Super Cissus RX vs. Incarnate

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I was reading about Palo Alto's product, Incarnate. It has 600mg of cissus quad. at 20% ketosterones. When I compared it to USP's Super Cissus RX their ingredients read Cissus Quad. 10% @ 750mgs. Do they mean 10% ketosterones? If so, does this make Incarnate a more potent product? Incarnate also has 2000mgs Beta Alanine and proprietary blend of Betaine HCL and L-Histidine HCL at 244mgs. In your opinion which is the better product?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it depends on what you want to use it for.

rkretz

Awards
Yes if you want to use beta-alanine as well good way to combine the two without taking two different supplements

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody on here tried Incarnate?

Hey Beige,
there will be some products testers for Incarnate here, also there are a few logs currently going on on other forums. I will be logging Incarnate/leviathan log here soon also!..keep an eye out.
thanks for your interest!!:)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Incarnate looks very solid --- I just placed an order for some, so that should say something about how confident in the effectiveness of Beta-Alanine/Cissus --- two great supps. Incarnate is really simple and I am sure really effective.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm excited for this one. My next shopping cart will definitely include a bottle. How long have you guys (PAL) been around? I'm interested in finding out what the two "comming soon" products your website alludes to. If they're something cool like what you already have out I think I can make time to test.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm excited for this one. My next shopping cart will definitely include a bottle. How long have you guys (PAL) been around? I'm interested in finding out what the two "comming soon" products your website alludes to. If they're something cool like what you already have out I think I can make time to test.
Im really excited about the 2 new products coming out too!!!...I wont mention too much on them right now, but Dave may.
Have a good Easter weekend guys!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Alright Dave...time to spill the beans...
LOL.... Ill have more information as everything becomes 'official'... keep an eye on our forum... Ill update as much as I can with the new releases... yes, they are cool though.

PAL has been around for about a year. Paravol was our first product and was released then.