Health Hacker

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
http://health-hacker.com

I found this site pretty interesting. The ImmIsnt.org forums are informational too..

I got some crazy pumps after eating like half (ok, 3/4) a bar of premium 86%+ cocoa chocolate. Its like a god damn health food. Flavanol-rich cocoa activates vascular nitric oxide synthesis.

How about all you clowns stop chuggin BSN Cellmass and have some Cote d'Or Brut 86% :rofl: Walmart carries it...
Arginine is a ****ing joke. This "NO" craze is making a mockery of the industry...but can you blame them? You plebs keep buying.

Entrez PubMed

What a Fitting Post about chocolate for Easter!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Zoolander

Awards
hahaha

Cheers man

That's my site. Good to see you liked it. I'm just trying to keep it real with some basic science

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally have never done the NO thing and don't really care to but some people use them simply for the 'feel'. I know that just certain songs can enchance my mood in the gym and bring about more focus and energy. Some people being able to feel a pump gives them that same direction.

To each their own I guess.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
IMO, most NO supps are the BBing equivalent to toys. They're fun to play with, but their effects dissapate quickly and usually stop working altogether over time. Di-Arg malate used to give huge pumps but now it doesn't do a thing in that department.

There are lots of other good things that Arg does, but I don't even bother with it in my pre-WO cocktail anymore. I'm a beta-alanine man now.

Cheapest NO/pump fix...honey and niacin mixed into a creatine/beta-alanine drink.

But I like the chocolate idea..a lot. Probably too much. lol

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

Next time you are poundin Cadbury Cream Eggs like tic tacs, just tell yourself it's in pursuit of the almighty PUMP! ;)

hahaha

Cheers man

That's my site. Good to see you liked it. I'm just trying to keep it real with some basic science
Not surprised to see you here at AM....
Its a nice lil blog man.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I can't even touch those anymore from a Cadbury egg mishap years ago that ended bad for everyone.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Man I can't even touch those anymore from a Cadbury egg mishap years ago that ended bad for everyone.
"For those who haven't seen the movie Cool Hand Luke , here's the deal: Paul Newman attempts to eat 50 hard-boiled eggs in an hour and succeeds, winning riches, admiration from his fellow prisoners, and complete digestive shutdown. Yesterday, Maxim assistant editor Steve Mazzucchi attempted to eat 50 sickeningly sweet Cadbury Creme Eggs. "

'Maxim' At Work: A Look Inside The Magazine Industry - Gawker