Best supplements for social anxiety? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Best supplements for social anxiety?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ah well that's good to hear things are going well..it sounds like you're definitely in a better environment now too.

This new job is draining me so I'm finding it hard to keep to a normal routine too. I'm just piecing together a new diet and routine / schedule though. Going to try a CKD + DC training for the first time...but I want to plan it out perfectly before starting so I don't get off track again...

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Ah well that's good to hear things are going well..it sounds like you're definitely in a better environment now too.

This new job is draining me so I'm finding it hard to keep to a normal routine too. I'm just piecing together a new diet and routine / schedule though. Going to try a CKD + DC training for the first time...but I want to plan it out perfectly before starting so I don't get off track again...
    Nice! I wish you the best with that combo! DC is tough and I could not follow a CKD anymore... lol. I don't know man, Godspeed!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thansk I might need it lol..I think a TKD might be easier. It's when I previously tried to transition from a TKD to a CKD when I failed at both. I was holding the TKD pretty well though for a while lol.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnegq22 View Post
    GHB did help, back in the day, but then everyone started taking it at clubs and stuff and having seizures. Sucks.
    That's with abuse or regular use? What were the sides with regular use of ghb?
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    That's with abuse or regular use? What were the sides with regular use of ghb?
    If you need answers about this compound, I can guarantee that no one has as much experience with this stuff as I. It's illegal and the experiments were done on rats though.

GHB is a VERY mistreated compound. On paper AND in research, it's too good to be true. In this case, LITERALLY, too much of this good thing is NOT good. Taken by itself, with no other contradicting substances, a healthy person/subject would have a very hard time dying from an overdose of this compound. Many who wake up in the ER are ones that took too much and didn't tell the people he/she was with that he/she took 'g'.

All of the cases of death or harm that involved 'g' also involved other compounds. A couple of the cases involved individuals with undiagnosed epilepsy.
  6. New Member
    Answers

How well does the rescue remedy work? How about the Kava Kava. It's a shame because people with SAD and shyness have difficult times creating and maintaing inter personal relationships with people. It is difficult for them to just go out and have fun. Oh and if they are around someone who has a strong outgoing personality......ouch.....That just closes our walls in even more. It has been a hurdle for a long time for me and I keep seeking answers. Maybe with both of our brains we just might find the solution we can use.......

I do truly believe that something is wrong with us that prevents or inhibits us from being ourselves. That is what I feel all the time.. like i'm being held back.. like I can't be who I am inside. My mind won't allow me.

Part of it also truly is about not caring.. Like changing the way your mind works. Force of Green was talking about hitting rock bottom and in that situation it forces you to change. I understand what he means.. because I've hit some hard bottoms myself and every time it changed the way I thought and helped me grow mentally but it never truly "fixed" me.. Those moments of getting up from nothing only made me better. Also it's hard to not care about only one thing and care about other things. Balancing what you care about is difficult and only time and experience can change that. It's like old people .. they don't care what anyone thinks of them.. they are too old to care.. Our SA will probably not be as bad when we are in our 70's.. haha..

What is strange is anything that causing sedation or relaxation makes me more social.. Probably why ambien does that to you. I have never taken ambien but I don't want to either. I have been taking things to sleep for years. 5-htp, melatonin, gaba, zma, valerian, ect..

By far the best fix for social anxiety was alcohol back in the day.. Of course that lead to abuse though. I haven't touched a drink in a year.. so it's been a hard year trying to be social without any help. But I'm not going to use that crutch anymore.

have not heard of oxytocin.. however I get this homeopathic spray called rescue remedy that does help with stress and anxiety..

poor sleep almost guarantees anxiety.. It is very important to get proper sleep..
  7. New Member
    Answers

All this eventually give you a bad attitude and you really just stop caring about things or people.....its a sucky trap
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    If you need answers about this compound, I can guarantee that no one has as much experience with this stuff as I. It's illegal and the experiments were done on rats though.

GHB is a VERY mistreated compound. On paper AND in research, it's too good to be true. In this case, LITERALLY, too much of this good thing is NOT good. Taken by itself, with no other contradicting substances, a healthy person/subject would have a very hard time dying from an overdose of this compound. Many who wake up in the ER are ones that took too much and didn't tell the people he/she was with that he/she took 'g'.

