ephedrine with stim-x or x-force?
- 04-09-2007, 03:53 PM
- 04-09-2007, 04:16 PM
I believe geranamine is a beta-antagonist. If that's the case, it would not be beneficial to stack with ephedra, since both compounds would be negating eachother, by competing for the same receptors.
- 04-09-2007, 04:29 PM
04-09-2007, 04:33 PM
04-09-2007, 04:35 PM
I would imagine a PPAR agonist (like DCP or sesamin) and Stim-X would be a much more effective route.
04-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By OmarJackson in forum Training ForumReplies: 76Last Post: 09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
- By sublimejeh in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2006, 01:25 PM
- By ripped218 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2006, 02:10 AM
- By judge-mental in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2005, 01:29 PM
- By vinnys025 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2004, 09:20 PM