possible liver?kidney problems?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
so i started a pheraplex/superdrol cycle and today is the last day of week three. my cycle is like this:
wk1-10-20mg pp
wk2-20mg pp
wk3-20mg pp
wk4-10mg pp/10mg sd
wk5-20mg sd
wk6-20-30mg sd

pct

other supps include: milk thistle, fish oil, saw palmetto, hawthorne berry, multi vit, gut health, at least 1 gal water/ed

here's the problem, mid way through wk 2 I started feeling some discomfort in my lower back on the right side, about where i guess my kidney would be. Little bit of history; I did this exact same cycle around x-mas time kept 15lbs and had not a single side. My question is, what do you all think i should do, add in ai cycle support, scrap the cycle, write it off as back pumps? I've had some experience with ph's and gear but i've been a lucky one to only get big muscles, never any types of sides. Any advice will be taken and appreciated.

p.s. if someone on this board that i've seen give a lot of good advice tells me to stop that is def an option for me, so if you think i should cut it short and replan a new cycle, pls let me know. I'm too young to **** up my body. Yea, by the way, I'm 22yrs old, 200lbs, 13% bf, trying to gain lean mass. Thanks again.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I think i'd stop, and this is why:

It sounds like you jumped back into a pretty serious methyl cycle too quickly after your last one. For a strong methylated cycle Id recommend taking off 2 times the length of your cycle after post cycle therapy is over, which probably would mean you were 6 weeks too early (guessing here).

Also, cycle support of some sort should be use ON cycle and Post cycle.

Id say give it a few months, take proper support supps, and then consider giving it another run, perhaps remove the superdrol, its the harshest thing out there right now.

smalls556

smalls556

Awards
well i dont want to say that this stuff isnt bad for you because it is. but i truly believe that the toxicity is highly over rated. but this also depends on the persons body and it tolerances to outside chemicals

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You would probably get a lot more educated replies in the steroid section!:)

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
first of all, thank you for the quick replies...anyway, i checked my records, i finished pct on nov 20 '06, so that is exactly 4 mos..so i haven't even started the drol bc of this issue so i'll scrap this cycle, go straight into pct, then rework for next time.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I definitely say not to try and self medicate but to see a Dr.

CROWLER

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think i'd stop, and this is why:

It sounds like you jumped back into a pretty serious methyl cycle too quickly after your last one. For a strong methylated cycle Id recommend taking off 2 times the length of your cycle after post cycle therapy is over, which probably would mean you were 6 weeks too early (guessing here).

Also, cycle support of some sort should be use ON cycle and Post cycle.

Id say give it a few months, take proper support supps, and then consider giving it another run, perhaps remove the superdrol, its the harshest thing out there right now.
HOLY BATMAN! nice to see ya over here, skigazzi! ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OFCOURSE i do!

how little you think of me.............

:cry:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
HOLY BATMAN! nice to see ya over here, skigazzi! ;)
Ive only been a member here for three years.... :icon_lol:

(but my post count IS low here)

i checked my records, i finished post cycle therapy on nov 20 '06, so that is exactly 4 mos..
Thats not as bad as I interpreted it to be (I was guessing you finished PCT in January), but its better to be safe than not.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
in case anyone is wondering...started pct today, cycle turned out to be a total waste, gained nothing except a scare and a little discomfort in my kidney...but at least i cut my losses ya know...anyway, thanks for the advice i think i really just wanted someone to tell me to stop so i wouldn't feel like i wasted this stuff, so thanks