ephedrine with stim-x or x-force?
- 04-09-2007, 02:53 PM
- 04-09-2007, 03:16 PM
X-factor is a fatty acid found in red meat, how can you consider that similar to stim-x?
I believe geranamine is a beta-antagonist. If that's the case, it would not be beneficial to stack with ephedra, since both compounds would be negating eachother, by competing for the same receptors.
- 04-09-2007, 03:29 PM
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
04-09-2007, 03:35 PM
I would imagine a PPAR agonist (like DCP or sesamin) and Stim-X would be a much more effective route.
04-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By OmarJackson in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 76Last Post: 09-28-2007, 10:30 AM
- By sublimejeh in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2006, 12:25 PM
- By ripped218 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2006, 01:10 AM
- By judge-mental in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2005, 12:29 PM
- By vinnys025 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:20 PM