---> CONTROLLED LABS Fitness Model Search 2007 <----

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

CONTROLLED LABS is one of the fastest growing supplement companies nationwide, and we are currently looking for a fitness model / company representative. By being affiliated with CONTROLLED LABS, a good candidate will actually "represent" CONTROLLED LABS online and offline.

If YOU are interested, reply to this thread and we will take it from there. Do not E-mail or PM during this initial process, a good candidate will have the confidence to express his / her interest publicly.

If you KNOW someone who might be interested, please link them to this thread. Do not E-mail or PM during this initial process, a good candidate will have the confidence to express his / her interest publicly.

Requirements / Qualifications:

- Fitness physique (post at least 1 photo from your portfolio so we get a "general" idea)
- A genuine interest in improving other people's quality of life
- Professionalism
- Upbeat / positive mindset
- Honesty and integrity
- Good reputation
- Helpful
- Patience
- Training knowledge
- Nutrition knowledge
- Supplement knowledge
- Availability / Free time to actively participate on CONTROLLEDLABSFORUM.COM and answer emails.

Optional / Preferred:
- Prior photoshoot experience
- Professional ("print ready") photos available = strongly preferred
- CONTROLLED LABS supplement experience (especially prior, documented experience)

Compensation:

- Negotiable and dependant on qualifications and experience

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards

- Fitness physique (post at least 1 photo from your portfolio so we get a "general" idea)
- Professionalism
- Honesty and integrity
- Good reputation
- Helpful
- Patience
- Training knowledge
- Nutrition knowledge
- Supplement knowledge
- Availability / Free time to actively participate on CONTROLLEDLABSFORUM.COM and answer emails.

Optional / Preferred:
- CONTROLLED LABS supplement experience (especially prior, documented experience)

Compensation:

Oh man. How awesome would this be? Especially working with guys like pu12 and CL. Too bad my physique is far from inspiring.

Will there be another chance next year? :D

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Oh man. How awesome would this be? Especially working with guys like pu12 and CL. Too bad my physique is far from inspiring.

Will there be another chance next year? :D
we are looking at making someone the new face of CL and hopefully that will last for many years if everything works out ok.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hey controlled, this is actually quite interesting to me. I actually used to have aspirations to become a fitness model but didn't have the time to travel to castings all the time. Went on a few, had an agent out in NYC, but I lived in Philly and the drive was just too much.

As far as the rest of the stuff you are asking about goes, I haven't used much of controlled labs products but you guys seem like a solid company.

I have the time, as you can see with my posting history here...

As far as the pictures go, I don't have anything professional anymore...but check out my myspace and my current HDx2 log to get a decent picture...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62460-irons-hyperdrol-x.html

www.myspace.com/dannymatthews05

Sounds like a cool opportunity. Feel free to hit me up at the e-mail below...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CONTROLLED LABS is one of the fastest growing supplement companies nationwide, and we are currently looking for a fitness model / company representative. By being affiliated with CONTROLLED LABS, a good candidate will actually "represent" CONTROLLED LABS online and offline.

If YOU are interested, reply to this thread and we will take it from there. Do not E-mail or PM during this initial process, a good candidate will have the confidence to express his / her interest publicly.

If you KNOW someone who might be interested, please link them to this thread. Do not E-mail or PM during this initial process, a good candidate will have the confidence to express his / her interest publicly.

- Professionalism
- Honesty and integrity
- Good reputation
- Helpful
- Patience
- Training knowledge
- Nutrition knowledge
- Supplement knowledge

Optional / Preferred:

Compensation:

Hey=)

www.myspace.com/smeton_yea

Here is My Video one month ago.
Video of Starting Cutting March of 07 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For qualifications every single qualifications are met.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
GREAT opportunity guys!

......start dueling for the position :p
:duel:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
This is excatly what i have been waiting for!!
I have a photoshoot next weekend as well!!!

Here are some other shots!!

Attachments

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Here is another shot from my show!!
I think i meet the requirements posted above!! Email is [email protected]. Just incase haha !!!

Good luck on your hunt! I am sure you will find the right guys for the job!! :dance:

Attachments

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I'm down.
http://www.myspace.com/beigeontherise
The picture of me smoking is old. I've been off of the cigarettes for about 6 months now. Otherwise I don't have much there that really shows how amazing my body is, but maybe you can get a decent idea. As far as your supplements I have taken White Blood, Green Bulge, Green Mag, and Black Hole all with good results. I'm an unemployed nutrition major, so time is not an issue. Let me see if I can get a better picture up of the bod.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
About 3 1/2 years drug free baby!!
Thanks for asking! :head:
How about you Beige?!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
wow some great applicants already.........

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 3 1/2 years drug free baby!!
Thanks for asking! :head:
How about you Beige?!
Thats hard to believe mr. buff. Do you mean you never used anything in terms of "legal steroids" at all?. I guess being so young you have a lot of natural test in your system still. Wait till you are in your 30's you little bastard!. I'd give you my vote though as for being the rep for Controlled Labs.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much T-BONE!!
Even though i have just started my venture into bodybuilding, i figure why ruin my chances for solid muscle gains this soon into my carrier! I have a lot of goals that I want to achieve with out the help of drugs! Not that I am against them but for me I just like the natural look for me!

