Energy

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
hi, i am looking for something to replace my pre-workout energy drink, which presently is energized xpand. its main ingredients are C.E.M., arginine and caffeine. basically i am looking to go off creatine for a while, but i still want something that i can take before working out. i wouldn't mind if it had arginine in it as well... but its not necessary. any suggestions? it doesn't need to be a flavoured drink mix, i'm open to any energy supplements (pills, powders, food) that people agree actually work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
white flood

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
any chance you guys might be abel to describe the effects better.. or anything at all? are they pills/powders etc? or perhaps even where you bought them?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is where I buy most of my stuff. White flood and Smash are pre workout powders. I have tried Smash, and liked it. Note thatI only had one sample to try out.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MRM Driven - ok taste, good mental drive effects, focus

MHP Anadrox - Great stuff, I REALLY enjoyed the energy, clean and positive

I want to try White Flood, myself.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations Chaos is a great preworkout supplement. It provides energy, focus, and huge pumps. Available with or with out caffiene.

It does contain CEE, but there is no need to cycle off creatine.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Anabolic Innovations Chaos is a great preworkout supplement. It provides energy, focus, and huge pumps. Available with or with out caffiene.

It does contain CEE, but there is no need to cycle off creatine.
actually i'm glad you mention that, because that was my main concern with staying on xpand. i love xpand, but i bought several bottles of the stuff last year and i've been taking it ever since... not too regularly, just 5 days of the week only before workouts. i'm not sure if i'm reaping the benefits of the cee doing it that way, i just like it as an energy boost. im basically just looking for alternatives but if staying on cee isnt a problem, i'll just stick with xpand. there seems to always be a debate over whether cycling creatine is even necessary.

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
SteelEdge http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62417-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

SteelEdge is my personnel fav. It taste great and works very well.

White Flood http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/60779-white-flood-faq.html

So for there has been some really good feed back on this. Also you could look at PW by Controlled Labs also.

SMASH http://anabolicminds.com/forum/axis-labs/60421-axis-labs-smash.html
Never tried this product, but there is solid postive feedback on it also.