DCP Dosing

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Should i take DCP right before my meals, or 20 min before my meals? also, would it be good to take about 20-30 min preworkout? tryin to get my dosing schedule nailed down here

lionel

Awards
if i remember correctly

Should i take DCP right before my meals, or 20 min before my meals? also, would it be good to take about 20-30 min preworkout? tryin to get my dosing schedule nailed down here
DSADE and the rest said to take it 30mins before meals, 2 caps 3 times a day. Preworkout or not, its up to you as i try to spread my dosages as far apart as possible. If it has to be taken preworkout, so be it.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I think I've heard it helps to take one dose pre w/o since it will help with endurance. So try one dose 30 min before breakfast(if you can), one dose 30 min pre w/o, and the other dose 30 min before lunch or dinner(depending on when you workout).

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Start out with 3caps 3x's a day for about a week, then cut back to 2caps 3x's per day. Then just see how ou body is responding to it at that dose and adjust accordingly.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Start out with 3caps 3x's a day for about a week, then cut back to 2caps 3x's per day. Then just see how ou body is responding to it at that dose and adjust accordingly.
Whats the reason with the loading?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I have taken up to 16 a day...very useful when on vacation lol!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Dsade recommended to do this. I will see if I can find the thread on this or maybe Dsade will chime in.
Yep. The reason for that recommendation is to give the TTA a chance to build up in the system. 3x3 for about 4-5 days or so, and then you can reduce back to 3x2. And of course you can experiment with different dosages to see how it works for you. For me 4 caps before my pre-workout meals makes for a pretty siiick workout...