I would love to be supported by a company like CL I think they have great products, haha I would work for free!! As long as I can help people achieve their goals and get better than I have succeeded and in my book that worth more than money!! Honestly that’s just the kind of person I am I guess, good parents brought me up right haha!!! Plus being in Ads would be SWEET!!!!

Just trying to get better for my next show which will be in Oct 6th the Natural Northern Ohio going to try and qualify for nationals!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks so much T-BONE!!
Even though i have just started my venture into bodybuilding, i figure why ruin my chances for solid muscle gains this soon into my carrier! I have a lot of goals that I want to achieve with out the help of drugs! Not that I am against them but for me I just like the natural look for me!

I would love to be supported by a company like CL I think they have great products, haha I would work for free!! As long as I can help people achieve their goals and get better than I have succeeded and in my book that worth more than money!! Honestly that’s just the kind of person I am I guess, good parents brought me up right haha!!! Plus being in Ads would be SWEET!!!!

Just trying to get better for my next show which will be in Oct 6th the Natural Northern Ohio going to try and qualify for nationals!!

Good for you for keeping it natural. I see all these posts on here telling kids to wait till there 21. I really don't think your testosterone production slows down until after the age of 25. Good to see someone your age not using any type of steroid products!.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Wow man. I'm closing in on the end of my first year. I've gone from 6'2" 155lbs (I was scrawny as hell) to my current 225lbs (lean). It's good to see guys with your physique. Makes me hit the gym harder. Keep up the good work man...can't wait to see what happens when you give up the all natural thing.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the support!!

Beige 70 lbs is nothing to shake a stick at!! Thats awesome gains in just about a years time!

By definition Natural could mean many things, to me it means being able to compete in any natural org, and being Legal. Which is what i say to people when they ask me if i am clean its so much safer saying you are 100% legal than natural, i have found this out! I dont believe all the people out there that try to pin stuff on you just because you take care of yourself and care enough about your body have the self control to not just sit down and PIG out. HAHA Easter Sunday and i just got done weighing out and eating some lean steak and sweet potato’s- 8 oz Steak and 10 oz sweet potato! While the rest of my family is eating HONEY HAM HAHA!!

Well Beige to comment on you last sentence time will tell, but i can tell you this it will not be for the next 5 years at least, i set a goal to be a natural pro by the age of 26 and i intend to do so!

If i can help you out with anything Beige hit me up my email is on here! [email protected]!! Holla at me BOI!:dance:

Beige

Awards
  • Established
No doubt. I'll be in touch. How long did you train before your first comp? My goal is to enter my first before next summer. If I can say anything to the guys that have even less experience than me. Don't give up when you stop getting beginers gains. I feel like the first 50 came over night, whereas these last ten have been an uphill BATTLE.:duel:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Very well said! Those beginer gains are awesome!! They are what drove me to see how much more i could put on! When i started seeing those gains i just wanted to keep gaining, then when i figured out the diet was more than half of the equation thats when i really got hook when i found out that by just the littlest change in your diet how much you could do!
It took me 25 weeks to prep for my first show!
Say in touch for sure bro i would love to help you out as much as i can!!
Good luck!
Hit me up anytime!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so much T-BONE!!

Hey Buff, You have never tryed any Anabolics legally?
If so that is awesome! You are looking good man. You deciated work shows. The challange of gaining muscle anabolic free is more of a challange. Goodluck to you on the job Shorty =) :icon_lol:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA thanks yea!!

I did use the original Ergomax when it first came out like 3 years ago i think, this was before we knew what it was and when i was stupid haha!
But other than that nope!
Like i said i am Legal

You are a big mamajama yea!!:dance:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Just curious how long this search will be going on?!!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
This is excatly what i have been waiting for!!
I have a photoshoot next weekend as well!!!

Here are some other shots!!

Where are you in that picture? That looks like some sort of commercial grade power lifting gym, created from the ground up by a former Teen Nationals Champion, and current CESO for AI/HCF/USP! LMAO!

Good Luck Heath... perhaps I shall post my pretty pictures ;)

Bwa-ha-ha.

-Aaron R Smith, TEAM CUTLER PRESIDENT

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Bro its the Mecca of Ohio Bodybuilding gym!!
YOu should check it out sometime!!
HAHAHAHA

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA guess that makes sense!! HAHA;)

I know you guys will find the right person for the job!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - I wish I were big enough to do this.

I would do it if you guys selected me - but my real employer won't let me really work for anyone else.
(Repping for supps or testing them is another story - as long as I don't get a pay-check.)

Sadly - no one on this forum could match my salary. So - I'm stuck at a deskjob (the sh*t I go through to buy a multitude of supplements).

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!! Appreciate it:head: !!!

Hope your search is going well!!