All of the cases of death or harm that involved 'g' also involved other compounds. A couple of the cases involved individuals with undiagnosed epilepsy.
    I think I could give you a run for your money on that one... If it wasnt for g I would not have graduated College, my anxiety was that bad... cant lie and say it wasnt fun but anyway
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GetTechBsc View Post
    How well does the rescue remedy work? How about the Kava Kava. It's a shame because people with SAD and shyness have difficult times creating and maintaing inter personal relationships with people. It is difficult for them to just go out and have fun. Oh and if they are around someone who has a strong outgoing personality......ouch.....That just closes our walls in even more. It has been a hurdle for a long time for me and I keep seeking answers. Maybe with both of our brains we just might find the solution we can use.......
    Careful with abbreviations in psych disorders. SAD is also Seasonal Affective Disorder
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

People with anxiety disorders should also get a hormone profile checked out...low test or high estrogen can cause it. I'm doing TRT now, but whenever I did a light cycle before, any and all anxiety disappeared.

Adrenals can also be a big factor. Pregnenalone + dhea along with some phosphatidylserine can help a lot.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184.6 lbs.
    Answers

I have social anxiety and have never dealt with it. I have a new job that will require some public speaking which freaks me out and causes lots of sweating . I need to address it and I'm not sure where to begin. Should I see my general practitioner first? Psychiatrist?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

You could talk to your GP. You don't want anything for anxiety that will affect your ability to speak with a sharp mind. You can also get anti-sweating pills that work temporarily and can help with times like those. I can't remember when they're called, someone I knew took them before and said they worked well.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184.6 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks. I have taken Drysol to try to minimize sweating in my hands and feet but it didn't really help. The worst for me is I sweat a lot on my upper lip, forehead, scalp when I am nervous. Very visible to anyone which just compounds the anxiety.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I have general anxiety... taking extra mangesium has helped me a lot. It calms the nervous system without being over-sedating. They say most people are deficient, especially athletes.

The brand I like best is a powder called "Magnesium Calm"... works quick and tastes great too. For capsules, mag taurate is best... easier on the stomach. Just don't take too much or you'll be spending a lot of time in the bathroom
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    People with anxiety disorders should also get a hormone profile checked out...low test or high estrogen can cause it. I'm doing TRT now, but whenever I did a light cycle before, any and all anxiety disappeared.

Adrenals can also be a big factor. Pregnenalone + dhea along with some phosphatidylserine can help a lot.
    I agree partly but you have to be careful what you take. Only take things if you KNOW they are out of whack. For example Pregnenolone is a big part of adrenal health and the mother of all hormones but taking pregnenolone supplementation causes inhibition of GABA and low gaba = anxiety!!!
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I just took the rescue remedy today cause I got poor sleep and my anxiety was really bad at work. IT works good to keep you stable in panic moments or really stressful moments. I really like kava kava. It's very promising but the research is slim on it. Supposedly it increases gaba receptor sensitivity so it's just makes your brain release gaba better and easier so it's affects are mild but taken at a good amount of kavalactones (the compound responsible for sedation) it works well to make u more social. Also the more you take it the more you feel it. NO tolerance. I haven't experienced any sides from it except very tired the next day ( with a large amount) and also it's a big aphrodisiac.. Seriously.. take this stuff the day before and morning of a sexcapade and you will be at it like a rabbit. I get my stuff from nakava.com

I've always been very distant and have had many problems with relationships in my life. I was very overly sensitive at one time too. I think that's part of it.. We are too sensitive. I've worked to not be so bad.. Now I let things rolll off.

I do feel that with strong personalities.. They force me to shut down and then i'm super quiet. It makes me really uncomfortable and makes me feel weak. I'm learning how to deal with those people better though..

I think learning how to deal with people and understanding your reactions helps but I don't know why it's like our natural instinct is fear. I believe through proper thinking and therapy (cognitive) You can get much better but I don't believe man will ever come up with a cure. Alcohol makes it go away and makes me feel normal.. or atleast it used to but even that stopped working the same after awhile. It only makes the problem far worse in the long run too. Which is why my anxiety is worse today.. But alcohol has strong effects on GABA receptors.. so once again.. I believe there's a issue with gaba and or serotonin..

