Testosterone Inhibits Early Atherogenesis in Male Mice...

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
"Testosterone Inhibits Early Atherogenesis in Male Mice: Critical Role of Testosterone Conversion to Estradiol"

In the November 2006 issue of "Life Enhancement". They actually help to sell various health supplements but in this article, which seems to be has 4 scientific sources... it does not support the flavanols found in green tea, among other antioxidant compounds. I don't know if you guys have access to this stuff online but it discusses aromatase inhibitors effects in the epithelial cells and the importance of estrogen as a strengthener, somehow prevents lesion of the circulatory system. Particularly the conversion of testosterone to 17beta-estradiol. At the end of the article, of course, they say they have not seen an increased cardiovascular risk in heavy tea drinkers or moderate wine drinkers.

Hmmmm. Has anyone published similar stuff in this forum. Please don't hate me for asking. I'm just trying to start another discussion. Hello again, folks. It's me. I've been away for awhile because my line had too much static and I was just reading lots of mags and playing video games instead of internetting. Haven't been here since December 24th! I've missed you guys.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
true, do a pub-,ed search l ots of articles showinmg that testosterone treated mice benfit from it in heart remoddeling and cardiac stress, also some rear experimetns to the same subject from russia with d-bol at 40mg/day.

Seems logic, cáuse a little elevated e is good for lipids (hdl)
and protects against plaques, also, the epithelium is stregthened by subsequent somatomedin c excretion, which is
greater with e.