Lando33

Lando33

Awards

- Professionalism
- Honesty and integrity
- Good reputation
- Helpful
- Patience
- Training knowledge
- Nutrition knowledge
- Supplement knowledge

Optional / Preferred:

Compensation:

I am a lifetime Natural Bodybuilding with a short, but impressive resume of contest experience. I believe that I meet all of the current qualifications and then some. I bring a package of consistancy, experience, dedication and desire to the table and do believe I would be an asset to Controlled Labs.

I have extensive experience in using Controlled LAbs products and have used almost everything in the current product line. I was recently selcected to test and log White Flood, which I am currently using (with great success) along with my current contest preparations.

Currently, I am about 11 weeks out of the June 30th INBF Herculees 2000 Natural Bodybuilding Show in New York City.

At the current time, I do not have professional photos ready to go but I do have hundreds of pictures from my previous bodybuilding contests in own collection.

I will let my work speak for itself. Please check out some of the following links for more information on me and what I am about:

Bodybuilders.com - Amateur Bodybuilder Of The Week: Rob Moran! Pics and info and more!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/61149-lando33s-white-flood.html

www.myspace.com/ronbocop

Bodybuilding.com - Lando33's BodySpace

Thank you for taking the time to consider me in your quest to find a good fit for Controlled Labs,

Rob

Attachments

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
I am a lifetime Natural Bodybuilding with a short, but impressive resume of contest experience. I believe that I meet all of the current qualifications and then some. I bring a package of consistancy, experience, dedication and desire to the table and do believe I would be an asset to Controlled Labs.

I have extensive experience in using Controlled LAbs products and have used almost everything in the current product line. I was recently selcected to test and log White Flood, which I am currently using (with great success) along with my current contest preparations.

Currently, I am about 11 weeks out of the June 30th INBF Herculees 2000 Natural Bodybuilding Show in New York City.

At the current time, I do not have professional photos ready to go but I do have hundreds of pictures from my previous bodybuilding contests in own collection.

I will let my work speak for itself. Please check out some of the following links for more information on me and what I am about:

Bodybuilders.com - Amateur Bodybuilder Of The Week: Rob Moran! Pics and info and more!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/61149-lando33s-white-flood.html

www.myspace.com/ronbocop

Bodybuilding.com - Lando33's BodySpace

Thank you for taking the time to consider me in your quest to find a good fit for Controlled Labs,

Rob
glad you applied another strong app here

amoney

Awards
I usually post on another forum but thought I would apply anyways.

Im 20 years old 6'2" around 208 and entering my first contest this july.

Sorry I don't have any professional pictures.

These pictures are about a month old I am leaner currently.

Attachments

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Who is this dude? Sharp dressed man, and he's got some beef... perhaps a new CL model? Bwa-Ha-Ha!!!

-Aaron R Smith, dashing good rugged looked, blond hair, blue eyes... enjoys sunsets and poetry! LMFAO!

PS:-UNLIMITED time for detailed, professional, and complete correspondence
-UNLIMITED potential for photo-shoots & ad-campaigns since I am competing in back...to back...to back National qualifiers over the next 2 months.
-EXTREMELY POSITIVE AND RESPECTED reputation throughout entire internet
-USER of MANY Controlled Labs Products
-VERY ARTICULATE, well-spoken, well-presented, honest, and motivated
-CHARACTER REF'S FROM: CEO's/Presidents of USP Labs, Island Supplements, Jay Cutler, Anabolic Innovations, Dave Bourlet, and on and on...

:afro:

Attachments

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a package deal with the 2 best looking guys on here!! HAHA

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I said best looking! HAHA :icon_lol:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA Pumping!!
You crack me up brotha!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a package deal with the 2 best looking guys on here!! HAHA
I don't know, I think it would be too hard to decide on the package deal unless you guys had some shots together.

Maybe you guys should do a photo shoot together or something. :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
HAHA Pumping!!
You crack me up brotha!!

I know, I try...

A few more pounds man...you're never gonna get that pro card at middle weight...haha, I'm gonna hound you about this until november 3rd, in case you haven't noticed.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
What a novel idea Rpen!! I wonder I Big A would be up to it HMMMM…. Maybe this weekend?!! I wonder...
HAHAH

HAHA Pumping you keep coming with them don’t you haha!! Guess we will have to wait to see what Nov 3 Brings!!! AHHA You never know!!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Oh, see I thought we were using looks as the standard...guess I was wrong...

HAHAHAHAHA...

Eeeee-YIKES! lol!

H-Bomb... man, is it just me, or does that 'cuttin' uber-diuretic make you have to pee like crazy? LOL!

Hey bro, ARMS TOMORROW, be at my house at 3:00pm SHARP, or a little earlier.

-A

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Yes my brother you are correct it does make you pee like crazy!! Doing its JOB!

The FREAKS get let out at 3:00 tomorrow!!!
I will be there a little early!!

freshbro

Awards
i am very interested in your fitness model search, and would like a little more info on it if possible.
heres a link to some pica from about a month ago. ill take some more current ones if you are interested.