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

I just took the rescue remedy today cause I got poor sleep and my anxiety was really bad at work. IT works good to keep you stable in panic moments or really stressful moments. I really like kava kava. It's very promising but the research is slim on it. Supposedly it increases gaba receptor sensitivity so it's just makes your brain release gaba better and easier so it's affects are mild but taken at a good amount of kavalactones (the compound responsible for sedation) it works well to make u more social. Also the more you take it the more you feel it. NO tolerance. I haven't experienced any sides from it except very tired the next day ( with a large amount) and also it's a big aphrodisiac.. Seriously.. take this stuff the day before and morning of a sexcapade and you will be at it like a rabbit. I get my stuff from nakava.com

I've always been very distant and have had many problems with relationships in my life. I was very overly sensitive at one time too. I think that's part of it.. We are too sensitive. I've worked to not be so bad.. Now I let things rolll off.

I do feel that with strong personalities.. They force me to shut down and then i'm super quiet. It makes me really uncomfortable and makes me feel weak. I'm learning how to deal with those people better though..

I think learning how to deal with people and understanding your reactions helps but I don't know why it's like our natural instinct is fear. I believe through proper thinking and therapy (cognitive) You can get much better but I don't believe man will ever come up with a cure. Alcohol makes it go away and makes me feel normal.. or atleast it used to but even that stopped working the same after awhile. It only makes the problem far worse in the long run too. Which is why my anxiety is worse today.. But alcohol has strong effects on GABA receptors.. so once again.. I believe there's a issue with gaba and or serotonin..
    When we compare ourselves to what we think we should be, we become unhappy with who we are and we define what we think is optimal.

Some things about myself I have learned to love and embrace. With relationships, I am still VERY sensetive. I'm a VERY sensetive person in general, but now instead of trying to medicate it or supplementally control it, I use it for a better quality of life.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

When we compare ourselves to what we think we should be, we become unhappy with who we are and we define what we think is optimal.

Some things about myself I have learned to love and embrace. With relationships, I am still VERY sensetive. I'm a VERY sensetive person in general, but now instead of trying to medicate it or supplementally control it, I use it for a better quality of life.
    Yes.. we have to learn to live with our limitations and like you said "embrace" our weaknesses or what we think are weaknesses. If we are really sensitive we can learn to treat others better because we know what it's like to be hurt and let down. A lot of sensitive people become the strong personality type to protect themselves but this only makes their relationships worse and them never getting what they need. Things like compassion and understanding. If we are sensitive we should admit it.. tell people when they offend us instead of lashing out and trying to be a "tough guy". I'm sure you've seen the types. I've always said the most sensitive people are the ones that have a quick response and quick answer cause they don't want to hurt anymore. The walls they build around themselves also keep them hurting..

19. New Member
    Answers

Ashwaghanda not only is it incredible for anxiety but its anabolic too! I know from first hand experience how it works for anxiety.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CarterMalone View Post
    Ashwaghanda not only is it incredible for anxiety but its anabolic too! I know from first hand experience how it works for anxiety.
    Ohh yeah? never tried Ashwagandha but I have tried relora which is said to do similar things. Couldn't really tell if relora did much. I took it for 2 months. It's supposed to balance dhea and cortisol levels. Never noticed any weight loss or anything. I may give ashwagandha a try.. I'm getting married next month and wedding plans definitely been adding stress!

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Yes.. we have to learn to live with our limitations and like you said "embrace" our weaknesses or what we think are weaknesses. If we are really sensitive we can learn to treat others better because we know what it's like to be hurt and let down. A lot of sensitive people become the strong personality type to protect themselves but this only makes their relationships worse and them never getting what they need. Things like compassion and understanding. If we are sensitive we should admit it.. tell people when they offend us instead of lashing out and trying to be a "tough guy". I'm sure you've seen the types. I've always said the most sensitive people are the ones that have a quick response and quick answer cause they don't want to hurt anymore. The walls they build around themselves also keep them hurting..
    I'm trying to be as assertive as I can be. I don't feel like being hurt again, because life is good now and I don't feel like suffering. But, "living is suffering". I must learn to suffer.
    In my relationship now, I stop myself from being irrational...

"You say I'm your boyfriend, why the hell is your Myspace saying you're still single?"

"You what? Oh... I may be pushing you away? How about I just push you away totally. We're DONE!"

Just little things. Things like that I stop myself from. I have had BAD experiences with Myspace and now everytime I log in, my initial reaction is to vomit. My ex left her Myspace logged in and I was a bit curious/intrusive and found out she'd been f*cking around on me since day 1, for over 8 months. I back-tracked her emails for 3 days and 2 nights without rest or sleep. I became delerious from the sleep deprivation and wanted to jump off the roof of my building. I went out that night and had 12 shots of Jaeger and drank them one after one, chasing it with rum and diet coke. In about 15 minutes I was done with all 12. Then I just broke down 5 minutes later and instead of crying, I started laughing histerically on the floor of the bar... then I was laughing and convulsing... then I blacked out. The next day, I went to Fedex/Kinkos and printed out all the emails of her and her f*ck-buddies and clipped them together in a nice packet and handed to her. Her response:

"I can't believe you went into my Myspace! You're such an a$$hole. You broke our trust!"

