NO+Creatine+Superdrol/clone??

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Has anyone ever stacked Nitric Oxide, Creatine, And a Designer Steriod like Superdrol? And what was your experince?? I'm trying to think of a killer stack. And is there a way to keep the gains from creatine? I've tried monohydrate once, but lost it all! I have alot of experience with prohormones/ steroids like 1-test, and superdrol! My goal is to get big gains, while getting the energy that creatine puts out!Thanks for any info

G

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
i would take the creatine and NO post cycle to help keep the gains after you run the ph......you wont need any help getting gains while running a ph. imo NO is junk anyways, and i dont like the bloat that i get from creatine....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i would take the creatine and NO post cycle to help keep the gains after you run the ph......you wont need any help getting gains while running a ph. imo NO is junk anyways, and i dont like the bloat that i get from creatine....
Great advice jacked!

Yeh creatine is def. not needed during a pH cycle. Save it for PCT and help yourself keep the gains you made.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Great advice jacked!

Yeh creatine is def. not needed during a pH cycle. Save it for post cycle therapy and help yourself keep the gains you made.
It might not be needed, but what would happen if u stacked them???

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
If the compound is methylated then creatine and NO would be awful on cycle with the lower back pumps. NO supps. are 100% aesthetic and offer no real gains. Creatine is best post cycle to help keep the strength up. I recommend Gaspari's Size On, or NP's kwik karb with a flavored creatine product.

On a side note, why are you only 21 yet have done cycles of 1-test and superdrol??? :think:

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
If the compound is methylated then creatine and NO would be awful on cycle with the lower back pumps. NO supps. are 100% aesthetic and offer no real gains. Creatine is best post cycle to help keep the strength up. I recommend Gaspari's Size On, or NP's kwik karb with a flavored creatine product.

On a side note, why are you only 21 yet have done cycles of 1-test and superdrol??? :think:
What r u a cop bro?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Supplements 12
T Supplements 32
WesleyInman Anabolics 0
D Supplements 8
J Anabolics 1