Bulk PowerfuLL

btjac1

Awards
What's up everyone. Just decided to try this out, it's got lots of good reviews and USP helped me out with a shoulder injury w/ Cissus, so I figured it's worth a shot. For the PowerfuLL, it seems like a lot of people swear by the bulk rather than the new pills, but does anyone know if the bulk that they're selling on NP is the same made by USP Labs (I know they have a new formula...). I got my shipment of bulk today and the container is plain white, no directions, no "USP Labs" anywhere on it. Oh, and it tastes horrible :) I just wanna make sure I have the same stuff that's been discussed around here, but as long as it does half the stuff it's supposed to I'll be happy.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's up everyone. Just decided to try this out, it's got lots of good reviews and USP helped me out with a shoulder injury w/ Cissus, so I figured it's worth a shot. For the PowerfuLL, it seems like a lot of people swear by the bulk rather than the new pills, but does anyone know if the bulk that they're selling on NP is the same made by USP Labs (I know they have a new formula...). I got my shipment of bulk today and the container is plain white, no directions, no "USP Labs" anywhere on it. Oh, and it tastes horrible :) I just wanna make sure I have the same stuff that's been discussed around here, but as long as it does half the stuff it's supposed to I'll be happy.

Im pretty sure that its the same as the old version of powerfull.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Correct, same formula as the one released prior to the current.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I got my shipment of bulk today and the container is plain white, no directions, no "USP Labs" anywhere on it. Oh, and it tastes horrible :)
Yeah it won't have a USPLabs insignia on it because it's just the bulk brought to you by way of NP. As far as instructions go, I did the math before I started using it. So here goes:

The generation of PowerFULL caps that the bulk is equivalent to had 1320 mg of powder per 2 caps(according to the label).

3/8 tsp of the bulk yields 1200 mg. So 3/8 tsp ~ 2 caps.

In capsule equivalence, I suggest starting your dosage as 2/4/2 upon waking/pre workout/before bed. Since PowerFULL will help with sleep, you might want to do 2/4/4. Definitely start with a dosage for a week or so then try adjusting it. Every time you adjust the daily dosage, give it at least a few days so you can assess.

Oh, and you will learn to love the taste. Or at least you will miss it once you run out...

btjac1

Awards
Cool thanks for the info, and yeah, I'm hoping I get used to the taste!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The taste will grow on you, and I can vouch for the effectivness of the NP bulk PF. Knocks my socks off when I dose it right before bed.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Its great, much better than the new capped version. I love it.
The taste will grow on you, and I can vouch for the effectivness of the NP bulk PF. Knocks my socks off when I dose it right before bed.
What were your guys' results like if you don't mind me asking (weight gain, strength gains) etc? I haven't done much research on powerFULL yet but I am a fan of USP Labs products and I was thinking of using AP this summer and maybe stacking powerFull with it since the bulk powder is available. Thanks :)

Edit: nevermind, got bored and decided to do some research on my own about using AP + powerfull, would be kind of hard to stack since the carbs needed with AP would ultimately blunt HGH response from powerfull. I'd still like to hear your results though if you don't mind :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Major sleep and major libido increases. Strength was decent with slight increases in most major lifts. Not much if any change in weight at all.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I'm gonna have to try it out somehow someplace, I could use the better sleep and the stress relief thats for sure. Thanks guys!

Sub7

Awards
anyone else want to chime in and share with us how much Bulk Powerfull they found to be optimal?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
most people take about 6g per day. try this:

morning 30 min before meal: 1.5g
30 min before workout or 30 min before lunch/dinner: 3g
before bed on empty stomach: 1.5g

i would go from there and see how it works. might want to increase dosage before bed as sleep really is GREAT on powerFULL.

good luck!