I was sleep deprived and severely sickened by the blackout... I could've gotten 20 lifetimes of pleasure by reaching forth and choking the life out of her....

Me: "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH OVER HALF A DOZEN STRANGERS! I CAN'T GO ONE PAGE WITHOUT READING 4 EMAILS FROM SOME GUY YOU SCREWED!"

Yeah, then I was so depressed I shipped my clothes and stereo and a few things home and gave away my furniture, tv, and a lot of clothes I couldn't ship. I moved back home and got a blood test for fatigue and it was said that I had mono for a while, as it was in a latter stage. Nice.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

with herbal products you usually have to take combantion of many to notice a tangible effect. Especially certains things are synergistic with each other. if only, i just wish i had my own supplement company to create the most awesome products ever. Nutraplanet should make a contest to formalate a supplment, give the winner money, and then sell it on nutraplanet.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man I had this same problem for as long as I can remember. If I didn't know the person or people I was with very well then you'd be lucky to get a full sentence out of me. It's almost like I just didn't even care to get to know anyone new (still kinda don't). There were about 6 or 7 of my closest friends that I would be completely myself and really outgoing around but that was about it. My breakthrough in this was when I realized that EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD IS JUST AS FULL OF **** AS I AM. So now whether it's a supermodel in a bikini or the 13 year old pimply neighbor kid, I just bs with them by saying whatever, no matter how off the wall, is on my mind. You've heard that "it's not what you say, it's how you say it." Well it's true, be sincere and say something with a smile on your face and you'll get a good response. But most importantly, EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST AS FULL OF **** AS YOU ARE
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bradw85 View Post
    Hey man I had this same problem for as long as I can remember. If I didn't know the person or people I was with very well then you'd be lucky to get a full sentence out of me. It's almost like I just didn't even care to get to know anyone new (still kinda don't). There were about 6 or 7 of my closest friends that I would be completely myself and really outgoing around but that was about it. My breakthrough in this was when I realized that EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD IS JUST AS FULL OF **** AS I AM. So now whether it's a supermodel in a bikini or the 13 year old pimply neighbor kid, I just bs with them by saying whatever, no matter how off the wall, is on my mind. You've heard that "it's not what you say, it's how you say it." Well it's true, be sincere and say something with a smile on your face and you'll get a good response. But most importantly, EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST AS FULL OF **** AS YOU ARE
    what up wit dem neg reps, dawg?
  25. New Member
    Answers

Been there done last. I lost 4 years of my life dealing with that kind of stress. Hows it going for you now?

I'm trying to be as assertive as I can be. I don't feel like being hurt again, because life is good now and I don't feel like suffering. But, "living is suffering". I must learn to suffer.

"You say I'm your boyfriend, why the hell is your Myspace saying you're still single?"

"You what? Oh... I may be pushing you away? How about I just push you away totally. We're DONE!"

Just little things. Things like that I stop myself from. I have had BAD experiences with Myspace and now everytime I log in, my initial reaction is to vomit. My ex left her Myspace logged in and I was a bit curious/intrusive and found out she'd been f*cking around on me since day 1, for over 8 months. I back-tracked her emails for 3 days and 2 nights without rest or sleep. I became delerious from the sleep deprivation and wanted to jump off the roof of my building. I went out that night and had 12 shots of Jaeger and drank them one after one, chasing it with rum and diet coke. In about 15 minutes I was done with all 12. Then I just broke down 5 minutes later and instead of crying, I started laughing histerically on the floor of the bar... then I was laughing and convulsing... then I blacked out. The next day, I went to Fedex/Kinkos and printed out all the emails of her and her f*ck-buddies and clipped them together in a nice packet and handed to her. Her response:

"I can't believe you went into my Myspace! You're such an a$$hole. You broke our trust!"

I was sleep deprived and severely sickened by the blackout... I could've gotten 20 lifetimes of pleasure by reaching forth and choking the life out of her....

Me: "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH OVER HALF A DOZEN STRANGERS! I CAN'T GO ONE PAGE WITHOUT READING 4 EMAILS FROM SOME GUY YOU SCREWED!"

