Liquid Masterdro

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Well i have decided to start taking Liquid Masterdrol. I hope this stuff works. I have read non stop post about this stuff and have decided to give it a try.

Has anybody else used this stuff and what are your opinions? (Liquid masterdrol only please, not metha masterdrol or Test oo any others)

I am also taking my protein powder / Green Bulge and NO Shotgun.

Thanks...please be nice im an FNG to this place :)

:bruce3:

Oh by the way this stuff tastes like crap. Like drinking battery acid, or jalpenos. Best way i take it is put 8cc's in a small palstic cup with about 2oz of water, mix it and chug traced with a bottle of water. Doesnt burn and goes down better.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I've used it, did nothing at all. Waste of money.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, Methyl Masterdrol was a superdrol clone. It looks like Liquid Masterdrol is to Superdrol as Halodrol Liquigels are to the original Halodrol...natural alternatives riding the good names of their predecessors! Very shady/poor marketing IMO.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
No, Methyl Masterdrol was a superdrol clone. It looks like Liquid Masterdrol is to Superdrol as Halodrol Liquigels are to the original Halodrol...natural alternatives riding the good names of their predecessors! Very shady/poor marketing IMO.
Agree to that

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
since the ban all of legal gear has become garbage..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hrmm.....I know a guy who did a 4 weeker of Liquid Masterdrol and said it felt like the old 1-Test to him. He leand out a good deal while adding some strength
Huh, I haven't really heard too much feedback about this stuff...

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
wasnt methyl 1 gone with the ban... i know that stuff is good.. and methyl masterdrol is so hard to find.. there is much better superdrol clones out

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Well, As long as you can get past that aweful taste I so far i think it is really working. I have noticed my strength has gone up a little and i appear a little more cut than i did prior to using this. Only been on it for two weeks. So far i am happy with it.

But yet again i am also taking Green Bulge (Awesome Stuff)/Milk Thistle/L - Glutamine/NO Shotgun (Awesome Stuff) Wheytech protein (Tastes Awesome)

So i guess i cant give a true honest opinion with it since im stacking. I appreciate the posts though. Keep them coming if you heard anything new about it or got any stories. I looked up the Methyl Masterdrol stuff. stuff selling for like $170.00 a bottle!! I bet LG is kicking them selfs in the @$$ lol.

:clean:

I actualyl started with Methyl 1-D. What a bunch of crap that was. I took it back to vitamin shop and exchanged it for the Masterdrol.

Im also interested in a new thing called Cyclin. Anybody heard of it? Suposed to "Activate" dormint muscles or something while you sleep. I heard it gives you wild/vivid/whacky dreams.There also supposed to be new stuff just came out that is better then masterdrol. MAde by same company as Cyclin. The bottle is blue and i think it starts wih an S. I will have to look it up, to see the name of it. Anyways that supposed to be pretty good.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
i agree.. its not a real SARM.. they r just piggy backing off the name.. Real SARMS wont be out for awhile and most likely be prescription till they become more popular on the black market

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
SARM-X is just ferulic acid, wich is also found in oats and brown rice. Probably won't do much...