advice my protocol

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
How does this protocol sound? Im looking to take DCP 1st thing in the morning. then oatmeal with AP 30 min later. 1 hour later Di-creatine malate just b4 workout, & KK post workout. I will be doing cardio immediately after weights. Any recommendations are welcome.

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to give yourself at least 15 minutes between popping an AP and your high carb meal.

If you're gonna be using waxy maize starch post w/o, you might as well dose another AP 15 minutes before you take your shake in. On the same note, I hope you're adding some BCAAs and a little bit of creatine to your wms post w/o shake...no more than 30% of the total weight of the wms. I guess if you're taking in that creatine pre w/o, then it's not that big of a deal if you don't add creatine to your wms.

When's your third AP? When are the other doses of DCP?

Are you lifting, doing cardio, then drinking your post w/o shake?

Are you doing cardio after every workout?

How much time is there between your first thing in the morning DCP and your lifting session? From what I read, DCP will help with endurance. So you should think about dosing close to workout time if that fits your schedule.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
I get up at 7am take 1st dose of DCP. Eat oatmeal & protien shake 730. I take DiCreatine at 815am, wrkout at 830am. 30-40 min workouts. 20 min of cardio, so im out of the gym between 930-945am, gotta get ready for work & take my kid to grammas. My plan is to add AP to my 1st meal & KK between wrkout & cardio. I need to pick up some BCAAs still.
I will get anther protien shake 1015a & off to wrk at 1030a. I work 1130a to 8p.

I get to eat again at 145p so I take 2nd dose of DCP at 115p, I was going to add 2nd dose of AP here with DCP. Lunch is at 330p. 3rd DCP at 530p & eat at 6p. add 3rd dose of AP here. After i get home & eat last meal.

I was doing cardio b4 workouts but im am changing that as of monday. I will do cardio after every workout. Workouts mon-thur. Sometimes on sat or sun if im in the mood.

I even do some cardio & abs after work till 9p, If im not too sore or tired.

Im still trying to work in a solid meal from the time I leave the house 1030a & my 1st break 145p at work.

That about covers my day

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I get up at 7am take 1st dose of DCP. Eat oatmeal & protien shake 730. I take DiCreatine at 815am, wrkout at 830am. 30-40 min workouts. 20 min of cardio, so im out of the gym between 930-945am, gotta get ready for work & take my kid to grammas. My plan is to add AP to my 1st meal & KK between wrkout & cardio. I need to pick up some BCAAs still.
I will get anther protien shake 1015a & off to wrk at 1030a. I work 1130a to 8p.

I get to eat again at 145p so I take 2nd dose of DCP at 115p, I was going to add 2nd dose of AP here with DCP. Lunch is at 330p. 3rd DCP at 530p & eat at 6p. add 3rd dose of AP here. After i get home & eat last meal.

I was doing cardio b4 workouts but im am changing that as of monday. I will do cardio after every workout. Workouts mon-thur. Sometimes on sat or sun if im in the mood.

I even do some cardio & abs after work till 9p, If im not too sore or tired.

Im still trying to work in a solid meal from the time I leave the house 1030a & my 1st break 145p at work.

That about covers my day
That looks pretty solid to me! You've got it pretty much covered.

I would agree that doing cardio after lifting is a much better idea.

Don't forget to rest too! That's when we grow.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
That looks pretty solid to me! You've got it pretty much covered.

I would agree that doing cardio after lifting is a much better idea.

Don't forget to rest too! That's when we grow.
What is this "rest" you speak of?? I've got a 3 year old. I dont remember what rest was like:yawn:

Thanks for the feedback.