CEE, Di-Arginine Malate, Taurine, Glutamine... good combination?

urbanity

Awards
Hey guys/gals,

It's been a few months since I've last posted because I've been busy with school, but I have another question for you that I tried to find the answers to before I posted. I found the answer to two of these, but I need a "big-picture" answer if possible.

I would like to start taking these 4 supplements together, but I am wondering if these four are a good combination or if one or the other should be left out? If these four are fine to take (along with whey protein), when should I take them during the day (pre or post workout? should I break them into groups?)

I am guessing that I should take the arginine pre-workout, and the glutamine, taurine and CEE should be taken together post-workout... am I correct?

Thanks in advance!

David

excalibur

Awards
Nice combination except the glutamin part witch don't do much fore you

You can try this dosing scheme apx 30 min pre WO
6g Di arginine malate
3g CEE
3g Taurine

What you can expect is some really good pumps, nice strength gains and somewhat better endurance/stamina. Fore even more endurance/stamina you can ad 3-6g citruline malate to the stack

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, except I like running the AKG at 3 instead of 6 but everyone is different. The glutamine could be dosed post wo at 5gr or so.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks like a good combo. I'd say the Glutamine is optional...some people like it, others don't, but it definitely won't hurt and its inexpensive so go for it. I agree with excalibur...throw in some CM while you're at it.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Drop the glutamine and you'll be onto a winner.

urbanity

Awards
Thank you all for such quick replies. I have used bulk Glutamine from CNW and I was fairly satisfied with the results, so I think I will keep that as part of my post-workout supplement.

Since you mentioned Citruline Malate, can you give me a little more information about the supplement? I think what I am most concerned is any damage that all of these supplements will have on my liver! If I were to through in some Citruline Malate with the rest of these supplements, would there be potential for negative side effects?

Also (since I have you guys answering questions heh), why would I want to choose any of these three over the other: AAKG, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL? Why would I want to choose any of these three creatines over the other: Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL?

I know this is asking more than the original post, but I'm sure I won't have any more questions after this!

Thanks again,

David

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Citrulline Malate (100 grams) By NutraPlanet

CM is perfectly safe to take with the rest of your stash urban. It's defenitely an effective combo in any creatine stack. As for the choices you mentioned it all boils down to personal preference really. AAKG has tons of feedback, sames goes for DAM. AAEE would require less of a dose due to enhanced absorption but in the end all do the same thing. Same goes for the creatines. Some like Micronized, some swear by CEE and Di-creatine malate. For a lot of people it's just price and preference my friend.