bsn products?

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
I own many types of bsn products just wondering what you guys think of them in general.:think:

jrob24

Awards
the only one i care to use is no explode....but you develop immunity to that after like 3 weeks and you have to take a break.....i took nitrix and cell mass a long time ago....it was junk as far as i was concered...the syntha-6 protein isnt bad though

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ya im on nitrix cell mass and sytha i like them but nitrix after this bottle I'm done

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i use syntha-6 once in a while. . . . cant comment on the others..

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
<~~~ free syntha 6 so I can't complain on how much I love it during dieting!

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
syntha 6 is pretty good to me. I love the strawberry flavor.

pacak514

Awards
The dessert is awesome.....I do use the syntha 6 and I usually mix it woith my espresso coffee because I buy the Macchacino flavor

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I own many types of bsn products just wondering what you guys think of them in general.:think:
I've never bought anything from BSN purely because i think all of their product's ingredients can be found in other brands for a fraction of the cost. Much like Muscletech products.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have used No Explode.I liked it but the company as a whole is very Cost Prohibitive. There are products out there that do more for MUCH less cost. Save your money unless they are sponsoring you, In that case sent me some stuff.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
BSN was the first stuff i used. the results were descent and i really liked nitrix. maybe its just me but the new bottles just seem to not work all to well for me. however i really do like the syntha 6 cookies and cream at night before bed.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag &amp;amp;amp; it Roks
Awards
  • Established
IMO they are extremely overpriced for what you get. There are much better products out there imo when it comes to pre-wo and creatine type products and cost you much less. The other products I honestly can't speak about.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
honestly you can find products just as effective for a fraction of the price

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
<~~~ free syntha 6 so I can't complain on how much I love it during dieting!
How do you get free syntha-6?! I want free syntha-6!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
IMO they are extremely overpriced for what you get. There are much better products out there imo when it comes to pre-wo and creatine type products and cost you much less. The other products I honestly can't speak about.
you talk about how there are others products better for fraction of price can you give some examples please cuz I'm looking for the best products lowest price im new to the game 18 year old high school football and lacrosse player.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well LMR sports has a creatine esther product that is the same creatine type as cell mass but there are 60 servings. it is tasteless more or less just mix it wit a juice or sumthing.

spaceclown

spaceclown

Awards
  • Established
you talk about how there are others products better for fraction of price can you give some examples please cuz I'm looking for the best products lowest price im new to the game 18 year old high school football and lacrosse player.
Sure.

Lets use Nutraplanet for an example

Cellmass - 40 servings for $35
NO-Xplode - 40 servings $31.50
Total $66.50 or $1.66 a serving for 40 total servings.

White Flood - 50 servings for $31.50 (.63 a serving)
Green Magnitude - 40/80 servings. (I use 2 scoops) - $32.95 (.82/.41 a serving)
Total is $64.45 or 1.45/1.04 depending on green mag scoop and you get much more product.

Also NO-Shotgun is a good all-in-on if you can tolerate the taste.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
when i talked with VPX they said for some reason taking NO shotgun with fruit punch gatorade it makes it 1.5 times more effective and it tastes better

spaceclown

spaceclown

Awards
  • Established
when i talked with VPX they said for some reason taking NO shotgun with fruit punch gatorade it makes it 1.5 times more effective and it tastes better
Interesting. I understand adding dextrose and electrolytes helping but during a cut I am not to sure I would use gatorade powder until post wo. I am not sure but maybe they feel absorption would be better. I do wish I knew the amount of creatine in NO-Shotgun though. I hear about 3g's but not sure. If you are a red meat eater I feel 3g's is sufficeint.

cube

Awards
At first the bsn products worked great but I did notice stomach cramping with nox. Stuff got pretty expensive so I tried Controlled Labs and have been very happy with the results. I've tried the whole line and love the syntha 6 strawberry.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using Sytrax swole for about 3 weeks now and it has produced better results then 6 weeks on jungle warfare and BAM combined. those products unfortunately did nothing for me, but i highly recommend the Swole. i bought it in the UK so i cant help on price but im sure its cheaper then BSN. And you yanks ought to stop complaining about he price of your supps. They are half the price of every other country!!:aargh:

oops forgot to mention Swole is creatine and NO2 combined in the one product and results i mean strnegth results.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to do this guys, but this is for Weezyfbaby...

Hey bud...CLEAN OUT SOME OF YOUR PMs SO I CAN WRITE YOU BACK :D

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
NO-Xplode is awesome but is overpriced. I'll take Shock Therapy over the Xplode any day