TTA + sesamin

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
would these two be good to take together? also would the TTA dissolve in the sesamin?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been asked numerouse times, but to make a long story short, yes, they are both great and make a good combo but you should use half the dose of sesamin otherwise you'll get severe cramping. Try playing around with the dosages and see what you can tolerate, everyone is different.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
can i put the TTA into the sesamin and take it as one dose? or will this interact in a negative way?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a problem with that at all, just take it with a meal containing 10 grams of fat.

Zoolander

Awards
re. sesamin. Can someone please point me towards some science that shows that it works.

I'm a scientist and I haven't seen anything....yet. What's bugging me at the moment is that there is so much talk about it but absolutley no science

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
re. sesamin. Can someone please point me towards some science that shows that it works.

I'm a scientist and I haven't seen anything....yet. What's bugging me at the moment is that there is so much talk about it but absolutley no science
1st hand expierience is the best proof there is. Try it yourself.

Adams

Zoolander

Awards
do I just look for lignans or phytoestrogens instead of sesamin?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do I just look for lignans or phytoestrogens instead of sesamin?
The lignans are the actives of SesaThin. Someone from Avant would be your best people to talk to. They brought that innovation to the industry.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have access to full texts... here you go.

Takashi IDE, Masayo KUSHIRO, Yoko TAKAHASHI, Kazuki SHINOHARA, Nobuhiro FUKUDA and Satoko SIRATO-YASUMOTO. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Serum Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151-158 (2003).

Tohru Utsunomiya, Sambasiva R Chavali, W William Zhong and R Armour Forse. Effects of sesamin-supplemented dietary fat emulsions on the ex vivo production of lipopolysaccharide-induced prostanoids and tumor necrosis factor alpha in rats. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 72, No. 3, 804-808, September 2000.

Adams

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I am currently stacking basic cuts, Sethathin liquid, and
DCP(tta) And I am using more than the reccomended amount for the Sethathin and haven't experienced any cramping from the DCP(tta)/Sethathin combo. Might just be from the Potassium that is added to DCP.
But anyways, this is a really nice stack.:thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
thanks for that. I'll have a read :)
If you are still curious, you might wanna try and ask over in the Avant subforum. They are definitely NOT a company to put something out with no science behind it

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Hey Zoolander.

If you are looking for truly scientific information and write up's you came to the right company.

Here is a condensed version of the write up.

Here is the newest version from Par Deus himself. It is a little more detailed and comprehensive.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
If one uses sesathin, would they replace having to take fish oil supps?

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
If one uses sesathin, would they replace having to take fish oil supps?
well there isnt any EPA/DHA in sesathin, so i would still use fish oil for all the other benifits it provides

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
well there isnt any EPA/DHA in sesathin, so i would still use fish oil for all the other benifits it provides
Yea, we highly recommend using both. They act synergistically with one another to increase your rates of FFA oxidation and promote your fat loss goals.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
DCP(tta) And I am using more than the reccomended amount for the Sethathin and haven't experienced any cramping from the DCP(tta)/Sethathin combo. Might just be from the Potassium that is added to DCP.
Yep, the potassium was indeed added to help with the cramping issues often experienced by those using tta. Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you are enjoying the stack!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP=absolutly no cramps, great results, and felt full!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Interesting! Actually we seem to have had a mixed response regarding appetite on DCP. From the feedback thus far, some have reported an increase in appetite, but the majority have reported a dramatic reduction in appetite, to the point where they could barely eat, even though that was not the initial intention of the product.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Any reasons to suggest the differential effects on appetite regulation by DCP?

An active that may be dependent on somatype perhaps? I haven't looked into it, but I'd be curious to see if there is a plausible scientific explanation, rather than subjective variability.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

An active that may be dependent on somatype perhaps? I haven't looked into it, but I'd be curious to see if there is a plausible scientific explanation, rather than subjective variability.
hmm I am very curious myself. I'll see what I can find out

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interesting! Actually we seem to have had a mixed response regarding appetite on DCP. From the feedback thus far, some have reported an increase in appetite, but the majority have reported a dramatic reduction in appetite, to the point where they could barely eat, even though that was not the initial intention of the product.

Maybe it’s caused by the TTA? Since TTA is PPARalpha agonist and usually PPAR is upregulated when in a fasted state maybe your body is recognizing this as a signal of you being in a fasted state and thus inducing hunger to correct this. The various effects on appetite could just be due to differences in peoples sensitivity in this regard. Just speculating and I’m probably completely wrong but honestly that’s the only thing I could even remotely think of. I mean the Salvia M, PLCAR, and RK should actually all suppress appetite.

Honestly from the surrounding ingredients I think it will most likely display reduction in appetite as AB stated in the majority. I think the reason for the noted differences in appetite regulation is more based on diet. My guess is these people incorporated a lower calorie intake then needed (or supplemented in too much cardio) and this is the real culprit behind there increase appetite noticed in some users.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
But we musn't confuse cause and effect with PPAR activation.

Although caloric restriction (pseudostarvation) may induce PPAR activity, it might by presumptuous to assume that PPAR alpha activation signals starvation.

The corresponding changes in gene regulation are the key factors to the efficacy of PPAR-related supplements like SesaThin and TTA.

However, you raise good points regarding the roles of other appetite reduces (PLCAR, SM, GTE) in fat loss, since some people will require this effect to drop fat, whereas others find managing their caloric intake easier. :hot:

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
would these two be good to take together? also would the TTA dissolve in the sesamin?
Yes they make a good combo. When cutting I usually do Melting Point+Sesamin as my cutting stack and has always worked well as long as my diet was in check of course.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of a similar stack, but a little more involved.
Looking for feedback or comments on it here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/65745-thoughts-stack-alb.html

stillybig

Awards
What's the dosage of TTA people are taking? I can't find it in any of the threads.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
around 500mg 3x daily should be good for TTA, Ive ordered the powder and intend to do 3x oo caps a day, or poss 2x caps and a dose of seasamin