Yeah, then I was so depressed I shipped my clothes and stereo and a few things home and gave away my furniture, tv, and a lot of clothes I couldn't ship. I moved back home and got a blood test for fatigue and it was said that I had mono for a while, as it was in a latter stage. Nice.
  26. New Member
    Answers

I've looked at there site. What type are you purchasing? How are you taking it, like before you go out to a social event, or in the morning etc....??

Do you think peoples lack of desire to socialize, shyness, or SAD is a result of LOW GABA or Serotonin levels?

TIA

27. Banned
    Answers

http://www.smart-nutrition.net/brain.html#Pyritinol

scroll down to no worries. im gonna give that a shot.

i get social anxiety real bad, what helps for me is just to put myself in someone elses shoes thats with me or around me. if i feel like someone i dont know is looking at me i put myself in their shoes and realize they aren't concerned with me in the least. that helps a little. also if i have anxiety really bad i stop and take 4-5 deep breaths and think of what i have to do, it gets me motivated to where i dont notice my anxiety anymore

also, training heavy earlier in the day does wonders for my anxiety. i think mine stems from being a little ADHD(who isnt) so when i pound the weights it gets all that nervous energy out of me.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Been there done last. I lost 4 years of my life dealing with that kind of stress. Hows it going for you now?
    It sucks doesn't it? I'm probably not equipped to handle a healthy relationship at this point, but I'm trying. I am GREAT with people in general now... Very witty, open, and conversive... but when I start to care about someone and emotions develope... the dark-side in me comes out and I feel like I become a different person. I'm doing 'ok' so far. I don't typically trust people in general. The only thing I can do is say, "she'd be dumb to mistreat me or take me for granted. I'm a great person; A one of a kind. I'm irreplaceable."
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Not living is suffering to though! Man.. I went a few years feeling completely numb. No one got through my walls but I felt so empty inside. Worse then feeling angry or sad. I would never wanna go back to that state. If you feel something.. atleast you know your alive! When I feel anger sometimes I would start to relax and it would actually make me feel better cause I felt something.

Sorry about your experience. That def leaves damage and big trust issues for future relationships. You have to constantly tell yourself not to be irrational and give that new person a chance. Try to be patient and always tell her how you feel even if you feel like the female in the relationship. That's what I do now.. I tell my girl when she does something that bothers me right away calmly instead of not saying anything and getting really upset later. What I failed to do in early relationships was share my feelings and then I would blow up. NO wonder.. The person will not know how to fix something or make you happy if you don't tell them what they are doing wrong. What you don't wanna do is push them away. Especially if you finally find a good one. Good girls are hard to find!

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I've looked at there site. What type are you purchasing? How are you taking it, like before you go out to a social event, or in the morning etc....??

Do you think peoples lack of desire to socialize, shyness, or SAD is a result of LOW GABA or Serotonin levels?

TIA
    The instant kava powder is the best cause you don't have to prepare it. There's 2 kinds .. fire island and shaman. Fire island would be good to start out with and then maybe try shaman later. I will take up to 10 servings or 10 shots within a few hours and I feel pretty good. 6-8 shots will help a lot.. past that and you almost feel a little drunk..

I take it before a social event or too wind down at the end of the evening of a stressful day. So if your going out.. Take a few shots 1-2 hours before then bring some with you for the ride. But bring breathe mints! haha.

I think childhood trauma contributes to SA and then can lead to brain damage and cause chemical imbalances. The truth is when your life is better you feel better. Your brain starts to work better so try to take out as much negativity out of your life as possible. For me I was teased horribly for a number of years very young. I believe that led to my social anxiety along with genetic make up. Some people are prone to be bi-polar or whatever but something has to trigger it..

31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

kava is good especially if you vaporize it

its probally the best single anti-stress product available

you buy pills tea whatever, its good, when you drink it though you'll have a funny feeling in your mouth

by the way dont wast you money on gaba, it does not pass the blood brain barrier. Most of it gets metabolized. Did you know that alcohol modulates gaba, why so many people drink. but there are different gaba receptor and pathways if you'll do research. My recommendation to anyone with insurance and stress or depression(they are interaleted sometimes) go see a doctor. And make the case that you have panic attacks, and then get a prescibtion for some sort of meds. Meds are the best way to battle these things sometimes, not always. Klonopin is great. Its not as addictive as some people think or make you beilive. It is habuating however. But if your life is so f-ked up by stress then the risks are worth. At least to me. Some of the otc drugs are just as or more dangerous than prescriptions ones
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

