Piracetam vs. Sulbutiamine

T

TRDE59

Awards
I realize these could possibly be stacked, but I'm really only considering getting one. Not sure I would really need both. I was wondering which of these two would be more beneficial to me. The effects seem similar from what I've read. I've read that sulbutiamine gives you a greater affinity for speech production and the like, but it seems piracetam would work the same way.

Also, if anyone has tried aniracetam or oxiracetam and compared it to sulbutiamine I would appreciate the feedback.

Last, if anyone has any info on toxicity, it would also be helpful. Thanks for the help.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one can make this choice for you. You have to decide for yourself.

T

TommyQ29

Awards
Piracetam

I have taken both products. Piracetam is the better choice. You can feel the improved communication in your mind immediately. The cost is cheaper as well. Buy in bulk and cap it yourself, that's what I do and it's super affordable. I've played around with a lot of Nootropics. Piracetam is what I use on a daily basis. I get so much done in a day, I amaze myself sometimes....and I do it all with a smile!

I've taken aniracetam and the effects are too similar for the increase in price.