cAMPHOBOLIC for 10 Dollars??!?!?

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
The store has this for 10$, I was wondering what the catch was? lol. I have never tried it but I have been curious.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The catch is that it is out of stock and I don't think they are getting anymore. Kind of a tease really...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
yeah camphiblolic is out pretty much everywhere. USP will have a much better replacement coming:D

yeah camphiblolic is out pretty much everywhere. USP will have a much better replacement coming:D
Forskolin is one of my favorite ingredients as it does so much from increasing Test levels to increasing thyroid hormone and working similiar to ephedrine but bypassing beta receptors and probably one of the best dieting/muscle retention supplements ever created!

You beat it will be back stronger than ever!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin is one of my favorite ingredients as it does so much from increasing Test levels to increasing thyroid hormone and working similiar to ephedrine but bypassing beta receptors and probably one of the best dieting/muscle retention supplements ever created!

You beat it will be back stronger than ever!
Okay... now what would it take from all of us to get you to speed up this process/??? You now yhou got some fiends waiting right? Don't be surprised if you see a 230 pounds guy staking out your place.. dressed in his full fatigues, including all painted up!!! :D

Adams

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I click on cAMPHIBOLIC everytime I go on NP's site. :frustrate:

Okay... now what would it take from all of us to get you to speed up this process/??? You now yhou got some fiends waiting right? Don't be surprised if you see a 230 pounds guy staking out your place.. dressed in his full fatigues, including all painted up!!! :D

Adams
We are going to release a pure forskolin tab very soon under another label and than release the USPlabs version.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Forskolin gives me headaches :sad:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are going to release a pure forskolin tab very soon under another label and than release the USPlabs version.
I need dates... and I will do what I can to hold back this monster.

Adams

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
You can always take feverfew to combat headaches and migraines :)
Hmm...:think: does that stuff really work? I've never heard of it. Any interactions with anything else associated with it?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just take a deep breath and squeeze your cheeks together really hard!:gas: :dump:
Yeah... thats what I look like when dosing the cAMP pretty high!!!

And as I said before... retaliation is written on the wall!!!

:duel:

Adams

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... thats what I look like when dosing the cAMP pretty high!!!

And as I said before... retaliation is written on the wall!!!

:duel:

Adams
:lol: bring it, what? We right here! We're not going anywhere, we right here!:afro:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-6 weeks on the pure forskolin.

Send an e-mail to [email protected] and I can put you intouch to the only source of cAMPHIBOLIC. He probably will give you a great price.
I have a bit left, so hopefully it will hold me through... So by pure Forsk, are you meaning 100% of the active??? If so, isnt that **** EXPENSIVE???

Adams

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
No need, you just embarrassed yourself for me!!! :D

Adams
LOL, I knew that was coming. :frustrate:

There's a time and a place for some old school DMX, and this apparently is not it.:blink:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I knew that was coming. :frustrate:

There's a time and a place for some old school DMX, and this apparently is not it.:blink:
Hey its all good... cause you "Ain't no holler back girl"!!! :hammer:

Adams

I have a bit left, so hopefully it will hold me through... So by pure Forsk, are you meaning 100% of the active??? If so, isnt that **** EXPENSIVE???

Adams
Expensive for others but reasonable for me. The price will not be 10 dollars but it will be affordable and possibly under $20.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good... I've been looking for a good Forsk. product sine camp has been mia.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Any side effects (short term/long term) with Forskolin? I hear it may help us psoriasis sufferers :)

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
lucky me, i just bought 4 bottles of cAMPHIBOLIC on eBay yesterday. $51 shipped

$9.99 each on eBay

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!