what up wit dem neg reps, dawg?
    The very first post I made on this site someone jumped down my throat for posting in the wrong thread. He happened to look like AC Slater so I told him that and apparently he didn't like it so he negged me. Guess he had some buddies in there negged me too
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Not living is suffering to though! Man.. I went a few years feeling completely numb. No one got through my walls but I felt so empty inside. Worse then feeling angry or sad. I would never wanna go back to that state. If you feel something.. atleast you know your alive! When I feel anger sometimes I would start to relax and it would actually make me feel better cause I felt something.

Sorry about your experience. That def leaves damage and big trust issues for future relationships. You have to constantly tell yourself not to be irrational and give that new person a chance. Try to be patient and always tell her how you feel even if you feel like the female in the relationship. That's what I do now.. I tell my girl when she does something that bothers me right away calmly instead of not saying anything and getting really upset later. What I failed to do in early relationships was share my feelings and then I would blow up. NO wonder.. The person will not know how to fix something or make you happy if you don't tell them what they are doing wrong. What you don't wanna do is push them away. Especially if you finally find a good one. Good girls are hard to find!
    Thanks Flaw. Yeah, to feel is better than to not feel. I understand and feel this way 100% with you.

I still have some leftover raws for G synthesis. I may have to brew a little batch again.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bradw85 View Post
    The very first post I made on this site someone jumped down my throat for posting in the wrong thread. He happened to look like AC Slater so I told him that and apparently he didn't like it so he negged me. Guess he had some buddies in there negged me too
    Ain't nothin wrong with AC Slater. Here, let me rep you.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    ROFL!
  36. New Member
    Answers

Ohh yeah? never tried Ashwagandha but I have tried relora which is said to do similar things. Couldn't really tell if relora did much. I took it for 2 months. It's supposed to balance dhea and cortisol levels. Never noticed any weight loss or anything. I may give ashwagandha a try.. I'm getting married next month and wedding plans definitely been adding stress!

Havent heard of relora. But Ashwagandha is an ancient ayurvedic herb that has been used for over 5000 years. You can actually notice the mental effects after a week or two. When things of great stress come at you, they just pass right by, they dont even bother you. A very calm (almost enlightened) state of mind. Immunity and energy goes up naturally, you feel very strong and confident. It is mostly for the Vata constitution in ayurveda which is cold, thin, anxious, and nervous. But of course, if you are feeling anxious then this is a Vata imbalance or vikruti, not matter your main dosha (constitution).

If you are heavily Pitta - medium build, warm, angry. Then you may want to balance with the herb shatvari. Shatvari is cooling, and very good for the sexual organs and strength. Both of these two herbs combine very well together.

And if your wedding is coming up bro, congrats!!! Dont worry bout a thing, celebrate and be in the present. If you find yourself nervous, then your thinking in the future, or in the past of previous things that made you nervous that are similar. You cant be nervous or stressed when you are simply in the present. Take a deep breath to get yourself back in the moment, and realy enjoy where you are. Start meditating if you have to. You are the man!

good luck bro.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Flaw. Yeah, to feel is better than to not feel. I understand and feel this way 100% with you.
    I'm glad to hear you've made progress and have made a lot of changes in your life. The important thing is that we keep moving forward and if we stall we pick ourselves back up again and keep going. The people that fail feel pity for themselves and never make changes.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CarterMalone View Post
    And if your wedding is coming up bro, congrats!!! Dont worry bout a thing, celebrate and be in the present. If you find yourself nervous, then your thinking in the future, or in the past of previous things that made you nervous that are similar. You cant be nervous or stressed when you are simply in the present. Take a deep breath to get yourself back in the moment, and realy enjoy where you are. Start meditating if you have to. You are the man!

good luck bro.
    hahha!! thanks bro! Yeah me and the fiance are having a weekend where we do nothing.. Most of the wedding arrangements are taken care of now and we can focus again on what we have "now" like you said.. presently. We been neglecting that quality time because of these distractions and yea.. the mind wonders and most of the time it's negative. Great advice.. thanks!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best supplements for anxiety?
    By bill86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 03:02 PM
  2. Best supplements for anxiety
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 05:16 PM
  3. Best supplement for getting ripped
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:51 AM
  4. The best supplementation for awesome gains is indirect.
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 05:23 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:55 PM