The Weekly Poseidon "Back In Stock" Thread

JG1777

Awards
Went to order at NP before bed last night and got the dreaded "product not available" message. Is there an ETA for the next batch?

The feedback on this stuff just keeps getting better and better - I can't wait to try it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the interest JG, it should be in anytime today.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cant keep it in stock boys!!..nice to see....still waiting on mine...think its at the border now..hah...hate canadian customs!!...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What does it do?
It is like magic. I haven't taken it alone, but take it with my BCAA's and my pre wo shake, and it has made an instant difference in my workouts in strength and endurance/recovery.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It is like magic. I haven't taken it alone, but take it with my BCAA's and my pre wo shake, and it has made an instant difference in my workouts in strength and endurance/recovery.
More energy? What about if you're on low carbs?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Just started my low-carb diet this week. Right now I might be too low on carbs at 65g per day, but right now, I feel fine.

I know others state good sleep. I have noticed it as well; in addition, to the morning wood fairy visiting on a regular basis. I am taking the NHA and PowerFull, but I don't recall quite the same effect, so it might be a synergistic effect.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
In addendum, teh true test will be Friday's workout:

Circuits: 3
Duration: 120s
Rest: 90

A1)Deadlift
A2)Push-ups
A3)Squats
A4)Lat Pulldowns

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to that feedback xj.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Your still going to notice an energy reduction when you reduce your carbs, but it's much easier to cope with while taking Poseidon. The lack of mental acuity associated with lowering your carbs is GREATLY reduced while on Poseidon. :head:

Workin