both came out wayyy after retain did. BUT i am sure that would be a decent stack as well, although I am looking more for abdominal fat loss not really muscle gain.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the one thing i got is basically abs(soccer) so i really dont work at them much so i cant help u sorry =(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is good to stack retain with to help burn abdominal fat? a stimulant such as venom? dcp? this is a real problem area of mine.
DCP or SesaThin works really well. Or Lipo-U with the Raspberry Ketones (or clen).

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Another thing that Retain and now Retain 2.0 (which should be arriving at my house tomorrow) are good for is Post Cycle Therapy after a cycle of AAS or PH's.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AGREED! :thumbsup:
And how would you know?

Nah, mace youre the man!

But yeah, DCP worked very well for me. Im using some Sesamin right now. Id imagine either would work hand and hand with Retain to target some abdominal fat!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sesamin AND DCP are GREAT!

nate try them together for AWESOME results! :thumbsup:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
"What does retain do?"

It came over yesterday, did my lawn, washed my dishes, and I am pretty sure my daughters knocked up.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
"What does retain do?"

It came over yesterday, did my lawn, washed my dishes, and I am pretty sure my daughters knocked up.
Whoring your children out for supps...SHAAAAME ON YOU!:nono: :lol:

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
sesamin AND DCP are GREAT!

nate try them together for AWESOME results! :thumbsup:
i am currently takin sesamin / dcp / camph to try to help with the abdominal fat....i think im gonna hold off on the retain and just see how this stack works first. hoping to drop from 178 down to 170 within the next 30 days!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am currently takin sesamin / dcp / camph to try to help with the abdominal fat....i think im gonna hold off on the retain and just see how this stack works first. hoping to drop from 178 down to 170 within the next 30 days!
THAT is doable with DIET alone, so you should have no problem! looks like a decent stack you got! :thumbsup:

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
THAT is doable with DIET alone, so you should have no problem! looks like a decent stack you got! :thumbsup:
thanks for the support! im loggin it right now too. woke up this morning at 175.2! so far so good! cant wait to try retain in the future though!