Supp Re-up Time need a little help

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Its time for me to re-up on supps

Currently in a cutting phase and wanted to put a new set of supps in my plan. My diet is pretty on point 40/40/20. I think its time to turn the supps up a notice

Supps: that i'm keeping
DCP
Posiden
Mult (adam)
Fish Oil
NP Bulk BCAA,EAA,CEE: Need some advice on the dosage

One a little more as far as fat burning maybe a little test boost

Looking at Leviathan, Cycolean, Tight HD

Suggestions?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Supps look good.
There are currenly a couple logs here about Leviathan..;)
testers on other forums are finding good clean energy, weight loss, and maintaining/adding lean muscle. Ive heard some good things about cytolean, and not too familiar with the new tight

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
search for a supp on google called Youth Tissue Extract, it is on sale right now where it is sold at 19.95 a bottle, high dosed at 4 per day a bottle lasts 22 1/2 days (stick with 4 per day unlike bottle directions which have you going to 2 per day for maintenance after 2 weeks at 4 per day). I have found this to give nice gains in workload , attitude and performance (sets and reps and weights all go up). No hype just steady noticeable gains, stay on at least two months. I just ordered 5 bottles myself and will run a 3 and a half monther once i get back from iraq.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its time for me to re-up on supps

Currently in a cutting phase and wanted to put a new set of supps in my plan. My diet is pretty on point 40/40/20. I think its time to turn the supps up a notice

Supps: that i'm keeping
DCP
Posiden
Mult (adam)
Fish Oil
NP Bulk BCAA,EAA,CEE: Need some advice on the dosage

One a little more as far as fat burning maybe a little test boost

Looking at Leviathan, Cycolean, Tight HD

Suggestions?
Supps look good man, I'd throw in about 10gr or so of BCAA mixed with the Poseidon and sip on before, during, and finishing after workout. Throw in about 3gr of CEE pre and your set. Not real sure on how I would incorporate the EAA's seems like one is the other in regard to the leucine, iso, and valine content.

For the thermo, levianthan has defenitly been looking good on the reviews and Tight HD has a solid profile.... couldn't go wrong with either IMO.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
search for a supp on google called Youth Tissue Extract, it is on sale right now where it is sold at 19.95 a bottle, high dosed at 4 per day a bottle lasts 22 1/2 days (stick with 4 per day unlike bottle directions which have you going to 2 per day for maintenance after 2 weeks at 4 per day). I have found this to give nice gains in workload , attitude and performance (sets and reps and weights all go up). No hype just steady noticeable gains, stay on at least two months. I just ordered 5 bottles myself and will run a 3 and a half monther once i get back from iraq.
Really? :think:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
yes poison, i have found the YTE to be the safest, most natural, yet still obviously efficacious ergogenic substance i have tried , 2 weeks is the minimum to see any results, but from that point forward you will feel and lift better, but in my findings you must stay on at least 4 per day or the affects are no longer felt, so at the normal price of 28 bucks a bottle for a 22 day supply i stopped using it but it is on sale at it's vendor right now for 20, so i had 5 sent to my home address, they will be waiting for me and i plan on using for 3 1/2 months at the full 4 a day dose, and will go from there if i feel i want to stay on.

also my apologies to the board if this is construed in a negative light, but i have reviewed the product offerings of the sponsors and found no comparable , competing product. Posting the information is purely for an attempt at sincere feedback on what has worked for me. This product, and consuming raw white button mushrooms were 2 of the things that worked the best for me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They grow white button mushrooms in Iraq? :lol:

Seriously, very interesting feedback. Thanks for the post. What did you get from the 'shrooms, and where'd you buy em raw?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
well poison, i did a post on here a while back on the shrooms, just the common whit button mushroom sold in grocery stores. The larger the better , as the bigger ones have more of the active in them. The same chemical that RR, PCT, etc uses the white button mushroom extract. I got curious and looked at research and found daily consumption of at least 4 oz. of the mushrooms was effective to block aromatase to a therapeutic degree. Eating the fresh mushroom you also get protein and ergathionine , an impressively potent antioxidant.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Since this thread is not taking the normal "get big fast" route, I'm on board. I will definitely be picking up some shrooms today. Googled and bookmarked the YTE. Thanks E. I think I read your post on the W B Shrooms awhile ago.