Starting 1st cycle and have questions Sustevol or Havoc/Epistane

CANewbie123

Awards
Hello,

I am considering starting my first cycle soon, I have recently started to get back in shape, been running and lifting for 2 months and lost 25 lbs. (I am in my early 30's) I have the opportunity to really put some time into the gym the next 6 weeks and was thinking of taking a supplment.

I was advised to do one of the following:
Sustevol - supported by Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto and Beta Sitosterol and post cycle with Nolvadex or Novadex.

OR

Havoc/Epistane with appropriate supplements.

Any advice on which of these is better for my first (and possibly only) cycle?

Thanks

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Sustevol is crap, 3 methyl steroids in one product? Bad idea...

Go with havoc/epistane, there are a lot of logs on this site, people have gotten great results from it! Take Cycle Support with it, and Nolvadex for post cycle therapy, not that Novedex XT crap.

Good luck!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
check out the threads on epi....looks really good, low sides, 6-15 gains in lbs. ,increadable strengh....etc. question though is nolva all you're going to do for PCT? also the above mention for AI's cycle support is a great idea, just make sure you load up for a week or two and then start your cycle.....and contuine cycle support during cycle(of course). interested in seeing your plan for PCT though..........and not to be a **** post this in the steroid forum next time.....just trying to help..besides you might get more responces....:welcome: